Chapter 23

Can You Be Mine?

A month of vacation ended. And now, it’s time for them to go back to school, meet new people, make new friends, and... gain a new enemies?! WHAT?! O.o

 

-Haneul’s P.O.V-

“Jagiya!~ ireona~” A deep husky voice whispered in my ear.

*I didn’t remember L.joe sleeping here...* I thought as I squinted my eyes to adjust from the brightness of the light.

“Haneul-ah~ jagi~ ireona~” he said as he shook my body lightly.

As soon as I adjusted my sight, I scrunch my nose at the sight of my brother doing aegyo in front of me.

“Tch. Eew... oppa, do you think it’s nice to wake your sister up with that face? And why are you calling me jagiya all of the sudden? Yuck! It doesn’t suit you” I said as I made a disgusted look.

“Tch. Just get up or we’ll be late for school! And, for your information, Michi said I look cute doing aegyo” he said.

“Aye... that’s why... fine, fine, you look *cough* cute *cough* ... get out so I can prepare for school...”

“Arasso... be quick okay?”

“Ne...”

As soon as my brother left, I quickly went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“I’m done! Omma, appa, we’ll be going now! Oppa! Kaja!” I said as I stood up from my seat.

“Ah... ne... Omma, appa, we’ll  be going now” Doojoon oppa said.

“Doojoon-ah, take care of your sister okay?” Appa said and he nodded.

-End of the P.O.V-

 

 

@School!~

 

 

“Yah!~ Have you seen the new students?”

“I heard they got kicked out from their previous school...”

“Ne... and I heard that they got kicked out because they tried to seduce the school’s head principal for them to pass...”

Haneul almost got choke on her drink as she accidentally heard what other students were talking about.

“Unnie!~” Haneul said as she spotted Michi on the hallway.

“Oh! Haneul-ah! Annyeong~” She waved and smiled back at her and she approache her.

“I heard there’s a new students? Have you seen them already?”

“Nope, not yet... but I heard some of them are cute... and hot~” She winked at her.

“Yah! Unnie, better keep that for yourself especially when my brother is around... He might eat you up alive...” she said and they both burst out laughing.

“Unnie, I have to go now! I still have to check which class I belong... I’ll see you later!” Haneul said and they both bid their farewells.

 

 

-Haneul’s P.O.V-

“I’m in... class A-2 ... okay!” I said as I spotted my name on the list.

I’m on the same class with L.Joe! mwahaha! I wonder where could he be this time... He’s not around yet...

 

I’m on my way to our room when someone covered my mouth and pulled me in the janitor’s closet.

I tried to pull myself away from that strange person but his grip was to strong.

He eventually took of his hands that was covering my mouth and leaned over to my ear and whispered, “Annyeong~” and he chuckled.

Oh my! He’s crazy! Save me here!

“What do you want from me?” I asked.

“I want you...” he whispered again with a deep voice.

“Who are you?” I asked him again.

“You don’t remember me?” he said.

“No. I can’t remember being friends with a creeper.” I said.

“Aegi~ Oppa is so sad hearing that... you really don’t remember me?”

Oh no...


hi! Ms. Forgetful here! xD okay, okay... sorry if this took so long! well, it's just me that i forgot to un-hide this chapter, and ta-dah! it comes late! ><
BTW, I edited this chapter a bit, 'cause i wanna add some characters! xD

and, Oh! before I forgot again, belated Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all my readers out there! hope you'll have a wonderful year this 2013! ^^

I'll be off now... bye!~ might update again tomorrow or later! ^-^ it depends on the time... :D

okay, bbye!~ ^^