The Dress

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

"Will you be ok here, Yoohyeon-ah?" She nodded.

 

"Neh, thank you unnie" I gave her a nod before facing Joohyun.
 

 

"Ok then, we'll take our leave now. Call me if you need anything" I said. She nodded.

 
 

"Oh, that's right.. here Auntie wanted me to give this to you" I handed her the box. She gave me a confused look before taking it.

 

 

"I don't know what's inside as well, don't ask me" 
 

 

"Alright, I'm leaving" I nodded at them before walking out of the room. 
 

 

I spotted the girl who hit Yoohyeon sitting outside the room waiting while on call with someone. I sighed before walking towards the girl. 
 

 

"Hey, you can go ahead and settle things with my cousin inside. We'll take our leave now" I informed the girl. The girl nodded before bowing at us.

 

 

"Thank you so much for helping us get to the hospital, I'm sorry again, I should be more careful next time" I nodded.

 

 

"Yeah, you should. Go ahead, you can speak with her" I nodded before feeling Joohyun's grip tightened. I looked at her before nodding and walking past the girl.

 

 

"Are you mad? At that girl, I mean" I exhaled.

 

 

"Yeah, I thought Yoohyeon won't be able to run again. It didn't seemed like it but I was nervous the whole surgery.." She stopped before facing me and cupping my cheeks.

 

 

"She's fine now, it was an accident. You should relax now, hm?" I sighed before nodding at her. She smiled before kissing my cheek. 
 

 

"It was my first time seeing you that serious and mad" I looked at her.

 

 

"Thank you for calming me" I muttered. 
 

 

"It's all I can offer, seul" I stopped before smiling at her. 
 

 

"I appreciate it really" I said.

 

 

We went inside my car before driving to a luxury store. I looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully with slightly agape. I chuckled silently, afraid I'll wake her up. 
 

 

I waited half an hour before finally waking her up. She stretched her arms before finally opening her eyes and giving me her bedroom eyes. I almost faint..
 

 

"Hm? Where are we?" She mumbled, still quite sleepy.

 

 

"I.. I was thinking.. will you go to the ball with me?" I asked shyly. She looked at me flustered. 
 

 

"Wait.. you're asking me? Now?" I nodded before grabbing her hand.

 

 

"Of course, seul. I'll go with you" I smiled widely after hearing her say that. 

 


"Will you? Really?" She rolled her eyes before leaning in. I smiled before leaning in as well and kissing her on her lips. 
 

 


We got out of the car and walked inside the store. I was greeted by the sales lady as soon as we got inside. I nodded before smiling at her.

 

 

"You seemed to be here a few times.. they knew who you are" I chuckled after sensing jealousy in her tone. 
 

 

 

"I used to go here a lot with my mom. She wears a lot of these fancy clothes. That's why" I informed her. 
 

 

"There's no need to be defensive seul" She joked, I looked at her in disbelief before playfully scoffing. 
 

 


"Oh, I thought I heard some jealousy in your tone earlier" We both laughed before finally browsing clothes.

 

 

"Should I try and match with you?" She asked. I blushed thinking about us wearing matching outfits and other students seeing us wearing it together.

 

 

"Uh.. that would be nice" I mumbled. 
 

 

"Should we wear black and white?" She asked. I looked at her before nodding.

 

 

We take turns in trying out clothes until we finally picked the best out of the best. I smiled before handing the cashier my card. Joohyun held my wrist. 
 

 

"I'll pay for mine" I shook my head.

 

 

"It's fine, I got it" She shook her head before handing the cashier her own card. I smiled before grabbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter