Sunset With You

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

We're currently inside narnia and she's sitting down on the futton while watching me paint. I smiled after hearing her sigh for the 10th times today. I gently dropped my paint brush before standing up and looking at her while slowly making my way towards her. 
 

 

"Wae?" I asked. 
 

 

"When will you finish?" She asked and I can tell she tried sounding nice. I laughed softly.

 

 

"What's funny?" I shook my head before sitting down next to her. 
 

 

"Do you want to go now?" I asked. She nodded.

 

 

"Should we go now?" She sighed before pointing to my unfinished painting.

 

 

"Don't you have to finish that though?" She continued. I shook my head.

 

 

"I don't have to if you want to go now" She sighed again. I smiled before putting her fringe away from her eyes. 
 

 

 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked. 
 

 

 

"Hm.. there's this place Sooyoung told me about.. I wanted to go there with you" I narrowed my eyes.

 

 

"Ooh.. now I'm curious" She finally smiled.

 

 

She stood up before handing out her hands for me to grab. She pulled me up as soon as I grabbed them. I blushed as I accidentally side-hugged her from being out of balance. 
 

 

"My bad.." She shook her head.

 

 

"I swear, you did that on purpose" She teased. 
 

 

"Yeah, sorry.. I did" I teased back causing her to look at me before laughing. 
 

 

"Can you search for the place?" I gave her my phone so she could put the address in the map. 
 

 

I drove us to the University today so, I guess it's a good thing that I did. We didn't have to call for a cab. I grabbed her hand before walking out of Narnia.

 

 

"So, when will you introduce me to some of your newly made friends?" I teased. 
 

 

 

"Hm.. when you have time" She replied sarcastically. I laughed.

 

 

"I do have time though" She rolled her eyes at me.

 

 

"Lately? Barely" She pouted cutely.

 

 

"Wait.. is that why you wanted to go to this place with me?" I playfully teased.

 

 

"Whatever you want it to be Kang" I smiled. 
 

 

 

"Hey.. sorry. I promised to have more time available" She shook her head. 
 

 

"I was just kidding, Seul. I get it.. we're both busy" She said before cupping my cheeks.

 

 

"So.. shall we head out?" I asked before reaching for her hand and walking together towards my car.

 

 

"Oh? What's that?" I asked as soon as I saw the basket at the backseat. When did she put that there?!? She looked at me with a smile.

 

 

"That? is for us" She said before telling me to just drive. I chuckled.

 

 

"I know what we're doing" I said playfully.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter