Beautiful Scene

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

I smiled as soon as I saw her looking at me while standing in front of their gate. I greeted her. 
 

 

"Hey.." She greeted. Did she wait for me.. that's adorable.

 

 

"Let's go?" She nodded before following me and walking to my left.

 

 

"Someone really annoying will interact with me later. Don't worry, it's just my bestfriend. I'll introduce you to her later" I heard her laugh.

 

 

"Why?" I asked curiously, she shook her head. 
 

 

"Oh, warning.. she's approaching" She giggled before bowing politely at my bestfriend. 
 

 

"Joohyun, this is Seunghwan. Seunghwan, this is Joohyun" I introduced them both. Seunghwan looked at me proudly before smiling and bowing to Joohyun.

 

 

"Nice to meet you, Joohyun-ssi" 

 

 

"Likewise" she replied before smiling at her. 
 

 

I signaled to Seunghwan before smiling at Joohyun.

 

 

"That's right.. I have to go pick up some papers from the library. Catch you guys later" She said before winking at me.

 

 

"She seemed cool" I heard her say. I nodded.

 

 

"She is" I replied.

 

 

"Hey.. uh.. do you wanna come with me somewhere later after classes?" I asked while scratching my nape and waiting for her answer. 
 

 

"Hm.. sure. I don't think I have anything due" I smiled.

 

 

"Great. Where's your first class?" I asked.

 

 

"It should be at building I - Room 352.." I nodded.
 

 

"I can walk you there" I said. She looked at me before shaking her head. 
 

 

"No, it's fine.. you might get late" I shook my head.

 

 

"My class is at building J. It's just across, I have time" I smiled at her. She looked away before nodding.

 

 

"If you insist then.. thanks" She replied softly. 
 

 

We started walking towards her classroom. As we're walking, I bumped into Yoohyeon. Well, she didn't see me but I saw her. She looked pissed. Well, she always looks pissed for some reasons..

 

 

I ignored her before taking a quick glance at Joohyun and caught her looking at me as well.

 

 

"Do you know that person?" She probably means, Yoohyeon. I nodded.

 

 

"Yea, that's my cousin"
 

 

"Oh.. I see" 

 

 

"I'll be fine from here, thank you for walking me to my class. You didn't really have to.." She said shyly. I shook my head.

 

 

"I don't mind doing it everyday" Why did I even say that.. so embarrassing. I can feel myself getting red all over my face.

 

 

"If you don't mind, of course.." I continued, trying to save face I guess..

 

 

"That'd be great, Seulgi-ssi" I looked at her before smiling.

 

 

"I'll see you in a bit? Oh, uh.. can I get your number?" She nodded before grabbing my phone and typing her numbers in. 
 

 

"See you later, Seulgi" She said before waving at me and walking inside her class. I smiled before putting my hand on my chest. Stop.. palpitating.. geez..

 

 

I can't believe myself for being this confident and forward with her. I've never been like this.. I used to be so insecure.. I guess it's all because of her. Bae Joohyun.

 

 

"Seulgi-sunbae?" I looked to my right and saw a pink-haired girl. Oh..? Where have I seen her before?

 

 

"Neh?" I politely asked.

 

 

"Hi! My name is Gahyeon. I'm from the UNI's journal club.. we're wondering if we could feature your artwork for next month's issue? Also, an interview would be nice.." She asked before bowing at me. 
 

 


"Oh.. uh.. sure!" I replied. Wait.. Yoohyeon's in it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter