Catch me, I’m falling

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

I still can't believe that this gorgeous art infront of me is mine. My girlfriend. I smiled as soon as she gave me her confused look after catching me staring at her. She raised her eyebrows at me. I shook my head beforr slowly approaching her and giving her a kiss and also trying not to touch her as my hands are full.

 

 

"careful, I'm wearing white" She teased before grabbing my collar and giving me a full kiss. I smiled through the kiss.

 

 

"You look so lovely even from a far" I said genuinely, she smiled, I can see a little shade of pink on her cheeks.

 

 

"You're such a smooth talker. Let me see what you're drawing" I put away my oil pastels before wiping my hands with the wet towel. 
 

 

"Come here" I said, inviting her to sit on my lap. She gladly sat on my lap before take her time to search my drawings. She looked at me before smiling.

 

 

"I don't look this gorgeous.." She said shyly. I shook my head before leaning in closer to her and pecking her cheek. 
 

 

"Yes you don't, because you're even gorgeous than this drawing. I can't put justice on your beauty love, my bad.." I said before smiling at her. She scoffed, though not in a bad way.

 

 

"Oh, I.. invited my friends over. Sorry for not telling you.. it was supposed to be a surprise but then your workshop got canceled so.." I widened my eyes.

 

 

"Wait.. they are? When? What time?" I asked nervously. I can fee the adrenaline started rushing in to me from both excitement and from a fear that I might not satisfy their expectations.

 

 

She laughed. I guess the nervousness is showing through my face. She put her right palm against my cheek before staring at me lovingly. 
 

 

"You're fine, seul. It's just.. them. You don't need to impress them. They're here because I want you to know the people whom I spent the days with when I'm not with you. So, relax ok? I love you" She said before leaning in to kiss me. I smiled before nodding.

 

 

"I will cook something. What do you want?" She asked. 
 

 

"Pasta?" I suggested. She smiled before nodding at me.

 

 

"That sounds good, will you help me boil the pasta?" She said before walking to the kitchen. I followed her.

 

 

"What time will they be here?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"Hm.. in about an hour" She said before tying her hair up and started working on the pasta sauce. 
 

 

"Okk" I replied before going to the table and started putting plates and utensils for the visitors.

 

 

After a couple minutes the doorbell rang, I immediately looked at her, she gave me sign to open the door. I nervously walked towards the door.

 

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo.. come in" I said before stepping aside to let the visitors in. 
 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." both of them greeted before giving me a bow. I returned the gesture before fully inviting them inside.

 

 

"Annyeong, Joohyun-ah!" One of them greeted.

 

 

"Oh! Jennie-yah?" My girlfriend asked before throwing herself to the girl slightly taller than her. 
 

 

"I'm here too!!" One of them whined. They all laughed.

 

 

"Where are your girlfriends?" Joohyun asked. 
 

 

"Jisoo will be a little late, she ran into some things" Joohyun nodded. Ok, atleast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter