'it felt true'

Rules of engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then...

He fell on top of me, I shook him gently but he's already deeply asleep. "I know you're drunk and tired, but you could've kissed me before you decided to sleep" I sighed in frustration...

After tucking him in, I've decided to sleep in my room as well. 

__________

"Good morning self" my morning greetings for myself... I immediately got up then took a shower before starting another day.

"hmm? Good morning ms Jen--" I stopped on my tracks when I saw the only person awake, standing behind the kitchen's counter top. "I'm sorry I'm not ms Jenison but I'll take that good morning.. Good morning Ms Irene" William...

Can I kiss you? "NO!!" I lost myself when those words repeats itself in my mind

"No what? You don't like morning greetings? Oh, well then forget what I said" he smiled softly, that I came to the point where I just want to stare at him smiling... Well don't get me wrong, William is a very serious man he barely even looked at everyone he's talking... Seeing him smile makes me want to kiss him... WAHHH!! I MEAN HUG HIM!

******

After we ate breakfast, we've decided to start our day.. I mean not together, it's weekend so we at least have less work today... Mostly him. And when I say not together, I mean it... I'm trying to avoid him at all cost.

"Ms Irene, I'm meeting your father and mine.. I'm hoping you will be able to come... With me?" I stopped walking when he started talking out of the blue... How genius of me to think I can avoid someone, living in the same house with me. "uh sure, If needed" I replied trying not to meet his eyes.

"Then we're set...I'll pick you up later" I nodded curtly, again trying not to meet his eyes.

Well it's sure as hell will be a tough day

_______

"There they are, Have a seat you two" His father stated. We just arrived at the said place. William sat at the end of the table and I took the seat to the side, next to his. "So what do you want?" William stated, his tone is determined and sure about what he's saying. "Can't I call for a family weekend get together?" His father smiled at him then looked at me.

"you're getting more beautiful every time we see you Irene, isn't it right?" He stated as he turned to look at my father who's currently nodding his head in response. It feels uncomfortable sitting in the same room with all of them... But at the end of the day, I really just have no choice.

"how's life together been going?" William's father broke the silence once again. "It sure is good huh Irene?" My father followed. I nodded before saying something, when William started speaking.

"Yes, It's good, It's great actually and we'll pretty much appreciate our lives more if you two won't just call for a 'get together' out of the blue...with all due respect" He said calmly, but I can see his jaw and shoulders tensed.. He's uncomfortable too.

"ahem.. Well we'll just set another date for these types of occasion then" his father stated, then took a soju shot. "we're just missing the two of you so much, isn't that right Soo??" My father looked at William's father waiting for answer. They both laughed before nodding their heads to each other.

"Irene, when were you planning of giving us a grandchild? You two were getting old n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter