Gravity

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

University's Library | 6PM
 

Seulgi's POV

 

I sighed in frustration after crumpling my 6th sketch for today. I can't seem to focus today for some reasons. Maybe it's because of her. Yes her.. that girl with the long black hair reading across from me. 


 

I've seen her quite a bit during this semester and for a lot of reasons she immediately caught my attention. I've never seen someone simple yet gorgeous at the same time, like her. I've never seen her with someone, she's always alone.. it's not like that should matter but it's amazing how she carries herself so well. This might sound cheesy but she's the most beautiful living art I've ever seen..

 

Is she looking at me?? I looked behind me and saw no one. I looked back to where she is again and saw her reading her book now. I swear she looked at me.. or I probably am just assuming..

 

I felt someone tapped my shoulders and found Wendy smiling at me.
 

 

"If staring can kill, she would've been 6ft below now with that amount of intense stare you were giving her" She scoffed before sitting across me. I shook my head.

 

"She's in my class, you know" She continued while wiggling her eyebrows up and down at me. 

 

"Really??" I half-shouted but I guess it's quite loud for the people around us to hear, I saw glanced our way. I immediately shut my eyes before covering my face. Wendy laughed at me quietly.

 


"And to answer your question, yes. Want to know her name?" She smirked at me. I cleared my throat before shaking my head.

 

 

"No, I'll get it myself" I proudly said. She scoffed at me before laughing quietly.

 

 

"You? Did you forget how socially awkward you are?" I glared at her.

 

 

"I'm not that bad.." She gasped.

 

 

"Wait.. you're actually going to do it?" I rolled my eyes at her before closing my sketch book. 
 

 

"It seems like it" I said before grabbing my bag and taking a quick glance at the gorgeous lady sitting across us.

 

 

"Ohhooo.. finally!" My bestfriend exclaimed before following me outside of the library.
 


"Don't you have to stay longer?" I asked.

 

 

"Yea, but I'm just seeing my bestfriend out, you know!" I shook my head before laughing.

 

 

"Go back, so you can finish early" I gave her a tap before blushing after seeing that girl coming out of the library, passing both of us.

 

 

"Looks like now is your chance.. go" Wendy said before pushing me away.

 

 

I'm feeling anxious.. I'm not following her. Definitely not. Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter