Without you

Rules of engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_A month later_

'Things went back to how it used to be... I can party again, shopping nonstop again and hang out with my sister... I longed for this to happen again.' I'm currently walking with my sister, we're shopping for new furniture since I'm moving out of our house. Dad told me to build my own life, little by little... I guess he's right.

"Should we choose something lighter or darker" Yeri asked, while checking out the cushion. "I want anything that'll fit the house paint" I stated as i join her to check everything out "What about Blue? Light blue? And black?" Yeri claimed. 

"I really love the color black... It's elegant but full of meaning, light blue cause it cancel out the negativity in the dark colors... It blance out the heavy situations too, that's why I feel calm in my office even if it's a stressful place" 

"No! I'll just have, white and pink" I stated and immediately shook the ideas off. 

 

Thinking about this day... It's really been a month since we stopped talking, no more calls, text or even face to face contacts... Never heard from me again but you? I've always been surrounded by news and gossips about you... The latest? (Shon-Park Wedding) the loudest? (Shon-Park Engagement) everything about you and Rose... I'm glad to make the right choice tho, but how could I even click those articles when I'm not even ready to see your face again. 

_______

On the other side of the story... Chanyeol and Irene hanged out a lot again... Like old days, no problem to think of. 

They've decided to visit an old bar, where the both of them used to visit back in their college days. "It's nice to be back" Chanyeol stated as Irene immediately ordered drinks. "I remember seeing you and Baekhyun here" Irene claimed, making Chanyeol choke to his drink "What do you mean?" Irene looked up to him. "The night when you're drunk... I saw you two here, Baekhyun's your front hair while you lay your head on this counter drunk!" Irene stated followed by a hit on his forehead. 

"I really thought you two will end up together...at the end of the book, we're still single" Both of them laughed... Looking back to how the both of them used to date and ending up being with no one at all. "But it's something right? We feel something that we hope we shouldn't be feeling" Chanyeol stated... Irene lets out a heavy sigh before nodding. 

"stay here..." Chanyeol stood up, chugging the last of his drink "Where are you going?!" Irene gripped on his wrist. Chanyeol gently removed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter