Upside Down

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's POV


I smiled as soon as my hand brushes against her waist. She's still sleeping so soundly like a bear. I peck her cheeks before carefully getting off the bed. 
 

 

I have been staying at her apartment for almost a month now. I also told grandma about us and at first she was very skeptic about it but eventually gave us her blessings. I hurriedly skimmed through her pantry to see which dish I can cook with the ingredients she has.
 

 

A few moments later, I saw her walked out of the room with her messy hair and slightly wrinkled pajamas. I smiled before making my way to her and giving her a tight hug. She hugged me back just as tight. 
 

 

"Good morning, hyun~" She greets. I smiled before pulling away. 
 

 

"Good morning, bear" I replied, she nodded before leaning in to capture my lips. I smiled through the kiss. Hm.. taste like toothpaste though.

 

 

"Were you making breakfast?" She asked. I nodded before dragging her to the dining chair. 
 

 

"Sit here, I'm almost done" I said. She nodded before yawning. cutie.. 

 

 

I carefully placed the fruity pancakes in front of her. She looked at it before smiling wide at me then leaning in to kiss me on my cheekbone. 
 

 

"Thank you for the food~" she said happily. 
 

 

"So.. the ball is tonight, right?" I asked. She looked at me before nodding.

 

 

"yes, love. Why?" I smiled. 
 

 

"I heard there's an after party?" She nodded before placing down her utensils.

 

 

"Should we attend the after party?" I smiled again. 
 

 

"What do you think, bear?" I teased. 
 

 

"I mean.. Seungwan will be there.." she pouted. I chuckled.

 

 

"Jennie and a bunch of my newly made friends will also attend, so I guess we should. I can finally introduce you to them" I pinched her cheeks, she pouted. 
 

 

"Where will it be held?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"At Sooyoung's place, she's got the hugest place so.." She replied before munching on the pancakes. I nodded.

 

 

"I don't think I've met her before.." She looked at me.

 

 

"You have, well.. she's the student in the pamphlets for school advertisements"

 

 

"Ah.." She gave me a smile.

 

 

"She's gorgeous, even more in person" I guess she can feel that I'm looking at her, she stopped eating before smiling cutely at me.

 

 

"Of course, you're waaaay gorgeous babe" She added. I scoffed.

 

 

"Should I be concerned to this Sooyoung girl?" She immediately shook her head before grabbing my hand.

 

 

"Aniyo. Sooyoung is a good friend of mine, she's like a sister to me. I swear! And plus, she's in a relationship with Hyoseob oppa" I chuckled before playfully poking her cheek.

 

 

"I was just kidding seul, I trust you" She sighed before nodding and going back to eating her pancakes.

 

 

"Will Yoohyeonie be there too?" 
 

 

"Hm.. I don't know, last time I checked she's still healing.. maybe? Maybe for the after party.." I nodded.

 

 

"So.. will you really finally introduce me to your friends?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

 

 

"Maybe, maybe seul" I teased. 
 

 

"Not fair. I introduced you to my bestfriend alreadyyy" She whined.

 

 

"Okaay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter