002

The arrangement

They arrived at the apartment building and Miyeon went to Shuhuas side opening the door for her. "You didn't have to do that unnie." Shuhua blushed and playfully nudged Miyeon when she got out of the car. The older woman chuckled. "But I like to do it." She opened the front door to the building. "After you." They went in. 

 

Soojin and Soyeon were quietly watching from the window. They had gotten a ping that Miyeon was there as for work Miyeon and Soojin had an app that could tell them where the other was since Miyeon got lost so often. "Did you see that smile? Jeon Soojin you beautiful genius. How'd you know they'd hit it off so well?" Soyeon laughed. "Miyeon is lonely and likes cute things. Shuhua likes being taken care of and gets she easy. Perfect match now once they get past the sugar mama thing they'll be a perfect couple."

 

Shuhua opened the door. "It's a bit messy I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to come visit so soon." Miyeon tilted her head. "You expected me to come visit?" Shuhua shrugged. "I don't know honestly. Only Yuqi comes over and occasionally Soojin unnie comes to clean and nag me." She pouted causing Miyeon to chuckle. "Aha yes that is one of her many skills." Shuhua quickly moved her big blanket out of her comfy chair and gestured for Miyeon to sit. "Can I get you a drink?" Miyeon shook her head smiling as she sat down. 

 

"Come on little wolf stop being so nervous I won't bite." She chuckled causing a blush to spread across Shuhua's cheeks. The younger sat across from Miyeon on the coffee table. "S-so where do we start?" Miyeon smiled charmingly. "Well first I enjoyed our dinner. Your company is very amusing and lively to say the least. I'd like to continue to see you. Now whether it is on a friendly or more intimate basis is completely up to you..." She looked at Shuhua who's face was beet red. 

 

"I-I'm not that kind of girl I don't do that stuff for money." Miyeon smiled at her sweetly. "I could tell and I would never ask you too. What I meant was yes more of a couple type thing. Holding hands and other types of general closeness. Maybe on occasional kiss on the top of your head but only if you'll allow it. I am also not the type to ask for for money. However causal intimacy is something I would like. But it's all up to you we do everything if you want and at your pace." 

 

Shuhua began to feel more at ease. "S-so no ?" She looked at Miyeon to confirm. The older woman chuckled. "I mean if you want it all you have to do is ask. I typically don't do it on the first date but for you..." She winked playfully indicating her joke. Shuhua lightly shoved her. Her face turned red again. "That sounds reasonable. About the casual intimacy we'll have to work our way up to that but I think it won't be a problem." She took Miyeon's hand letting their fingers lace together. The older womans hand fell into place. Her cold fingers slowly running across the back of her hand as she smiled. 

 

Miyeon stared at Shuhua for a moment letting her eyes wander the younger girls face. At first she was searching for any signs of discomfort but soon enough she became lost in her eyes. Once she realized what she was doing she cleared a bit. "Now about your allowance. I was thinking something around ten thousand a week?" Shuhua widened her eyes choking on air. 

 

Miyeon jumped up going to the kitchen and getting the girl a glass of water. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Shuhua sipped on the water looking up at her. "Miyeon unnie that's a lot I don't think I'm worth that much. I was expecting like two hundred." Miyeon furrowed her brows at her. "Don't say such nonsense you're worth that and more. It's settled ten thousand a week. We can meet daily for lunch or dinner and you can focus on your studies." 

 

She stood and smiled handing Shuhua a debit card. "This is connected to a secondary account of mine that way no one will be suspicious as to why your account suddenly has the money and hassle you. The pin is five seven two two. Tomorrow is Saturday so you're free?" Shuhua nodded looking shocked. "Good then I'll pick you up at noon for lunch dress nice." She flashed her charming smile at her again as she stood up letting Shuhuas hand slip from hers. "Stay safe Shuhua I can't wait for our next date." 

 

As Miyeon left Shuhua stood there staring at the card. "This has Ten thousand dollars on it?" She took a deep breath and made her way to Soojin and Soyeons apartment. She knocked and the door opened almost immediately. "I take it it went well?" Soojin smiled as she showed where she got a text from Miyeon to make sure the money was put in the account every Friday and to give shuhua the details so she could access it herself. Shuhua pouted. "Unnie why didn't you tell me it was your super sweet and gorgeous boss?!" 

 

Soyeon appeared behind Soojin a huge teasing smile on her face. "Awe our little Shuhua is whipped already?" Shuhua punched Soyeon in the arm. Soyeon whined and looked at Soojin pouting. The taller woman sighed and kissed her shoulder. "You wouldn't get punched if you didn't pick on her. You know she's not scared of me like she used to be." Soyeon made a face at Shuhua who pretended like she was gonna hit her again causing her to stumble back a bit. Soojin sighed. "Children I'm surrounded by children." She walks into the house shaking her head.

 

The next day Shuhua was digging through her closet with soojin sitting on her bed holding a still sleeping soyeon who refused to let go of her this morning. "what about this one?" Shuhua held up a green dress. "It's a little short but I can wear leggings." Soojin chuckled. "I told you she will like anything you wear. She would probably not even mind if you showed up in that thrasher shirt you're always wearing with the holes in it." Shuhua whined softly. "Unnieeee." Soyeon sat up looking at Shuhua still half asleep. "The green off the shoulder dress. The black leggings and a the black sandals and paint your nails to match the dress. Now can we go back to our comfy bed?" She asked Soojin.