My Girl

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's POV 


I smiled as she's walking closer to me. She reached for my backpack before intertwining her right hand with mine. 
 

 

"How was your day?" She asked.

 

 

"Hm.. so far so good. Seul.." She looked at me before raising her eyebrows at me.

 

 

"Hm?" She mumbled. I smiled before shaking my head.

 

 

"Oh? Is there something bothering you?" she stopped walking before facing me and holding my hand. 
 

 

"Ani.." She looked at me suspiciously.

 

 

"There is. What is it?" She asked worriedly before dragging me to one of the benches. We both sat down.

 

 

"Jennie mentioned something to me.." I started.

 

 

"Wait.. Jennie.. Jisoo's ex?" 
 

 

"They're back together. And yes, her" She nodded before tucking a few strands of my fringes away from my face.

 

 

"She mentioned what?" She asked curiously.

 

 

"I don't want to seem like a nosy person but ever since she mentioned it, I couldn't stop thinking about it.. also since we're dating now.." She grabbed my hands tightly.

 

 

"Tell me, I'll answer it, don't be nervous babe" She said before giving me a smile. I can feel my cheeks getting hot by that nickname.

 

 

"Ah.. she mentioned a girl that she thought you were dating.. she's a music major? That's all.." She grinned.

 

 

"Were you jealous?" She chuckled. I glared at her playfully.

 

 

"No, I'm not! Psh.. nevermind that I asked" I stood up but before I could walk she grabbed my hand and sat me back down next to her.

 

 

"She's probably talking about Sunmi" I looked at her interested on the information she just revealed.

 

 

"Seems like it.." 

 

 

"She's my ex" 
 

 

"Oh.." 

 

 

"But we ended our relationship without resentment for each other. We're actually still talking 'till this day. I'm sorry for not mentioning her to you.. you had to find out from other people" She said in a sad tone. 
 

 

 

"Hey, you don't have to apologize.. I just wanted to clarify some things and since she's an ex. It shouldn't matter anymore" I gave her a wide smile before kissing her cheek.

 

 

"Maybe I should introduce the both of you to each other.. what do you think?" I shook my head.

 

 

"Aniya.. it's fine, seul. If we crossed-paths then it'll happen" She nodded before leaning to kiss my temple. 
 

 

"Ok.. ok, babe" I smiled before standing up and dragging her up. 
 

 

"So.. any plans for today?" I asked.

 

 

"Hm.. can I.. bring you to my apartment?" I raised my eyebrows at her question. 
 

 

"Wae?" She immediately shook her head.

 

 

"I just wanted you to see where I spend most of my time at and I don't know.. maybe get familiar with the place?" She explained while scratching her neck. 
 

 

"Sure, I'll come with you" She smiled widely at me.

 

 

"Oh uhm.. should we order food?" She asked me.

 

 

"That sound great" I replied and gave her a smile. 
 

 

We both went to the nearest food shop to us and ordered foods before we go to her apartment.

 

 

She immediately unlocked the door to her apartment before grabbing my hand to guide me inside. Just as what I expected, the apartment isn't overly decorated, just right.
 

 

I smiled while looking around. It smells like paint mixed with lavender here, which makes sense since she's an art major. I looked at the canvases filled with great pieces hanging o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter