In my dreams

Rules of engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days of over thinking... Over looking and over planning evrything, am I fool enough to think that everything will work out again? Or I'm just really inlove...

That prank...Byun Baekhyun it's your fault. 

As I enter this fancy restaurant, staff started bowing at me... Formed in line, they showed me our table. He's here, the big boss's here "good evening sir" I tried so hard to not stutter. "hmm?" he put his phone away as his eyes slowly land on me. "Ahh.. Ms Delval, ms Bae?" He slightly tilted his head "Delval is enough sir, you can also call me Irene" I smiled as I lower my head... The idea popped up in my mind, 'I'm talking to big boss, to the said cold-hearted CEO' 

"oh yes... Please take a seat ms Irene" he signed the seat on the opposite side of the table. I took a deep breath, sitting down as I slowly exhale. 

 

We stayed like that for minutes... They didn't came

 

"I guess they really planned to ditch this dinner" I can hear the frustration in his words as he gulps a glass of wine. "Maybe they're just busy sir-" he immediately cuts me off "They shouldn't have set a schedule for it if they're busy..." I flinched by the sudden loudness of his voice. 'breathe... Breathe' 

"my apologies... I don't know what I'm thinking" I can feel his gaze all over me "놀랐지?" (you're shocked aren't you?) I took a deep breath in and out before I started talking "It's fine sir... I just thought you're gonna punch me or something"... 'Flip! What did I just said?!'  I heard a smirk. 

As I slowly raise my head to see his reaction 'AHHH HE'S LOOKING AT ME! SH*T' I immediately looked away "you're really honest aren't you Irene?" the coldness but also the hotness in his voice sends shivers through my spine. "Sir I-" I couldn't even think of the right word to say. 

His hands reached for mine... "Will you join me tonight?" I nodded my head, not knowing that this question is about to change my life. 

****

He's a quick but safe driver...simply flexing his Lamborghini Veneno and his driving skills. How could he still be single? 'if he's not my boss, I might've took him to my room long ago... WAIT WHAT?!' I shook the idea off of my head as I hear another smirk from sir Shon's seat. "don't tell me, you're thinking of getting me alone in your room?" he looked at me through the mirror's reflection. "Wha- how'd you-" I suddenly realized that I'm thinking out loud ' b*tch! You're gonna get yourself fired!' smirk... "so I'm right? Well before you turn completely red, Let's go" he hopped out of the car, before I even reach the handle, the car door suddenly open... Mr Shon waiting for me to go out, what's this feeling? 

______

"Excuse me? We're pranking my friend, can you help us prank her?" a stranger ask me to hold a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter