Chapter 6

Can You Be Mine?

2 hours of discussion made me so bored. Finally…

*RINGG!!* The bell rang!

“Class, don’t forget to do your assigments! “, the teacher said before she walk out the room.

“ah! Finally! “, I said as I stretched my arms.

“unnie!” I yelled as I run towards Michi.

I hug her from the back and pull her towards the cafeteria.

“There! Let’s sit there! ”, I said pointing to an empty table near the window.

“Okay! KAJA! ”, she said.

When we already had a seat I get my phone from my bag, I saw 1 new message from an unknown number agan.

"From: txxxxxxx

                Hey! ^^ how’s life goin’? Your chocolates’ on your locker already. ^^  

                                                                                            - <3LOTS!-"

“Unnie! Wait for them here I’ll just get something at my locker okay! BYE!”

I said juming out of the cafeteria. Iheaded directly towards the locker room and open my locker, and saw three packs of chocolates, The one was a heart shape chocolate with a letter I’ at the middle, the other one was bear holding a heart , the ast one was another heart with a ‘U’ at the middle.

I stared at it for a while before taking it and went back to cafeteria.

“Hey  what happened ? “, Ymi said as I sat acroos her.

“hmn? Nothing…”, I answered as I place the chocolates inside my bag.

“hey! What’s that? It looks familiar . . I think I saw it this mornig . . “ Yumi said .

You saw it?  WhereI said as I ran beside her.

“Yah ! Yah! Calm down .. I don’t know, I just passed by him this morning holdingthose stuff. I didn’t  even see his face .” she explained.

“okay … “I said walking back to my seat.

“don’t worry, you’ll meet him soon.. “, Michi comforted and I I ust pouted.

Few minutes  later we heard girls squeling after the door opened.

“They’re here..” I mumbled as I rest my head over my arms.

“Hanneul-ah! “ I heard him shout. I look up  at him and he smiles really wide like ther’s no tomorrow.

 “Hey! No food for you today , I don’t have energy to grab some . “ I told him. And placed my head  over my hands again , trying to take a nap.

“It’s okay , I’ll get my own today.. “ he said . I can feel he’s still staring at me.

“aww.. why does my baby girl look so sad?”, he said with a sad tone.

I look up at him again sitting in front of me.

“baby girl? First I’m not a baby! And . I’m not sad! You pissed me off!

That’s why ! “, I said and he just pouted.

“stop doing that ! It doesn’t suits you!” I added.

Okay , fine . I’ll stop .. “ he said.

The other members of Beast came back from gotting foods.

“ Here  . Eat this, you haven’t eat a lot this morning I know “, he said as he slowly push the tray of food infront of me.  

“okay , I’ll take this” I said as I grab the choccolate fudgee from the tray.

“only that? Eat this too! He said pointing at the pasta.

“I don’t like , eat that “I answered  coldly as I eat my food.

“tsh. Fine . “ he said.

“Now I know why you’re early..” I said as I shifted look from him to Michi and he just smiled at me.

I continued eating my choco fudgee as they also exchange glances from each other.

To be honest, I felt like jealousy surrounds me!.. well because I envy the couple here in our table!.. how I wish L.Joe was here too, but I guess that will never happen. *sigh*

Suddenly my phone vibrated as I receive a new message from the same unknown number.

“From: +xxxxxxx

                Hey! You seem to be out of place there… surrounded by couples? Hmnn.. how I wish I was there sitting beside you..*pouts*

                           -Eat Lunch okay!-

                                                                                                -<3LOTS!”

 

“To:+xxxxxxx

                How ‘bout you eat with us! ^^ sit beside me so I won’t get out of place here… I wanna know who you are, really! BTW, thanks for the chocolates! Actually, I’m planning not to eat tose..hehehe ^^

                                         I’m done eating.. ^^ thanks for asking..  :)“

 

I repied to his message. I scanned the whole cafeteria to look who’s holding their phone, texting, unfortunetely, almost all of the people here does! :3

I turned to look at TeenTop’s table, hoping that L.Joe’s also doing the same thing, but this day I’m out of luck, he’s staring coldly at his food as if he’s going to freeze it!