Chapter 9

Can You Be Mine?

>NEXT DAY<

 

Haneul’s P.O.V.

 

“We're now on the most awaited scene! The Prince will save Snow White with a kiss!” Mrs. Kim shouted.

“Go back to your places! Snow White and the Prince! On stage, now!” she added.

I lay down on the bed full of flowers –well for the play, it’s Snow White’s coffin- and waited for the “Prince”.

“Where’s the Prince?!” Mrs. Kim yelled.

“You! Yeah you!” she said while pointing to whoever she’s calling.

“Come here, you’ll be the Prince for now.” She told the person she called.

I heard foot steps walking towards my direction. When I looked up… I saw… L.JOE!

*how I wish he would be the real Prince for the play* I thought.

“okay, now for the kiss! No interuptions please!” Mrs. Kim ordered.

All of the people inside the theatre watched the rehearsal and waited for the kiss.

I shut my eyes real close and I can feel that he is already getting closer to me.

I can already feel his hot breathing against me.

I opened my eyes slightly to take a peek on what’s happening.

His lips were almost touching mine so I shut my eyes close again and…

 

“CUT!” I heard Mrs. Kim said.

As Mrs. Kim said that word, he immediately went back on what he was doing a whle ago, he’s painting the interior of the tree. (-_-)

Tsss… how I wish Mrs. Kim didn’t interupt the scene. Well didn’t she say that “NO INTERUPTIONS!” “PLEASE” gosh! She’s the one who interupted it!..

Not long after, we had our dressed rehearsal.

After finishing my make up..

“L.Joe-ssi! Come! She look beautiful right?” Michi asked him.

“Because of the make up I guess..” he said coldly.

“ah… yeah.. he’s right, you put make u on me and you’re a good artist, so I would look good right?” I said giving Michi a fake smile.

“okay! Let’s start with the rehearsal!” Mrs. Kim announced.

Hours passed and for the whole rehearsal, I felt a pair of eyes was stairing at me but if I look around, I only see people doing their own stuffs.

“Perfect! Okay, that’s all for today. Good luck for tomorrow!” Mrs. Kim said.

 

>THE DAY<

 

“…now, the Prince will kiss Snow White to break the Witch’s spell..” the narrator said.

*geez! Not him please!..* I thought as I shut my eyes really closed.

I can feel his breath near me… Luckily, the lights dimmed and the urtains closed.

….

The play ended successfully!

I went to the dressing room to change my clothes.

“Haneul! Come here quick!” Yumi called from the backstage.

“What is it?” I asked her and she just pointed at the apple on the table.

I took the apple and I saw a bite on the side. Under it was a ote saying

                “Hey there Snow White! Good job! You look very beautiful today! ^^

                                                                                      -<3LOTS!- “

*It’s from him!* I thought and smiled widely.

“I think it’s from him.” Yumi pointed at someone.

I look at where she was pionting at … and I saw Zico eating an apple while standing against the door frame.

-okay, Zico’s the school nerd! He wears geeky glasses that makes him look… EEW!.. and he looks weird at the same time.. well, I could like him if only he doesn’t look weird.-

My smile dropped into a frown when I saw him.

I gave him a fake smile when he waved at me.

I turned around to look at Yumi.

“I hope you’re guessing the wrong one… “ I cried not that loud for him to not hear.

Yumi chuckled and hugged me as she patted my back.

“stop it okay.. go get your things and we’ll celebrate for the success of our play!”, she said as she released me from the hug.

I went to the other room where I put my things.

I hurriedly took them and rushed to the door when I suddenly bumped into somene and we both fell.

“Mianhae..” I said as I got up.

“it’s okay and I’m sorry too..” he said and we both got up.

I immediately recognized the voice it was L.Joe!

“I’m really sorry.” I said as I help him to pick up the pieces of paper that he was holding a while ago.

When I’m about to pick up a scrapbook, he hurriedly took it away from me.

After picking up all the mess we did ‘cause of the bumping, I got outside the room and met u with my friends.

The drama club members gathered at the gymnasium to celebrate the success of our play.

----

UPDATE!! ^^

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ^^