Explanation

Love Policy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanna literally left her sister on the sofa as she headed straight to her room where Sehun followed her closely. She was baffled with what had happened right after their arrival to the moment they were home. They were not like how she imagined at all. She was hoping for her sister to have learnt a lesson or two after her returns. She was hoping for her sister  to know about Kris’s true color and turn her back on him and came back to her as a good little girl. She was hoping for her to be in remorseful for what she had done to her own family. She was hoping for her to apologize and she would definitely forgive and forget but what she really got is beyond her imagination. Her sister has gone worse. Her words, her attitude, somehow, Hanna didn’t feel like this is her sister that she was talking to, awhile ago, at all. The one who return is the complete opposite of the old Hanni she knew. This isnt right. This isnt her. She never  raised her to be this impudent, rude, at all, before. 


Hanna had her back on bed as she sit down and have her arms wrapped on her knees. She rested her face on her knees as she let her tears running wild. More than anything, she’s disappointed at herself for not being able to raised her sister well. Hanni is a failure and Hanna is a loser. The thought of how their parents would feel if they ever witnessed how their daughters had turn into, today, they would feel so embarrassed and disappointed. And that thought alone threw Hanna out right away.


While Hanna thought she was alone, Sehun had her on his watch. As she cried in silenced, Sehun got his eyes teary too. Because he knows, how her long and tiring journey was. From the moments their parents passed away, to fully support her sister and herself, up until this point, he knows it too well. The blood and sweat she has had sacrifices from then until this moment on. This is hard for her. Too hard to have her sister to turn her back on her this way. After what she has had done. Sehun walk slowly to her as he sit himself next to her. He didn’t say anything at all except for wrapping his arms around her fragile wife. He then planted his lips on her hair as he took a deep breath and let it out, heavy. As he caresses her shoulder as well as leaving traces of soft kiss on her hair, he didn’t even realized that his tears also escapes his eyes while trying to comfort her that night. 

……

“What am I supposed to do, locked here?” Hanni asked as soon as she saw Hanna walk out of her room the next morning. She haven’t slept a blink last night thinking how cruel and unfair her sister is to her, doing this. Hanna ignored her as she walk into the kitchen, trying to prepare breakfast. Seeing Hanna ignorance makes Hanni’s heart started to boiled inside. 


“If you wanted me to stay so bad, you must have had it all planned beforehand isnt it? So why don’t you just tell me your idea and we can talk about it?” she asked. Trying to act as a good sister she is, even though she couldn’t stand seeing her sister’s face at all right now. Hanna stop herself from doing anything as she stood and stare at Hanni for awhile. But instead of saying anything, she just let out a heavy sigh.


“What??” Hanni asked as she walk to her sister in the kitchen.


“What are your plans, really?” she asked again. Trying to push her sister to talk. Hanna ignored her once again as she took a few ingredients out of the fridge. 


“Unnie!!”


“You will stay here, do every house chores in the house, do everything your sister wanted you  to do until we are done with you. That’s for going against someone you shouldn’t, at the first place” Sehun answered firmly. Hanni was in disbelief at what she just heard. She turn to face Sehun who is now walking towards them. Her eyes were on him as she saw him going to her sister. When their eyes met, Sehun smiles sweetly to Hanna and approach her with a small kiss on her cheeks as a morning greeting. 


Hanni scoffed at what she just saw and sat down on the dining table as she watch the two started cooking breakfast. A few sweet conversation were shared between the two in between it and Hanni just couldn’t bring herself to believe what’s happening between these two friends at all.


“What are you two doing? Acting all lovey dovey in front of me. Are you trying to acted as a real husband and wife just for me to believe that your marriage is real? Come on guys. That’s too out of dated when I know the fact that you two were just into this because Kris left her that day! You are sick, man! Quit the act! No need to try hard to convince me because you will never will ever do that. I have known you two for too long to not knowing that this is just for a show” Hanni said as she scrunched her face, annoying to see the two. 


“We are not here to pleased you. If you find this is too much for you to handle, you can just walk away from us. No one here forces you to do anything here except for leaving the house. That you cant do. You can do whatever you want but never step out, out of the house. You can use the kitchen later if you’re hungry. And one more thing, clean it after. Because that’s your job in this house starting from now on.” Sehun said. All serious. 


“Unnie, you wont make me breakfast?” 


“No, I forbid her from doing so. This is my house, my rules.”


“Oh, come on! You guys are already on it!”


“No. She wont do anything for you anymore. I wont let her. She has done enough. You do yourself. You are a fully grown up woman now” Sehun added.


“Oh you two!” 


“ you too, little girl” Sehun replied in a calm manner. If this is the way she wants to play it, they will play along with her. 


“ Where’s my phone by the way?!” Hanni tried to rummage on her thing, the last time she used it was to call Kris last night and she remember it clearly that she put it on the sofa. 


“Phone are not allowed. No call in, no call out. Just so you know its in a safe hands.”


Hanni totally lost her mind when she heard that. She walk straight to Sehun while Sehun just maintaining his poise from awhile ago while Hanna just minding her business, cooking breakfast.


“I’m not a ing kid, for goodness sake Oh Sehun!” she shouted right in front of Sehun’s face. He had his eyes on Hanni all the time but with a poker face, as if anything wont affect him at all.


“If you are not a ing kid, learn to respect others. Grow up. We will see how. And I will decide when I’m gonna give you back your phone base on your attitude. If you are still acting like an immature kids, like this, look like I will just leave you phone to rot in my safe.” With that, Sehun grin and continued with slicing the vegetables on the counter. Ignoring Hanni who’s clearly pissed off.


“This is a crime! Holding hostage on someone without their willingness. If I ever reported you to the police—”


“Go on then. Do it. No one is ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter