006

The arrangement

Miyeon helped Shuhua down off of the counter straightening out her skirt. "Ehem. I know what you saw and-" Yuqi rolled her eyes. "It's been a week! You've literally known eachother for a week! And here I come to tell my cousin goodbye and goodnight. Only to find her face!" Minnie appeared out of nowhere and pulled Yuqi out of the room. She could be heard shouting I'm mandarin that only Shuhua could understand. Soojin came into the room. "So why is Yuqi yelling in mandarin?" She saw the embarrassed look on Shuhuas face and nodded. "Wanna explain?" 

 

-Flashback-

Shuhua was diligently putting the dishes away when she tripped on a bit of spilled water. Try as she might Miyeon wasn't fast enough to catch her. Shuhua fell scrapping her knee across the floor. She gasped in pain. Miyeon quickly picked her up and sat her on the counter. "Are you bleeding? I'll get the first aid kit." Miyeon ran to grab it leaving Shuhua to look down at her lightly cut knee. "Got it!" Miyeon came back quickly. She took her leg propping it up on her hip as she gently cleaned the cut. Shuhua whined softly as it burned. The older woman gently blew on it trying to help. 

 

Once she was done and put a bandaid on it Shuhua joked. "For a second there it looked like you were gonna kiss it." Miyeon laughed and looked up at her. "Is that your way of saying you wanted me to kiss it?" She got close to Shuhua looking her in the eye. "If you want a kiss all you have to do is ask." Shuhua blushed. "You'd kiss me if I asked?" She tried to tease back but was blushing pretty hard. Miyeon smirked at her brining her hand to the girls chin. "Say the word Yeh Shuhua and I will." Shuhua looked at her lips biting her own. "D-do it then." She challenged. Miyeon looked into her eyes for a sign she didn't mean it. 

 

The older woman rested her hands carefully on Shuhuas waist as she leaned in and kissed her. Shuhua's eyes fell closed almost immediately Miyeon following suit. Their lips moved as if they'd done this a million times. Shuhua eagerly pulled the older woman close wrapping her arms around her neck. Then suddenly they heard a loud voice. "Yeh Shuhua!"

-end of flashback-

 

 

Soojin chuckled. "So she caught you two making out huh?" Shuhua blushed and hid her face. "We weren't making out..." Miyeon held Shuhua close. "It was just a kiss." Minnie peeked her head in. "Yuqi is in the car wasn't able to diffuse this one in time. Have a good night thank you for dinner. Nice meeting you." She left. 

 

Miyeon and Shuhua sat on the couch with Shuhua dangerously close to being in Miyeons lap. "So does this mean you two are dating? She's no longer your sugar baby but your girlfriend?" Miyeon felt Shuhua squeeze her hand. "We don't know we haven't talked about it. Haven't had time yet. What I do know is when we figure it out we'll be sure to tell you. But two people don't have to be dating to kiss." Soojin hummed. "Knowing you two as long as I have? I'll give it two days til you're official." Shuhua hid her face in Miyeons shoulder. "Okay everyone leave us alone I'll see you at work Soojin." She picked up Shuhua and walked upstairs. 

 

She opened the door to Shuhuas room and took her inside placing her carefully on the bed. "I'll be in my office if you need me." She kissed her forehead and turned to leave. Shuhua held her hand. "Please don't leave..." Miyeon smiled at her. "Did you want to come with? I have stuff I need to do." She gently tucked Shuhua's hair behind her ear. "D-do you have to?" Miyeon nodded. "Well I need my father to retire soon so I need to find a way to make it happen sooner now don't I?" Shuhua blushed. "Does that mean you want me to be your girlfriend?" The older woman sat in front of Shuhua holding her hand. "Of course I do. And you can be even before he retires if you want. I just think you deserve not to be hidden is all." Shuhua leaned forward and kissed her. Miyeon was taken by surprise but took no time kissing back. 

 

After a few moments they pulled away Miyeon shifted her position so she was sitting at the head of the bed. She pulled Shuhua into her lap. "I promise you I'll figure out a way to make sure we can get him out. That way I don't have to worry about his stupid rules anymore." Shuhua buried her face in the older girls chest holding onto her. "You couldn't have waited til after you delt with him to make me fall for you?" She mumbled. Miyeon laughed softly. "I'm sorry honey I had no idea I was so charming." Shuhua hummed. "Well you are. Super charming. Which is why I definitely want to be your girlfriend." Miyeon smiled. "Well you have to let me ask properly." Shuhua pouted. "You're gonna make me wait?" Miyeon chuckled. "It won't be long I promise." Miyeon pulled the comforter up and over Shuhua tucking her in. "You should get some sleep it's been a long day. Tomorrow is Saturday we can spend all day together then." Shuhua looked up at her. "Promise?" Miyeon smiled and nodded. "We'll do anything you want." She began to stand up but Shuhua pulled her close. "Stay with me.. you've had a long day too..." Miyeon smiled. "You're comfortable with that?" She asked genuinely. Shuhua nodded shyly and lifted up the blanket for her. Miyeon chuckled climbing into the bed with her. Shuhua immediately almost instinctively curled into Miyeons arms her head against her chest. With their legs tangled together the two fell asleep in perfect harmony. 

 

And in the morning before Shuhua woke up Miyeon laid there holding her close as she tried to figure out how to solve their problems.