Erase

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

I parked the car before turning off the headlights. I exhaled nervously before looking at her lovingly beside me. She raised her eyebrows before giving me a small smile. I smiled back before grabbing her hand that's on her lap and squeezing it tightly with a pair of mine.

 

 

"I've been wanting to go here with you ever since the day I asked you to be my girlfriend. It's such a shame that I'm only taking you now" I said. She tilted her head cutely.

 

 

"Hey, we've been both busy. And plus, I love all the places we've been to so far. So, drive-in theater huh? It's my first time.." She said before looking at the huge screen across from us. 
 

 

We both started paying attention to the film that's playing in front of us. It this movie called, An Angel At My Table. She gasped from one of the scenes. I too did the same. She suddenly gripped my hand tightly when the sad part came out.

 

 

I took a sip of the shared drink we bought before feeling her fingers tracing on my forearm. I smiled at the gesture before leaning closer to her to rest my head on her shoulder.

 

 

"I want to kiss you.." I mumbled. I heard her tiny "you can"

 

 

I pulled away before giving her a peck on her cheek, she looked at me before scoffing playfully. I smiled.

 

 

A few moments later, the movie had ended. I quickly looked at her to see her reaction and to my surprise she looked bothered. I knitted my eyebrows.

 

 

"Sorry.. was that a bad movie?" I asked. She shook her head before facing me.

 

 

"It was splendid but dark.. kinda traumatizing in some ways.. I wasn't expecting" She said before leaning in to give me peck on my lips. I held her face and deepened the kiss.

 

 

As the kiss started getting heated, my hands travelled down to her sides caressing them gently like they were made of glass. My lips moved to her neck, leaving gentle wet kisses before going back to her lips that must've been swollen at this point. 
 

 

"Don't stop.." She mumbled through the kiss. I smirked before adjusting my seat.

 

 

"come here" I stopped the kiss causing her to glare at me but immediately obeyed what I had asked her to do. She made herself comfortable on my lap with her hands all over my neck and my face. 
 

 

If we don't stop now, it won't ever end. I smirked inside my head and felt a moan escaped from my mouth when I felt her started grinding on me. I moved my hands behind her back to unhook her bra. I slowly lifted her shirt up before completely taking it off. 
 

 

Lucky for us, my car is nicely tinted and we kinda waited a bit so that all of the cars left already. And I'm kinda thanking myself for picking the last showing times.

 

 

I grabbed her perfectly molded chest and started massaging them while enjoying every taste I can get on those luscious lips of hers. She tugged on my shirt and so I took it off, she slowly my shoulder before going to my neck and it like there's no tomorrow. 
 


It feels like heaven. And it didn't stop, no. No matter how tight the soace that my car provided we still went with it. Probably the lust but mostly because we're in love, yes truly.

 

 

End of Seulgi's POV

 

Joohyun's POV

 

I blushed after remembering w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter