Cream Shirt

Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's POV

 

"Hyun-ah, try this. It's not too hard, Hwasa mixed it really well. Omo.. this is really good" I hesitantly grabbed the shot from Solar before downing it in one go. I scrunched my nose from how strong it is.

 

 

"krrrrr yah.. Hwasa when did you learn to be this good, huh?" Solar exclaimed.

 

 

Honestly the drink is so freaking bitter. They really are drunk to know the difference.. tch. I searched for a certain someone and found her talking to someone. My over protective self suddenly . I walked over to her.

 

 

"Seul.." She looked at me before smiling. even she's red and flushed.. tch, she's drunk.

 

 

"hyunniee.. wae? Are you ok back there? You seemed to be having really fun there with your friends" I didn't respond. Yup.. she's drunk. 
 

 

I leaned in and whispered to her. 
 

 

"Let's go home, seul" I whispered. 
 

 

"It's still early.. I haven't seen Yoohyeon yet" I exhaled. 
 

 

"I heard from Seunghwan that she's not coming" She groaned before ignoring me and started talking to the girl infront of her. I frowned. 
 

 

I poked her, she didn't look back. Is this what happens when she's drunk?? I sighed. 
 

 

"Let her be, she's having fun. Don't ruin it for her, miss" I looked behind and immediately frowned. Sunmi..

 

 

"Oh, do we know each other?" She asked. I shook my head. 
 

 

"I thought you know me, from the way you look at me that is.." I gave her a small smile before tapping Seulgi's shoulder. 
 

 

"I'll take care of her" No you're not.

 

 

"It's fine, I got her" I said firmly. She tilted her head before laughing softly at me.

 

 

"Ooh.. wait. Are you her new girlfriend?" I knitted my eyebrows, slightly annoyed now. 
 

 

"Yeah, yes I am" I said before whispering to Seulgi. 
 

 

"Yah, Seulgi-yah. You got a girlfriend?? How come you didn't tell me?" I immediately looked at Seulgi and saw her looking at me.

 

 

"Who? Oh me and her? We're not" My face fell after hearing her say that. I immediately let go of her before standing up and walking towards the door. 
 

 


I understand that she's just drunk and there's really no point in trying to make sense to whatever is happening right now because I bet it'll all be forgotten the next day but why am I even crying over this stupid thing?

 

 

"I hate her when she's drunk too" I immediately wiped my tears before looking to my right.

 

 

"Here" Seungwan handed me a handkerchief. I gladly took it. 
 

 

"She say a lot of stupid things. I hope you don't take it seriously" I sighed.

 

 

"I probably looked like an idiot to Sunmi right now.." I mumbled while wiping my tears. She clicked her tongue.

 

 

"Aish.. Seulgi shouldn't drink with like that. She can be so honestly stupid when drunk" She exhaled. I sighed.

 

 

"Why are you still here?" I asked. She shrugged.

 

 

"I'm just waiting for Seul. I shouldn't have, since she's with you but I knew this would happen" She scratched her nape. 
 

 

I nodded. 
 

 

"I wasn't actually gonna leave.. I just needed air, I'll come back for her. You can go" I said. She looked at me before smiling.

 

 

"Ah.. Seulgi finally found someone who takes good care of her" I looked away shyly.

 

 

"Do you want to kidnap Seulgi out of there?" She added. I looked at her before nodding.

 

 

We went inside the room before heading straight towards Seulgi. Sunmi looked at us angrily. I glared at her.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing? Stop taking her, I'll take her home" Sunmi exclaimed. I scoffed.

 

 

"She's really drunk, we'll take care of her" I replied firmly.

 

 

"No you're not. You're not even the girlfriend why bother?" She scoffed, I looked at her with intensity. 
 

 

"Sunmi, I'm taking my bestfriend home. Enough with this" Seungwan interrupted. 
 

 

"I said I'll take her home, Wan" Seungwan shook her head. 
 

 

"Ani. Look at her! She's a mess! Why are you doing this? I thought you still care for her? You know how bad she gets when she drinks! Please.. I'm taking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter