13. Date

Love Policy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After much thought and discussion, Sehun and Hanna agreed to it with a condition. To which he didnt want her wife's face to get exposed at all, Mr Jang agrees and they were now getting ready in the waiting room with the help of the staffs.

When Hanna finally had her last touches from the stylist, Sehun just couldnt get his eyes off of her. It was a wedding concept after all. Hanna look like a princess in those off white ball gown. It was a sweetheart neck with a drop off shoulders that shows enough of her fair skin. Compared to the previous wedding dress that she wore on their wedding which is a plain A line dress, this one look more stunning on her. 

"You look stunning babe. Gorgeous" he said while walking over to her. His eyes were glued completely on her complexion. Hanna who is still as nervous as hell just couldnt process anything in her brain. What Sehun just said was like wind blowing through her and her mind was in a complete mess. 

"Sehun-ah, Mr Jang is currently waiting for you both. Dont take too long" one of the staff came in. Sehun nodded his head as he stand in front of her. 

"What if i screw it? I dont know how to do this. What if i ended up as an embarrassment to you in front of your team? That wont do you any good Hun" she said while her eyes were everywhere, she started to tremble a bit thinking that she's just gonna bring him more trouble than helping him out.  She keep on bitting on her own lips to the point that she started to taste blood. 

"Babe, stop it..." Sehun said as he cup his palm on her cheeks, but still, that couldnt stop Hanna from feeling uneasy about everything.

"Look at me, look at me babe" he said while he bring her face to him. Hanna look at his eyes with so much going on in her head to the point where her eyes started to get teary thinking about the worst. Sehun brushes his thumbs on her cheeksbone while he smile gently. Their face were just inches from each other that Hanna could smell his minty breath on her lips.

"You are gonna be just fine. I will make sure that. So now, what i want you to do is, take a deep breath in" he said and he waited for her to do that. Once she do, he then said

"Now breath out slowly" Hanna did what he said.

"Now look at me." He whispered. Hanna look at his eyes as he smiles to her. She tried to clear her mind for once and calm herself down. 

"Dont get too tense because i'm here. Believe in me. Put your faith in me. I will be with you till the end. I will help you throughout the process. Dont worry" he said while he leave a sweet peck on her lips.

.......

For the first 15 minutes, Hanna keep on doing the same mistake over and over again that make the staff started to get annoyed. Mr Jang on the other hand, just keep his silence and watch the her through the screen. Eventhough it was just a simple 'walking out of the door' scene, Hanna is just too nervous to get it done smoothly. It was either she stumble on the dress or her body is just too stiff or her way of walking is too awkward for them to let it pass. 

"Cut" Mr Jang said for the hundredth of time. Hanna started to feel anxious and she almost feels like her soul has completely left her body at this point. The more she tried to do her best, the worser it get. She didnt even dare to lifted her head to the staff right now. 

"Take five!" One of the staff shouted. Everyone started to do their own thing for the meantime while Sehun walk towards her.

"Babe" Sehun call her softly while he rested his hands on both of her arms. He brushes it slowly until Hanna lifted her head to face him. He smiles.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Hanna bobbed her head weakly. Tears started to breaming on her eyes as she feel useless.

"I told you this is not going to work. I'm sorry." She said slowly. Sehun who heard that just fine, quickly bring her into his arms as he gave her a warmth hug while on her hair.

"Its okay. Its your first time. You did great as a first timer." He said softly.

"I dont think so... you and your words Oh Sehun. I saw how they look at me." Hanna hold back her tears as she didnt want it to ruin her make up but instead, her voice started to get cracky because of it. And Sehun know what she's feeling inside.

"Its true though. Me as a first timer, i took 2 hours to get familiar with the camera and all the staff's eyes. I know its hard. I know it very well. But babe..." he pause as he pull her out of the hug. 

"Just dont mind them. Clear your head off of the overthinking. I believe that right now, the main problem is, you were thinking about things that isnt even exist. You were thinking about them judging you, you were thinking that you are not good enough, you were thinking that maybe they were talking about you behind their back but the fact is..." he pause again.

"They are." 

"What the , Oh Sehun! You are not helping me!" Hanna curse right on his face while giving him some hard slap on his arm. Sehun were laughing at first but when the laughter subside, he look at the upset Hanna with tender eyes.

"People always talk. People always judge babe. No matter what we do, no matter what we say, good or bad, they will always talk. But the things is, it depend on us to decide, what kind of talk that they will talk about behind our back." Now he manage to get her attention. And when Sehun saw her eyes started to soften, he went on by wrapping his arms around her thin waist. He look at her in the eyes with soft smile. He extended his hand to her face as he fixed her hair. 

"Show them what you got. Show them the best. Show them that there is nothing for them to talk about except good things. OMG, Oh Sehun's wife is a great at this, Oh Sehun's wife is beautiful just like how her personality is, Oh Sehun's wife is so kind, she is so talented, she did the job well, she is perfect... you know, stuff like that" he said as he mimicking some voice and that got Hanna's eyes squinted at him as she draw herself a bit from him.

"What? Its true though. You left them with good impression, they will talk good about you" he said with his cocky tone.

"But what's with Oh Sehun's wife this and Oh Sehun's wife that? That so clichè and cringy!" Hanna said with an annoyed tone. Sehun crack on another laugh as he pull her back closer. He steal a kiss on her lips for a second before he then says

"Because i wanted to get credited for everything. I think i deserved that much as your husband" and Hanna just couldnt hold herself anymore. She just laugh at his words. And to see and heard her laughing, make him smiles even wider while looking at her

"That's it. Finally." He said.

"What?" Hanna asked as she wiped away the tears in her eyes that appeared because of too much laugh she get just now.

"You smile. Thats what matter the most. You are so tensed up that you forgot that you could get pass this with a smile. Remember this feeling that you have in you right now when you got your cue. If you keep this inside you until then, you will do great. Just this much is more than enough for you to get through this in one go. Believe in me. Trust me. You gonna do great. As great as a great person you yourself are. Show them what you got. I'm proud of you either way, babe" he said as he gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. Hanna closes her eyes as she feel his lips on her. How great can it be to have such a supportive and reliable husband like he is. Hanna felt grateful for everything that God had shown her. 

"We will continue with Hanna's solo shot now" Mr Jang shouted from afar. 

Throughout her solo shoot, being unfamiliar and awkward she is, she still manage to get her best shot because of Sehun. He makes a great effort in this by standing in front of the camera and guided Hanna all the way. It was less hard for her since she only focuses on Oh Sehun alone. All the staff and director was in a great shock when they saw this side of Sehun. Playful and so sweet to another human being. Even Jennie was left speechless when she witnesses this. Because the only Sehun that they all know is icy cold and didnt talk much. To see him being all smiles and giddy like this kist because of Hanna shows them how much a person can change for the people that they love. And for the couple shoot, they started with a light and casual shoot showing their outfits and accessories. The whole set is left dumbstruck by their chemistry. Their duo certainly is the best decision ever made. Knowing Sehun's character and Joori, if they were to shoot this together, the result wont be this good. They know. They just know. The vibe that this couple bring is on another level that they couldnt ever imagine.

"Just dont mind the camera babe. Look at me." Sehun said in between the shoot so they could just naturally brings out the best result instead of planning it all ahead. Sehun helped her alot in terms of how to pose for camera and their expression and everything because instead of telling her what to do, he assist her by cracking jokes and playfully so that the result will came out as natural as it can be. 

"Okay now, we will move onto shorts video. Sehun, you did good. Just keep up what that vibes and we will be done in a few shot. Alright?" Mr Jang said while lifting his thumbs to get Sehun's confirmation. Sehun reply by giving him his thumbs up too and they are getting ready to move to their next spot which is on the centre of the garden. Sorrounded by colourful roses, the two stood there beautifully.

"Are you sure they are not gonna film my face?" Hanna asked him while he casually fixed her hair for her. Hanna lifted her head a little to mee his eyes but Sehun were too busy with her hair instead.

"Hun-ah..." Hanna called him softly. Sehun hum as an answer and quickly lower his gaze to meet hers. Hanna got that worried expression written all over her face and Sehun instantly smiles at her sweetly.

"Dont worry. We should trust Mr Jang. He's one of the best in the industry." He says as he brushes his thumbs on her cheeks slowly. His eyes were fixed on her as he couldnt keep it away for too long from her beautiful dazzling eyes. Her make up today really bring out her existense beauty more than usual. Especially her eyes. Sehun is just too captivated by the way it looks today. 

"What if..." 

"Nahh... he promised me and i'm very sure he is a man of his words. I have works with him enough to know that. Let just get it done in a single take so that i can have you for myself later on." He said as he lean in to brushes his tip of his nose on her playfully.

Just per Sehun said, they manage to get it done in an hour and  Hanna sigh in a huge relief when Mr Jang finally wrapped it up at the end.

When the last staff walked out of the waiting room, Sehun immediately approach Hanna who is still in her dress, trying to undo her hair. Sehun look at her lovingly from her back as he slowly wrapped his arms on her tiny waist and nuzzling on her neck while leaning in. Hanna who saw their reflection in the mirror instantly smiles as it bring a warm tingglish feeling inside her when he do that.

But then Sehun move his face to her cheek and brushes his tip of his nose on her playfully. 

"You worked hard, My Lady," He whispered in her ear. Hanna blushed bashfully and continues to undo her hair while Sehun watches her in amazement. When she's done, she pulled out out of Sehun embrace and started to went behind the curtain and get her the dress off of her. She was left only with her underwear before she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter