Eleven: This is not what I imagine

Hello Chingu!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'm sorry for taking a long break but I'm back! :))) Happy reading, chingus!

.

.

.

 

 

"Achoo!"



"Bless you," Taeyeon giggled, standing in front of the doorstep as he had just arrived.



"I'm sorry I couldn't fetch you at the airport," she said, watching him take off his shoes and neatly place them on the rack.
 


"It's fine. You're sick, I understand. Can I have my hug?" Taeyeon opened his arms wide with a smile. She moved closer, finding solace in his warm embrace.



"You shouldn't have come, you know," she mumbled in her cracked voice, having caught a cold the day before.



"How could I not? I was so worried about you. How do you feel?" he asked, concern etched on his face.



"Horrible..."



"Let me see," he gently pushed her shoulder to get a better look at her face. It was a little red. Taeyeon placed his palm on her forehead and neck, causing her to groan. "You're still burning," he said, his worry evident.



"Did you take your medicine?"
 


"Yes."



"How about some food?"



"I have no appetite."



Taeyeon smiled, a defeat on his expression. "I knew you would say that. So, I bought you some food."

 


Taeyeon guided the sick girl into the living room, telling her to lie down on the couch, before heading to the kitchen to reheat the food.
 


A few minutes later, Taeyeon emerged from the kitchen with a tray. Tiffany rose to take a seat as Taeyeon joined her, placing the tray on the table.



"What is it?" she asked, curious.



"Beef porridge. It's from your favorite restaurant."



"Smells good, Tae. Thank you," Tiffany said, giving him a warm smile. He smiled back and took a bowl of porridge, lifting a spoonful and helping to feed the sick girl. Taeyeon's heart swelled with warmth as he watched her eat slowly, guiding the spoon to like a baby.



"I'm full..." Tiffany shook her head after having six spoons of porridge.



"You don't want any more?" he asked, concern evident in his voice, to which she nodded.



"Alright," Taeyeon said, setting the bowl aside and offering her a glass of water.



"Thank you..."



"Feeling better?" he asked, his gaze filled with hope.



"Hmm," she nodded. Taeyeon placed his palm on her forehead before reaching into his bag and retrieving the fever patch he had bought. Tiffany remained silent as he gently brushed her hair and then applied the patch to her forehead.



He smiled happily, his eyes lighting up with joy. "There," he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he stared at her flushed face, a small white patch adorning her forehead. Unable to contain himself, he burst into laughter. "Seeing you like this is such a rare sight."
 


Tiffany was known as the strong, active, and energetic person he had ever met. She rarely fell ill. However, seeing her in this vulnerable state transformed her into a child, tugging at Taeyeon's heartstrings and filling him with warmth.



Tiffany made a cute pout, her lips forming an irresistible expression. "Don't laugh, please. It to get sick..."



He couldn't help but giggle as he leaned closer and playfully pecked her nose, causing a flutter of butterflies in Tiffany's stomach. "Why are you so cute?" he exclaimed, his voice filled with adoration.



"I'm always cute," she replied confidently.
 


"So confident," he scoffed, earning a soft hit on his arm from Tiffany.



Taeyeon stood up and stretched. "Have some rest first. I'm going to take a shower."



"Okay," Tiffany replied
 


...



Tiffany stirred in her sleep before slowly opening her eyes, greeted by Taeyeon's warm smile as he lay beside her.



"Hey," she smiled, cherishing the moment of waking up with him by her side.



"Hey," he responded gently.



Tiffany groaned and shifted slightly, realizing she was lying on her bed with the soft glow of the lamp on the table casting a warm light in the dim room. She realized she must have fallen asleep on the couch while waiting for him. It was undoubtedly Taeyeon who had carried her into her bedroom.
 


"How long have you been lying here?" she asked curiously.



"Not for long... maybe 20 minutes," he replied, his gaze fixed on her with a hint of affection.



"Are you watching me sleep?"



Taeyeon nodded. "Eoh, you sleep so well."



"Creepy," Tiffany chuckled, feeling a surge of warmth at his dedicated attention.



"I'm creepy just for you," he joked.



"What time is it now?" 



"It's eleven," he replied softly.



"Are you going to leave?" Tiffany asked.



Taeyeon played with her bangs, his fingers brushing against the patch on her forehead. "Do you want me to?"



"No," Tiffany said, scooting closer to him and snuggling up to his neck, like a koala seeking comfort. "Stay the night. I need you," she sighed, her voice filled with vulnerability.
 


"I'm not leaving then," Taeyeon declared, leaning in to kiss her cheek.



A brief pause hung in the air, their gazes locked.



"Tae..."



"Hmm?"



"Have you thought about it?"



"I have."



Tiffany leaned away slightly, her eyes searching his. "So, what do you say?"



"There are many things to consider. Despite knowing each other for a long time, you and I are completely different" he explained.



"I don't see anything wrong with that. Why? Are you worried that we might argue often?" Tiffany questioned, her eyes searching his for reassurance.



"I won't deny it; I am concerned about that. But that's not the main thing on my mind," Taeyeon confessed.



"So, what is it?" Tiffany asked



Taeyeon laughed, noticing her worried expression. "Are you afraid I won't agree?" he teased.

 


"Kinda," Tiffany admitted with a playful pout.
 


"Relax... Just because we're different doesn't mean I don't want to do it," Taeyeon reassured her, a warm smile spreading across his face.
 


Tiffany pouted and played with his finger, waiting eagerly for Taeyeon to continue. As he looked into her eyes, his own softened with affection. "I love it. I love the idea so much. I want to see you every day. It's just... I've been thinking about how nice it would be to wake up beside you every day. And as for the arguments that might arise... well, that's normal for couples. We've been through that so many times before. The most important thing in a relationship is communication. We can figure out the solutions together. It might be challenging at first, but we should give it a try," Taeyeon expressed, his thumb gently caressing her soft cheeks.



"So, will you move in with me?" Tiffany asked, a bright smile spreading across her face.



Taeyeon's smile widened as he pecked her lips and whispered, "My answer is yes, I'll move in with you."



The two friends started playfully bantering about their feelings on arguing, continuing to talk about the days they had missed each other. It was a delightful conversation that flowed effortlessly until Tiffany let out a small yawn.



"Feeling sleepy?" Taeyeon asked, noticing her tiredness.



"A little," she admitted, her voice laden with drowsiness, "but I still want to talk to you."



"Let's sleep. We can still spend time together tomorrow. I have my days off," Taeyeon suggested.



Tiffany nodded, embracing him once again as Taeyeon pulled the blanket over their bodies, cocooning them in warmth.



"I can't wait for you to move in," Tiffany murmured sleepily.



"Me neither. I love you, Miyoung-ah," Taeyeon whispered lovingly.



"I love you too."
.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter