8. The After Affect

Love Policy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun studied the picture sent on her phone by Kris. And his mind went straight away to that night when Hanna came to him, bawling her eyes out, telling him how Kris ignored her for 5 days straight without any good reasons. He too, didnt come home at all during those time. Hanna thought Kris has left her for good because all of his belongings too, are gone. So she came to Sehun in hope that her friend could somehow takes her mind off from thinking about him even just for awhile. Because there is no other place that she think is safe enough for her to lose herself completely except for when she's with Sehun. 

That night, Hanna was too intoxicated to even remember a thing. Even after years has passed, she never know what exactly happened that night, Sehun wont tell her a thing. She just know that she woke up the next morning on her own bed but in Sehun's arms. 

"What the hell happened that night? Why wont you tell me about it Oh Sehun?!" Hanna asked him, half shouted. Sehun turn his face away from facing her. His complexion got darken hearing Hanna's shaking voice. 

"!" Sehun's curses while walking out of the toilet, going straight to his bed where he threw her phone there and tried to walk away from her. 

"Dont you think this is the right time for you to explain this? For years, i never know what happened that night. You never say anything! Each and every time i asked you about it, you never told me anything except for your stupid jokes because you tried to avoid it so hard! Now,  tell me! Because this is the picture taken on that night! What the happened?! Why are you there, on my bed, doing this?!"

Sehun halt his steps. He closes his eyes as he remembers what exactly happened that night. 

...
When they walk out of the bar, Hanna has completely out from too much of alcohol intake. He himself is not in a good state as he got himself too immersed on his own feelings when he saw Hanna cried so hard for  a man that not even worth her tear. 

Sehun got a designated driver for them both as they both are not in a right state to even walk straight let alone to drive any vehicles right now. As soon as Sehun got Hanna into the car, Hanna started to cry again. Sobbing with her eyes closed. And Sehun couldnt possibly do anything to comfort her now. His inside is boiled with anger and dissapointment towards Kris. 

Few days before this happened, Kris went to him once. It was the night where Sehun drop Hanna off at her home and Kris was there. It was awkward so Sehun left right away. But Kris followed him after that. Warning him to stay away from Hanna. 

Call it intuition, Kris know how Sehun felt for Hanna right from the start. It was stupid of him to say that to Kris that night but eventually Sehun admitted his feeling towards Hanna is true and he was just waiting for the right time to take her away from him if he ever let Hanna down. Sehun know it was stupid. He know the consequences of his words but still, he's just too frustrated at how Kris takes Hanna for granted. 

The day after, Hanna told Sehun how they got into a big argument with Kris. With Kris demanding her to stay away from Sehun and to not be friend with him anymore saying Sehun got different intention towards Hanna. Saying Sehun is just trying to destroy their relationship. Hanna defended Sehun. Saying it was just in his mind. And that lead to what it is now. 

"Stupid!" Sehun cursed at himself. Before he then rubbed his hands on his face with a heavy sigh. When they finally arrived at Hanna's house, Hanna has totally lost it. She was asleep. Sehun picked her up bridal style and get her into the house and went to her room straight away. It was late by the time they were there. So Sehun quickly tugged her into her blanket and thats when Hanna started to cry again in her sleep. Sehun stayed with her for a few minute until her cries got quiet down completely. He just stays besides her, staring down at her face.

"Why wouldn't you look at me once Hanna-ah? If you were mine, i would never let a single tear runs down your beautiful eyes because of me" he said while tugging a few strained of hair behind her ear. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter