9. Nightmares

Love Policy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That moment when Hanna asked her the question, Sehun just couldnt find the right answer to it. Because he know. Whatever he says right now, it will just turn out to be another excuses to her. So instead, Sehun just grab on his wallet and jacket, he stop for awhile when he walk pass Hanna. Hanna just stands there without making any effort to even avoid him nor saying anything. She just let her tears falling off her eyes. And when Sehun came closer to her, she didnt know what was his real intention is. She just stood there, but she couldnt bring herself to look at Sehun now.

Sehun walk close to her as he then stop and staring down on his wife. His heart sink at what had happened. The doubt that she had on him is too much. And thats why, all this while, Sehun avoided talking about that night whenever Hanna asked him before. Afraid that this will happened. The difference is, before, he was too afraid that Hanna would left their friendship after knowing this. But now, he was afraid of losing Hanna. And to not make matter worst, Sehun choose not say anything that could ended way worst than it already is. So he decided to give it a little time for her to calm herself down first. Its better if he was not around for the time being so that she could clear her thought in the meantime. 

Sehun got closerto her, her hair was literally an inch away from his face. He saw her flinched away from him as she closes her eyes when Sehun suddenly rested his chin on her head. His lips touches her hair as he places his hand on her shoulder, giving her a gentle brush. Sehun closes his eyes as he could feel how cold it is, her body react to his touch by now. He gave her hair a little smooch as he say

"I'm not going away. Just call me if you ever need me. I will be back tonight so we could talk about this with a clear mind. I love you. And i always will." He whispered as he gave her, another gentle kiss on her head and slowly walk away from her. 

Hanna stood there, watching him walk away from her. She remained standing there until she could never saw his shadow anymore and thats when her legs gave up on her. Her bum hit the hard floor as she cries her heart out. Not because of the fact that she just heard, but the fact that she saw how he walk away from her just now. His back was telling her that he was hurt, he was dissapointed on her.

She didnt know what to feel anymore. Yes, she was angry after knowing what had happened that night but why does she feel the tightness and pain in her heart when she saw Sehun walk away from her just now? She hated Sehun for the fact that Sehun is the one who ruined her past relationship but why does at the same time, she wanted him to stay and comfort her for the pain that he himself caused? He hated every word that came out of his mouth when he tries to explained about the incident but why does his every words he says when he last whispered into her ears before he left, left a major impact on how her heart beat at that time? It was completely insane for her to feels this way. She didnt even know anymore on why on earth is she crying right now. She was deeply confuse of her own feeling. Is it because of the truth about that night or is it because of how sad and lonely Sehun's back is when she last saw him just now?

....

Hanna lean closer to the mirror as she checked herself again. Her eyes were all puffy due to the amount of tears that she shed for the whole day today. Now that she has taken her shower and refreshed her mind, she was waiting for that one guy that makes her heart felt uneasy for the whole day when he left earlier today. 

It was almost midnight when she checked the time on her phone. Its getting late and she's sure he will be home anytime soon by now. He promises he would be back by tonight and she was hoping it to be soon because she wanted to clear thing out with him and be done about this issue for all that matters the most is, it was all in the past. What had been done is done. Because no matter what, Kris still chose to cheat on her with her own sister instead of trying to resolve the issues with her. 

To blame Sehun or to not blame him, she didnt care less anymore. She just want him home. Thats it. Picking up her phone to call his number, Hanna's heart skip a beat when she heard the door knob got opened from outside. She was all smiling when she imagine him coming back home and she would do everything to make it better between them after what had happened but her smiles drop the second she saw the figure that were standing on her door. Not the one that she was waiting for but the one that she has never imagined would ever set his foot, ever,  in this house, it was Kris. 

Her body immediately jump up from her seat as she saw him.

"What are you doing here?! How did you get in?!" She bombared him with questions. Instead of answering, Kris just stand there with a creepy smiles, staring at her. And when he finally take his first step towards her, Hanna got panic and back away until her back meet the hard wall. And she saw him smirking at her. His eyes were full of hate and despise towards her. 

"Why... what do you want from me?" She stuttered out of fear of her own safety now. Instead of answering her, she saw him unbuckling his belt and started to whip it towards her. And the sound that it makes terrified her as she started running towards the door in hope that she could get away from him if she run his body hard enough to make him stumble but instead, she was caught by his sturdy arms. Hanna tried to escape his grasp by fighting back but to go against his strength, it was nearly impossible for her to do so. 

"Please dont do this to me. Let me go, Kris" she begged as she's still struggling in his arms. And when he finally loosen his grasp a little to put the belt around her, Hanna took the chance and tried to push herself out of his arms. She got even scared when she saw Hanni at her door. God knows what will happened if Hanni were caught by him too. So she gather her strenght as she push his body hard and get herself away from his grasp. When she finally escaped him, she immediately run towards Hanni and grasp on Hanni's hand to leave but to her surprise, Hanni snatched back her hand from Hanna's grasp. Hanna was taken aback by her little sister's reflexion, making her stop half way.

"You cant get away. I have securely lock all the door in this house making it impossible for you to escape. Run all you want but you wont get away." Hanni said with a stoic face. The grin on her face leaving goosebumps on Hanna.

"Why are you doing this to me?" 

Hanna asked her, shaking. At the same time, she saw Kris walking pass Hanni who was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter