Nine: Until we become granpa and grandma

Hello Chingu!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm not sure what happened that night," Sooyoung said "But he said your first project got stolen. He went to meet you at the park, didn't he?"

 

Tiffany's heart raced as she reminisced about that fateful night. She had cried a lot that day, but Taeyeon had been there by her side, offering comfort and unwavering support.



She swallowed nervously. "Y-yes... but what about it?"



"Sooyoung chuckled and replied, "That day, our team was supposed to train in Cheonan. Taeyeon received a call from you while we were already on the bus. Without any explanation, he abruptly exited the bus. Eventually, we had no choice but to leave him behind."
 


"He's absolutely insane. He knew how important that training session was. The team was about to elect a new captain, and he was one of the candidates. Yet, he chose to be with you. He turned our coach into a raging dragon," Sooyoung continued, laughing.
 


"B-but Taeyeon said his training got postponed..."
 


"He lied, of course. Why would he tell you the truth? You know how much he loves soccer, yet he still chose you over everything. He's so sick in love with you."
 


Tiffany stammered, "W-what about the training, then?"
 


"He showed up at the training center the next morning and received a severe scolding from the coach. As punishment, he had to run 30 laps around the track. He was lucky that the coach didn't remove him from the selection," Sooyoung explained with a smile.
 


Sooyoung smiled mischievously.

 



Flashback
 


*Huh* *huh* *huh*



Taeyeon completed his punishment and collapsed on the field track, gasping for breath. He could no longer feel his legs, but a wide grin adorned his face as he gazed up at the magnificent blue sky.
 


"What's so amusing after running 30 laps, huh?" Sooyoung said, taking a seat beside him. "Here," he offered Taeyeon a water bottle. Taeyeon sat up, eagerly drinking a large gulp of water, relieved.
 


Sooyoung scoffed when Taeyeon said, "Don't you think the weather is splendid today?"
 


"Are you not going to tell me why you did that last night? It's Tiffany again, isn't it?"
 


Taeyeon simply smiled, his eyes sparkling with affection.
 


End of flashback

 



"Do you think he's crazy?"



...

 



Tiffany found a solitary bench and took a seat, savoring the serene view of the Hangang River as the sun began to set. This place held a special charm for her. When she was feeling low, it felt like a healing sanctuary.
 


Her mind wandered back to that night when he had found her here.
 


"Do you really need to go that far?" Tiffany whispered to herself.
 


"Ah!"
 


Tiffany's attention was drawn to a girl who fell off her bicycle not far away. As she was about to rush over to help, a boy swiftly reached the girl's side.



"Hey, are you alright?" he asked with concern, helping her to her feet.
 


The girl nodded. "Um, yes."
 


"Be more careful next time," he advised gently.
 


Tiffany watched the couple silently, captivated by their interaction.
 

 


Flashback
 


"Hurry up, Tae," Tiffany urged as she dismounted her bicycle and looked back at the running figure. Taeyeon picked up the pace and caught up with her.
 


"Y-ya, how do you expect me to catch up when you're riding a bike? We were supposed to run together!" Taeyeon protested, panting slightly.
 


"Nope, I promised to accompany you on the run, but I never said we'd run side by side," Tiffany teased, a smug smile adorning her face.
 


"Why are you suddenly acting so clever today?"
 


Tiffany grinned, ignoring his remark. "Let's go. You said you wanted to beat your old record. We still have 5 laps to go. You can do this! Fighting!" Tiffany patted his back encouragingly and hopped back on her bike.
 


Taeyeon grumbled, watching his friend pedal away. Just as he was about to start running again, his attention was captured by a stray dog peacefully snoozing under a nearby bench. Taeyeon crouched down, inching closer to the dog.
 


He offered a kind smile. "What are you doing down here, buddy?" The dog opened its eyes and met Taeyeon's gaze. Taeyeon's hand extended, ready to pat its head, but the dog growled instead.
 


"Huh?"
 


Meanwhile, Tiffany hummed joyfully, relishing the morning scenery. However...
 


*SWOOSH!*
 


Tiffany abruptly stopped in her tracks, surprised to see Taeyeon sprinting past her.
 


"Tae!"
 


"Yah, Hwang! Run! Don't look back!" Taeyeon shouted.
 


"Huh?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow at her peculiar friend, then turned her head. Her eyes widened slowly. The stray dog Taeyeon had tried to befriend was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter