Another Day

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's POV

 

I smiled as soon as I see Seulgi walking towards me. She stretched out her hand to me before raising her eyebrows.

 

 

"Good morning, let me carry that for you" I looked at the paper bag I was holding. Oh these are for my lab later today..

 

 

"No.. it's fine, I can carry them" She shook her head before grabbing the paper bag from me and giving me a smile.

 

 

"You know.. I'm gonna start charging you for my services soon so you better take advantage of it now" She smiled. I laughed.

 

 

"What.. haha" She laughed too.

 

 

"Oh" She muttered. I looked at her.

 

 

"Hm?" I mumbled.

 

 

"My paintings will be displayed at the art gallery quad later tonight.. do you mind checking it with me?" She asked shyly. I smiled.

 

 

"Of course! I'll be there" I gave her a reassuring smile. 
 

 

 

"Awesome! Thanks" I gently shook my head.

 

 

"Oh.. will Seunghwan be there too?" She looked at me before nodding.

 

 

"Yeah, why?" I sensed a little bit of curiosity from her tone.

 

 

I shook my head before smiling.

 

 

"I just thought of something" She nodded before continuing walking. 
 

 

 

"You.. you don't like Seunghwan.. do you?" I looked at her weirdly before laughing.

 

 

"I like her but not like that haha, why? Are you jealous?" She looked away shyly while getting red.

 

 

She cleared before standing up straight. 
 

 

"Stop teasing me.." She mumbled. I chuckled before grabbing her arm. She looked at me in shocked before looking ahead again.

 

 

"You're so cute, seul" I mumbled. 
 

 

We continued walking until we reached my lab class. I told her to hurry and go to her class. She nodded before sprinting to her class. I shook my head. Pabo..

 

 

I sat next to Jennie. The new friend I made. She's smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow at her.

 

 

"What?" I asked before setting up my things on our shared table.

 

 

"Kang Seulgi, I see.." She said in a flirtatious way. I scoffed.

 

 

"Don't even talk about it, We saw Jisoo on our way here" I spat to her. She cleared .

 

 

"Hah. What's going on between you two? I thought you guys broke up?" I asked before looking at her while putting on my goggles.

 

 

"She apologized, turned out it was a misunderstanding" I clicked my tongue.

 

 

"I see, I see" She nodded.

 

 

"So... why the Kang Seulgi? Honestly, I thought she was dating that one girl from the music department" I narrowed my eyes. 
 

 

 

"Who?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"I don't know her name exactly but I heard she's really pretty" I nodded.

 

 

"Well, that was just a rumor. Don't count on it" She continued. 
 

 

 

As we both got busy with our lab experiment, I can't help but wonder who that girl is. It's not like I care, well I kinda do but.. I'm just really curious about Seulgi's love life. 
 

 

 

"Stop thinking about it, just ask her later. I need to get atleast a B on this, Joohyun-ah" She said before nudging me. I nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter