Chapter 11

Can You Be Mine?

Soon as I got my report card, I went directly at the school gates to wait for Yumi and Michi.

“Haneul-ah!” Yumi called me as they ran towards me.

“How long have you stayed here? Are we that slow?” Michi unnie asked.

“No, you’ve just arrived on time.” I answered.

“Okay. Kaja! Let’s buy ice creams!” Michi said, and we all went to an ice cream parlour near our school.

“Have you eaten lunch? We didn’t see you at the cafeteria earlier.” Yumi asked woriedly.

“I just passed by the cafeteria. And I haven’t ate lunch yet.” I said as I ate my ice cream.

“So where have you been? Don’t tell us you hang out with those stupid fan boys of yours, or with those Queenkas?!” Yumi said.

“NO! Of course I won’t hang out with them.” I said.

“Then where did you go? We are sure not with your brother ‘cause he and his friends kept annoying us the whole lunchtime.” Michi said.

“Well... I just have my best lunch ever.” I said.

“WHAT?! Why? Where?” Michi and Yumi both said in unison, and I just giggled.

“Ya! What happened? Tell us!” Yumi said as she shook me with both of her hands on my shoulder.

“Hey! Stop, stop! Okay, I’ll tell you.” I said and they both kept quiet, ready to listen to my story.

“Ehem… so… do you remember my textmate that I’ve been telling you? Well… I just met him during lunchtime…” I said.

“Really? Is he as handsome as your crush? He’s your Admirer right?” Yumi asked me.

“Who is he? Uhm.. The first to approach you right? So who’s the first one?” Michi asked.

“Uhm…well… Zico was the first one who approached me—“I got cut off my sentence when Yumi said …

“What? That nerd? Why were you so happy then? I thought you don’t like him?” Yumi said.

“I’m not yet done okay. Let me finish my speech before you react.” I said and I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, go on…” Michi said.

“Hmn… so, where are we… oh! Then after that, I made my own conclusion and thought that Zico was really my secret admirer. I ran out of the cafeteria and went to the garden.” I said.

“And that’s where I met my secret admirer.” I finished.

“Huh? Who is he? Tell us! Please?” Yumi pleaded.

“Later, I’ll tell you the whole story, but first, let’s finishe our ice creams and get ready for tonight’s sleep over at our house okay?” I said.

After we ate, we parted ways and we all went home.

 

>Sleep Over<

 

“Mind telling us the whole story now?” Michi said as we all settled down on the floor.

“Okay, so….” I started to tell them my story and the both of them listenedto every word I said.

“And that’s it! The first lunchtime that made my heartbeat go crazy” I finished.

“Aww… so sweet of him… but you haven’t told us his name yet.” Yumi pouted at the last sentence she said.

I handed them my phone and they both looked at me confused.

“Hey, what’s with the phone?” Michi asked me then the phone buzzed suddenly.

“Oh! There’s a new message!” Yumi said as she tapped the screen of my phone and they both read the message.

 

“From: Fudgee<3

                Hey! What’s up? Summer’s coming! What’s your plans?

                                                                -L.Joe-“

 

They both squeled as they finished reading the text message.

“Gosh! You are so lucky! ” Michi said.

“hahaha… I know right.” I said and they handed me my phone and I changed his name o my phgone before I give a reply.

 

“To: L.Joe<3

                No plans yet… you, what’s your plans this summer? ^-^”

 

“From: L.Joe<3

                No official plans yet, but I’m thinking of spending it with somebody. =) “

 

 

Yumi and Michi was behind me, reading our conversation.

“Who’s that somebody?” Michi asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“Maybe it’s you!” Yumi exclaimed.

“uh…” I ran out of words.

“Just ask him so we won’t guess anymore.” Michi said.

“But—“  I got cut off again.

“Just do it!” Michi said.

“What if—“ I said.

“DO.IT.” Yumi and Michi said in unison.

“okay fine… I’ll do it” I sighed.

 

“To: L.Joe<3

                Mind telling me who is that somebody? =)”

 

 

“From: L.Joe<3

                A friend. She’s one of my closest friend ever! ^-^”

 

“To: L.Joe<3

                Ohw… is that so? Okay I’ll go to sleep now then… GOOD NIGHT! ^-^

Sleep well! ^-^ Happy Summer”

 

“From: L.Joe<3

                Okay! Good night! Sleep well! Hope you will see me in your dreams tonight! ^-^

----

update!! ^-^

HAPPY 10 SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS FIC!! xD

okay... so because I'm so happy today, I'll update again later!! ^-^

Sorry if my chapters were boring :(

I'll try my best to make it better! ^-^

 

COMMENT & SUBBSCRIBE! ^-^