Stare

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Library | 5:45PM


Seulgi's POV

 

Honestly.. what am I even doing here.. I checked my watch before staring at the door. There she goes.. I exhaled  before fixing my clothes. 
 

 

I slowly retracted my sketch pad out of my bag before looking for an empty page. I started drawing sketches of her, though it may not look exactly the same, it's the time and memories of the process of drawing something is what I liked about art. 
 

 

Should I approach her..? I shook my head before resting my chin on my forearm while taking glances of her. Should I..? I kept tapping my fingers on the table, thinking if I should approach her. 
 

 

Oh? I-Is she.. Is she going here?? Wait.. I gulped as her distance gets closer and closer to where I am. I straightened my back before looking at her.

 

"Ah.. excuse me, I need something on that shelf" Woah.. even her voice is so angelic. 
 

 

"Y-yes, go ahead" I nodded before standing up and scooting my chair so she could get the book she needs. 
 

 

So, she's studying medicine? Hm.. She turned around to face me.

 

 

"you can sit back down" She said before giving me a small smile. I swear I felt my heart rested from that smile.. 

 

 

"Ah.. neh" I said before sitting back down but couldn't help but to feel uneasy with her so close to me.


 

"Seulgi.. right?" I immediately looked up at her. How did she even know my name when I don't even know hers.. 

 

"Y-yes.. and you are?" I replied quickly before handing out my hand for her to shake. 
 

 

"Bae Joohyun, nice to meet you" She gave me another smile. I smiled back. Her hand is soft.. like a baby's hand. What am I doing?? Wait.. this was unexpected..

 

 

"I'm new here.. please take care of me" she added. Ah.. that explains it.

 

 

"H-how'd you know my name then?" I facepalmed myself for stuttering the third time. She chuckled before answering my question.

 


"I've seen your artwork before. You're also quite popular in my previous school" I nodded.



 

She glanced at her watch before looking back at me. 
 

 

"I have to go. See you around, Seulgi" She smiled before going back to her table and grabbing her things. 
 

 

Bae Joohyun.. what a pretty name. I smiled before following her.

 

 

"I think we go to the same route, do you mind if we walk together?" She must've been surprised by my sudden presence.

 

 

"Ah.. that's right, I knew it was you the one I saw last time.. I didn't have my contact lens that time" Ah that explains the stare. 
 

 

"How long ago did you moved here?" I asked. When did I become so talkative?? 

 

 

"about three months now" She replied softly. Damn.. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter