Seven: Your secret that I never knew

Hello Chingu!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys :) I don't think I'll be available for the next two days and I don't want to make you guys wait too long so I'm posting this chapter a little bit early ;) happy reading! ^^

.

.

.

Tiffany returned to Jeonju alone, even though being there reminded her of Taeyeon as it was their hometown. She couldn't quite understand why she had chosen to visit the place despite everything.



The sky was clear, the weather pleasant, and since it was a weekday, the town was relatively empty. Tiffany strolled past shops until she came across a charming vintage-style café that caught her attention. Intrigued, she decided to stop by.



"One iced latte and a blueberry muffin, please," Tiffany said, pulling out her card and handing it to the cashier.



She took a seat at a table and gazed out of the window while waiting for her order. Her mind, however, remained occupied by one person.
 


...
 


"Do you like him?"



"Huh? Why are you asking such a weird question?"



Tiffany's heart started racing. "You're acting weird, Tae..." she stammered, unable to process the situation.



"I'm jealous," Taeyeon whispered before closing the distance between them and kissing




...

 


Tiffany tapped her finger on the table and let out a long sigh. "I can't seem to stop thinking about it, no matter how hard I try."
 


As her name was called, Tiffany walked up to the counter to collect her drink and returned to her seat. She took out her phone, scrolling through the screen in search of any interesting news when suddenly, a woman approached her table.
 


"Um, hello?" the woman hesitantly spoke up.
 


Tiffany looked up and gasped when she recognized the woman. "Mrs. Wang!" Even though the last time they had met was in high school, Tiffany remembered her well and had never forgotten the kind person who had allowed her to play with her puppy when she was a child. Mrs. Wang used to live in the same area as Tiffany and Taeyeon before moving to China with her husband years ago.
 


"Hey, it's really you!" the middle-aged woman exclaimed, her face lighting up with a cheerful smile.
 


Tiffany was stunned. "This is your café?" she asked, her eyes wide with surprise.



Mrs. Wang placed her cup of coffee on the table. "Yes, I just opened it after moving back here."



"But I thought you were still in China. When did you move here?" Tiffany inquired.



Mrs. Wang smiled gently. "It's been two months. After my husband passed away last year, I decided to return."



"I'm so sorry to hear that," Tiffany expressed her condolences.



"It's okay. I don't feel lonely since I still have my children and dogs with me," Mrs. Wang whispered the last words while smiling.



Tiffany giggled. "This brings back old memories, Mrs. Wang. You always let me play with Cloud, and I'm so grateful for that."



"Too bad Cloud passed away when you were in middle school. That day, you cried so hard that Taeyeon had to carry you home," Mrs. Wang reminisced, laughing.



"Yes, I still remember. I guess I was deeply attached to Cloud. He reminded me of my puppy," Tiffany said, looking down and absentmindedly holding her cup, not bothering to take a sip.



"Oh, speaking of Taeyeon, where is he now? Are you still in touch with each other?" Mrs. Wang inquired, her voice filled with genuine interest.



Hearing his name made Tiffany's heart race. She raised her head and attempted to smile. "Yes, we're still in touch. In fact, both of us are living in Seoul now," she replied, trying to appear calm.



"You didn't come with him? I suddenly miss that boy," Mrs. Wang remarked, sounding a bit wistful.



Tiffany shook her head. "No, Taeyeon is currently in Japan for a soccer match, so he couldn't come along."



Of course, she wouldn't disclose what had truly transpired between them. Mrs. Wang didn't need to know the details.



"Oh yes, he's a soccer player now. I saw him on the news once. Aigoo, he's such a talented and well-mannered young man. I still remember the favor he asked of me that day—to let you play with Cloud," Mrs. Wang mused.



"Huh? What do you mean?" Tiffany asked, puzzled.



"You don't know yet?" Mrs. Wang gasped. "Oh my, this was supposed to be a secret between him and me."



"What is it? Am I not supposed to know?" Tiffany's curiosity was piqued, and she raised an eyebrow in anticipation.



"Should I tell you?" Mrs. Wang teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes.



Tiffany whined,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter