008

The arrangement

 

 As the night fell Miyeon the fairy lights she had strung up around the back yard. She had made Shuhua promise to stay inside while she prepared. She carefully made a blanket fort putting plenty of pillows inside. She set up a laptop and brought out some snacks. And soon it was done. She went back inside the cabin to get Shuhua. "Miyeonnie I don't wanna." Shuhua pouted as she let Miyeon put a blindfold on her. The older woman chuckled. "I just want to make sure you're extra surprised. It's more romantic that way." Shuhua puckered her lips tapping them. "I'll do it for a kiss." Miyeon chuckled more before leaning in and giving the taiwanese woman a quick kiss. "There. Now can we go outside?" Shuhua smiled nodding holding out her hand to the other woman. "Lead the way." 

 

Miyeon took Shuhua's left hand in her own placing her right hand on the woman's waist to lead her. They made their way out the back door and Miyeon stopped them just in front of the fort. "Ready?" Shuhua hummed. "Am I ready to see the romantic setting to you asking me to be your girlfriend? Yes." The older woman pulled the blindfold off revealing the scene. "Wow... This is so nice it looks so comfy! Can I go in?" Shuhua looked excited. Miyeon laughed holding the blanket up so she would have an easier time. "Of course anything for my princess. But be careful I'm not the best at construction so it's not the most stable." Shuhua got in and made herself comfy patting the spot beside her. "What are we watching?" She pointed to the laptop curiously. "Oh uhh well there's this movie I have always liked and I thought maybe you would. It's no big deal if you don't." Shuhua smiled and kissed her hand. "I'll love it. Are you going to ask me to be yours before or after though?" Miyeon smirked playfully as she scooted close to her. " You're that excited?" Shuhua lightly shoved her. "Behave Miss Cho Miyeon. You wouldn't want to upset your princess right?" The older woman smiled and cupped her cheeks with a small smile. "Hey Shuhua. Will you be my girlfriend?" She leaned in so that their noses just barely brushed together. Shuhua tried to play it cool but failed as the words began to fall out in stutters. "I-I don't know I'll h-have to think bout it." She sounded almost out of breath causing the Korean woman to snicker. "Wanna try again?" Shuhua huffed pouting at her. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend now kiss me dummy." She pulled Miyeon closer by her sweater capturing her lips in a lingering kiss. 

 

After a bit of time they broke the kiss and Miyeon wrapped her arms around the woman. She pulled her head gently to her chest. "You hear that?" Shuhua closed her eyes. "Hear what?" She rested her hand on the opposite side of the older woman chest cuddling comfortably. "My heartbeat silly." She smiled as she ran her fingers through the girl's hair. She placed a soft kiss on the crown of Shuhua's head. "How does it sound?" Shuhua hummed softly focusing on it. "It sounds... Strong. And...Steady." Shuhua shifted so she could look up at the older woman. Miyeon smiled at her leaning down to peck her lips. "When we kissed... I felt it skip a beat." She chuckled a bit. "I wanted you to make sure it was still beating right." She joked. Shuhua nudged her shoulder laughing softly. The younger woman shivered a bit causing Miyeon to wrap a blanket around them. "Did you want to go inside? Snuggle in a nice warm bed?" Shuhua nodded yawning softly. 

 

Miyeon stood up before helping the younger woman up. "Come on baby. Can't have you getting sick because of the cold." She wrapped the blanket around the woman leading her into the cabin. Once inside she pulled open their suitcase pulling out their pajamas. "Go to the bathroom and change." Shuhua smiled taking the clothes from her before going to the other room. After a few moments she came out to see Miyeon pulling her shirt on. "I'm ready for my snuggles." She stood beside the older woman placing her hand just under her shirt against her well defined stomach. Miyeon chuckled softly. "I take it you enjoyed the little bit that you saw?" Shuhua nodded as she nuzzled her nose into her neck. "Oh yeah I don't know where you have the time to work out but it's paying off." Miyeon led the way to the bed with a smile. "Come on angel let's get some sleep we've got a long drive back home tomorrow."

 

The two women climbed into bed together Shuhua laying half on top of the older. Miyeon kissed the crown of her head as her hands drew lazy shapes on the exposed skin on her back. And just the way they were meant to they fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms. 

 

Note: I'm really really sorry. I've had a lot going on and I have been constantly busy but I really am trying.