I love him too

Rules of engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are chances that you'll be dying to get or have again​​​​​​. 

Since that night.. I kept thinking about what Chanyeol told me, what does he mean by curable when his best friend is gonna be married any time soon.

I scrolled through my phone, I want to know what is really going on. I froze still when I saw his name and face edited with Rose beside him... Sigh. I turned my phone off and starts my day.. Atleast I want to have a 'normal' day. 

"Yerim-a  갈게 (I'll go)" I told my sister as I exit my apartment. Groceries, clothes, a little bit of make up shopping and home... That's right. 

I'm not really far from my place when I bump into a woman. She doesn't look that old from the back, and to be honest, she really looks so familiar from behind... And I've got my guts right when the woman looked up "Ms Rene?" Ms.Jen 

******

"So How have you been?" She started as the both of us were currently sitting in a café, having some coffee together with some cheesecake. "I've been good lately, what about you?" I turn the question back. She looked at me, as if she's waiting for me to add something to my sentence "sorry it's just- are you sure you're concern about what I'm up to this days and not to the young master?" I choked to my drink as she hands me a hand of napkins. 

I took it and wipe my mouth, so as the spill on the table. "I uhm.. Well I won't decline some news about your master" I stated. She smiled at me as she moves closer. "Well I can't really tell if he's great, good or ill" My eyes widening as I reply "And why is that?" sigh ​​​​​​... a deep heavy sigh, ms.Jen just let out.

"You probably knew about the gossip, about he's getting married..." she paused, as she sip on her coffee and continue "Those rumors are actually making the company's stakes high they're actually a bit over the roof... As I can tell, he's struggling to it" She stated "Why, where's the COO?(chief operating officer)" She sighed again "He's denying the fact that he needs one, he's still waiting for the former COO, That's what I don't know, I don't know WHO" it's me... He's waiting for me?? 

 

"Till next time ms Jen" I said my goodbye "Mhm.. I won't turn down another coffee break and a treat ms Rene" she turned her heels away from me and started walking. Not long when a tap on my shoulder caught my attention. 

"I'm sorry miss but have you seen a lady that looked like her?" The guy isn't looking at me but showing me the picture on his screen. "Oh that's Ms Jen, she just left... Who are yo- William." I'm stunned still, as the water can be seen forming on his eyes.

I looked away, so I don't have to see this... I'm still not sure if he's engaged or what but I should hold the words I've said, a month ago. 

"Thanks..." he stated "Sure.. She's wearing a-" he cuts me off "Thanks for having another chance to see you" He seemed to calm down a bit, when I looked at him. His eyes were more firm but still readable "I missed you.." sh*t.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter