Chapter 2

Can You Be Mine?

“I heard Michi’s coming back here.” , she added and i smiled.

“jinja? When?” , I asked her.

“I don’t know.. maybe by the end of the month.”, she replied.

“oh~.. I can’t wait to see her again! “ I beamed.

“yeah.. me too!, but hey!. What’s with Doojoon oppa earlier? “ she asked me.

“oh! Him? Trying to avoid fan girls, as usual.. but he just makes them jealous.” , I said.

“ ha!. I pity them of how stupid they were not knowing he’s my BROTHER! Tsk.tsk.” , I added.

“haha. I know right”, she said while laughing.

“yah!. Have you seen TeenTop? Gosh! Your “BOYFRIRND” is so handsome today!” she said, emphasizing the word BOYFRIEND.. well, he’s just my crush, I’m also a fan girl you know.

“only today? I thought he’s handsome everyday!” I said and we both started laughing.

“I didn’t see him today yet.. well of course, you know, his fans..”, I said after the whole laughing thing.

“you have a gift for him right?”, she asked.

“yeah. But I guess I won’t give it to him. Not today, tomorrow, nor the next day, month, year, or generation!”, I said and she just started laughing again.

“hahaha! Really?”, she said while laughing.

“hmn..I don’t know.. but seriously, I’m not planning to give it to him anymore because I’m too negative.

What if he won’t accept it like others, What if he won’t like me, I’ll just end up broken hearted”, I said and pouted.

“okay. Nevermind the what if’s. and why not like you? You’re one of the most gorgeous lady in the whole Seoul, why wouldn’t he like you?” , she said.

“well, as you said, “ONE OF THE MOST”, so there’s still someone he would probably like. And, oh! I’m not beautiful!” , I said.

“who says you’re not beautiful? And you know, a while ago I heard your fan boys-“ I cut her words.

“STALKERS!” , I corrected.

“..mean..”, she mumbled.

“okay, your “stalkers” planning about how will they surprise you today..” she continued.

“idiots!...” I shouted at the top of my lungs and Yumi just giggled.

“GOOD LUCK!” , she said.

“hide me when we go down! Please!!..” , I pleaded.

“ sure! But how? You know, for them you’re the only light that shines in the dark! And all they could see is you!” , she said and we both burst into laughter again.

“hey, aren’t you going to eat?” I said when I heard her stomach growled.

“ hungry?..let’s go!”, I said and I drag her to the cafeteria.

I went to get our lunch and she look for a vacant table.

After getting our foods, I went to look for her and I saw her chatting with my brother.

Agh! How lucky am I today, now I have to share my food with him! Will this day get worst?

I walked to the table and sat across my brother.

He stared at me then at the food, he looks so hungry since he didn’t even finished his breakfast this morning so I slowly pushed my tray of food towards him and gestured him to eat. Without even talking, he begun to eat my food as if he’s the only person there.

After an hour at the cafeteria, the bell rang again for the last class to start.

 

-AFTER CLASS-

Soon as the bell rang, I went directly to my locker, took some of my things there.

As I turn around, there were like hundreds/thousands of my stalkers staring at me with their gifts for me, I guess..

I tried to escape them but unfortunately, I cannot. Until somebody grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd and we ran through the school gates.

---

hi there!.. so here!.. two chapters updated..^^ hope you like it!.. ^^

i'll try to update again later if i have time left...

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE <3!! ^^