Returns

Love Policy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Sehun step out of the car at the airport parking lot, he hurried to Hanna’s side and open her door. He was waiting for her to step out, but she didn’t. He studied her body language. Instead of looking at him, she had her face well hidden under her long hair. She had her head looking down while her finger were fidgeting on each other. She look like she didn’t have the intention on stepping out. Sehun widely open the car’s door as he squatted down to match her level.


“Is there something bothering you? Do you wanna tell me about it?” Sehun asked as he look at her. Hanna shook her head almost immediately. 


“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked her in a low tone as if he was trying to coaxed a little girl. Hanna stay in silence.


“Babe… if you didn’t tell me, how would I know? Do you still wanna get inside? Its almost time for her arrival.” Hearing Sehun talking about Hanni makes Hanna’s heart started thumping hard in an uneasy way. 


“You know…” Hanna said, sounded like a whispers to her own ears. Sehun tried hard to focus on what she was saying but couldn’t. That time, Hanna decided to lifted her head and look at him straight with a pleaded eyes.


“I’m afraid… what if—should we go home instead, Sehun-ah?” 


“Why? What’s wrong? You said you wanted to be there when Hanni gets back. What made you changed your mind? You wanted this, remember?” Sehun places his hand on her soft cheek and rub his thumb slowly on her face as she look at him with teary eyes now.


“I’m afraid to see… him” Hanna said as she look away from him. Guilty feeling crept into her as she talk about that man in front of her now husband. Sehun fall into silence as he heard that. His heart skip a beat. Why didn’t he think about this? He was too focused on Hanni, he basically know that Hanna will somehow met him again but how can he not think about what Hanna might feel about it? He was so close to become her husband and that’s mean he is someone Hanna’s heart once belong to? Or her heart might as well still… yearning… for him… 


“What is there to be afraid of? I’m here, right?” there’s a little doubt, somehow, when he said that and that makes his voice somehow cracked in between but he just smile, nonetheless. Hanna turn to look at him and her tears finally escaped her eyes.


“That’s what I’m afraid of… what if, just what if… I—”


“Its okay. It takes times to heal. I know that for sure. Don’t worry. I understand that well. I just  want you to know. Whatever happens, I’m here for you” Sehun said with a warm smile and his thumb carefully wiped all the tears that run down her cheeks.


“I’m sorry that this happened when I just told you we will start a new just a while ago. Im saying it because I truthfully don’t know how myself will ever react if I ever saw him again. But the reasons why I told you ahead of it was because I don’t want you to—”


“Shh… its okay. I get it. Don’t worry” Sehun cut yher sobbing explanation as he draw her closer to his embrace. 


“No matter what happened, I wont go back to him but seeing him might make me—”


“Babe…” Sehun softly called for her as he bring her face to rest on his forehead now. Sehun look at her teary eyes gently as he smiles. 


“I told you. Its okay. What matter the most is, Hanni. I don’t care about  that dude. We should go and bring Hanni home okay?” Sehun asked as he slowly caresses her cheek with his thumb. Hanna smiles and nodded her head as her heart felt more at ease knowing Sehun will be there for her. What Hanna really hope right now is for Hanni return. 


…..


Both Hanna and Sehun’s eyes were glued on the arrival gate as they carefully examined each and every person who walked pass that gate with their luggage. As more people comes out, the more anxious she got. What if Hanni will never walk out of that door tonight? If she really don’t walk pass that door, where could she be? With whom? What situation is  she in? Is she alright? And if she walk out of that gate, will she really gonna come and stay with Hanna like how she planned with Sehun? Is it possible to live together without mentioning anything about what had happened between them?


Just thinking about it makes Hanna felt sick in the stomach. And she just couldn’t hide it at all as she hold onto Sehun’s hand, tight. Sehun turn to face her as he observe her face. Instead of saying anything, Sehun just let her be. 


“Oh, that’s Hanni! Hanni-ah!” Hanna immediately let Sehun’s hand go as she rush towards the familiar figure walking out of that gate in front of them but her step got halted when she saw another familiar face walking behind Hanni. 


“What the are you doing here Unnie?!” Hanni yelped at her as soon as she stands close to Hanna. But Hanna went expressionless when she saw Kris smiling at her. All of a sudden, all the memories and feeling she has for him came through her mind and without she even notice, tears started to breaming her eyes because more than the happy one, she just go straight to their supposed wedding day where he left her hanging without any words and choose to betrayed her with her sister, took along her everything, her trust, her family, her heart, her whole life.


“Hi, yeobo” Kris said all happy and giddy seeing her welcoming him home while taking a step closer to her with an open arms, indicating that he would gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter