Gossips-II

Rules of engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please calm down ms Irene, master will sure be home by now" Ms Jens stated as I'm currently walking my stress back and fort. "I don't know what's happening Ms Jen... But I'm really nervous"

"I can't assure you that it's nothing, but the master will be mad hell if I told you myself" her tone is worried but her face expression gave me a nervous look. "He's here!" She stated, rushing through the door.

She opened the gate, letting the car inside. After a few minutes, William walked out from it... He's more tense than the last time we've seen each other. Our eyes met, I almost want to run and hug him. "William..." I mouthed.

He dropped his coat, then came running to me. He paused in front of me before pulling me in a tight hug. His right hand securing the back of my head and the left hand resting on my back... And for a second, I feel calm and safe as I rest my head on his chest... For a moment, I forgot anything about my worries.

******

"But I didn't do it! I met him, we've hang out at the lake sure! But I certainly did not kissed him" I explained after he shared me the issue that's been worrying him and ms Jen today. He shared a look with ms Jen before turning a look at me. Ms Jen left us alone in the study room.

"William, are seriously believing the gossips? I swear to hell I didn't do it!" he loooked down before handing me the pictures. I'm stunned in my seat letting the photos slipped off of my hands.

_FLASHBACK_

He leaned closer... As if he's going to kiss me, but the only thing in my mind is the kiss last night. I gently pushed him away. "I'm... So sorry Cy but I'm married" He looked down for a moment before squeezing my hands and smile at me. "I'm sorry.. Will's my cousin and you... You're my--" I cups his cheek "I'm your friend Cy... And I wish that we'll remain friends.. Just friends" I picked my stuff up then heads to the car. 

William reached for my hand, giving it a gently squeeze "I believe you...know that I'll believe you than anyone else Irene" He cupped my cheek "Be strong, we'll solve it as soon as possible" something hits him metaphorically speaking, he immediately lets go of my hands and stood up. Clearing his throat "eat something Ms Irene.. You have to stuff your stomach with something before you sleep." 

I want to hear him stop me... But I guess I'm hoping for the impossible.

I looked at him once again before leaving his room.

_______

The next day, I settled in my room... Ms Jen is the only servant in the mansion yesterday and so as today... Shw brought me foods and anything I need in my room. Don't get me wrong, I can leave my room but I feel like I've caused enough trouble. That's also the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter