Chapter 4

Can You Be Mine?

We reached our house, luckily our parents aren’t there, yet so we started up the dining table and cooked for dinner.

We had our dinner with our parents after that, I let Doojoon oppa clean up everything at the kitchen while I went upstairs to my room.

I took a quick shower and put on my pajamas. I sat on my bed and took m phone, when I look at it I saw a new message from an unknown number.

“From: +xxxxxxx

                   Hey! I diddn’t saw you today. Are you that busy, ‘cause it’s Valentine’s Day?

              Anyways… Happy <3’s Day!..  hope you’ll like my gifts!. It’s in your locker.^^

                                                                                                                 -<3 lots!-“

 

“huh?..weird.. where did he got my number? Or did this person just sent it to a wrong number” I said.

“To: +xxxxxxx

                Hey! Who are you? Where did you get my number?”

“From: +xxxxxxx

                Soon, you’ll know who am i.. just wait.. ^^ I got your number from a friend ”

He replied. I tried calling him, but he didn’t answer my calls.

“From: +xxxxxxx

                Don’t call! I don’t want you to know me yet. Wait okay.. ^^

                                                                                                            -<3 lots!-"

“tsk. Fine! If you don’t want me to know you yet, I don’t care!”, I said.

I didn’t even bother texting him back or asking him again because he would just answer the same. I throw my phone somwhere and I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

>NEXT DAY<

NARRATOR’S P.O.V.

 

You woke up by the sound of you’re phone ringing. When you found it, you answered the phone call.

“Yah! Wake up! We’ll be early today!”, the voice on the other line said.

You looked at your wall clock and it’s still 6:00 am.

“it’s still early..” , you said with your eyes half closed.

“Just get up and get ready will you?!”, he said then hang up.

You got up and prepared everything for school then you took a bath.

After combing your hair, you went downstairs to eat our breakfast.

“good morning sweetie~”, your mom said as you got inside the dining room.

“good morning to omma, appa..”, you greeted them.

“uhmm.. omma? Where’s Doojoon?..”, you asked your mom after taking a sit.

“its oppa for you little girl.. Your brother’s already outside, waiting for you..”, your mom answered.

You took a piece of bread before you stood up and…

“okay mom, thanks.. gotta go! “, you said and left after giving your parents a peck on their cheeks.

You got out of the house and found your brother leaning against his motorcycle.

“Yah!.. why do we have to be so early? What’s the occation?”,  you asked your brother.

“I don’t know.. I just feel like goin’ to school early today.. c’mon!”, he said as he handed you your helmet.

“tss.. you know you could just go first and let me slee a little longer.” , you said as you ut on your helmet and sat behind him.