Chapter 7

Can You Be Mine?

L.Joe’s P.O.V.

I stared at my food , not daring to touch it. I feel sleepy but I couldn’t sleep.

Sorry Haneul, but I am good in acting! Ha! She will not know it is I who put those notes in her locker, not now, nor tomorrow, but soon! I am glad she likes my gifts! Hmn… I wonder what name she put on my contact number. On the other hand, maybe she did not even bother thinking like giving me one.

I look at her, she’s talking or arguing with her brother I guess, and suddenly she stood up and..

Wait! Am I seeing it right?! She is walking towards our direction! I wonder what’s on her mind..

 

Haneul’s P.O.V.

“Yah! The gift! Give it to him!.. “Michi unnie said.

“uh.. now? I don’t think I can do that..”, I said.

“it’s unfair that you received a lot of gifts from your secret admirer but your not giving yours to your secret crush!”, Yumi said.

“yah!. That’s different! Secret Admirer and Secret Crush. That admirer of mine won’t give his gifts personally but mine would have to be given personally?! Ugh! That’s hard you know..”, I answered.

“ okay.. I dare you. If you won’t do that, I’ll make your life like a living hell.”, Doojoon oppa butted in.

“Ha! You think you’re not doing it already? See you in hell bro..”, I hissed.

“yah! I’m just kidding, don’t take it seriously. Just do it okay, and if anything went wrong, we’ll be just right here.”, he said.

“yeah,.. just.right.here.”, I mumbled.

“Haneul-ah! If you do not do it, I am the one who will tell him! Do you want that?”, Dongwoon oppa said.

Well, I’m scared of Dongwoon oppa, ‘cause he always mean what he said, and I don’t want L.Joe know my feelings for him through somebody else.

“Fine, fine.. I’ll do it.”, I said as I stood up and grabbed my bag.

“HANEUL-AH! FIGHTING!”, they all said in chorus but with a low volume that only us can hear.

*Oh God, wish me luck* I thought.

I walked away from our table after taking a deep breath.

 

As I reach TeenTop’s table, I kept my head facing the ground.

I took my gift out of my bag and…

“L.Joe-ssi, I know it’s late. But this is supposed to be given yesterday..”, I said. I didn’t even care to know what’s his reaction and a little bit silence came after between us.

“…..”

“…”

“uhm.. if you don’t want to get this, it’s okay, I’ll just leave.”, I manage to say at least a sentence! Yeah! xD

“just leave it here.”, Ricky said with his puppy eyes. I nodded and put the gift on their table before I left.

I went back to our table and saw them all grinning at me.

“Yah! What’s with the faces?”, I said pouting at them and sat at my seat again.

“So how was it?”, Yumi asked.

“what?”, I answered in a serious tone.

“What’s ‘what’? what?” , she asked back.

“okay, stop with that ‘what’ conversaton.. How does it went? Why did they looked so shocked?”, Michi asked me and all of them looked at me.

“…nothing… I gave the gift to them, and that is all. I left there and now I’m here!”, I said giving them a slight smile.

“That’s all? Didn’t you see their reactions?”, Yumi asked.

“I didn’t care about their reactons… stop asking question.. please.”, I said.

 

>On The Other Side<

L.Joe’s P.O.V.

“Hyung! Can I take this too?”, Ricky said with his puppy eyes while holding the gift Haneul gave me.

“No!” I said.

“Why not? You gave me your  gifts yesterday, but why not now? You do not like gifts right, and you received the most beautiful gifts than us.”, He replied and pouted.

“Yesterday was different from today even if you check the spelling and the meaning. So… I’ll take that.”, I said.

“Kaja!”, I said as I stood up from my seat and took the small blue box she gave to me.

 

3rd Person’s P.O.V

After a whole lot of stuff you did in school, you went home with your brother, as usual.

After eating supper, you went up to your room and do your evening routine(taking a bath, change into your pajamas, brushing your teeth) and do your homework.

You get your hone and found a new message, still from the same unknown number. Before you read the message, you named his contact number first.

“hmn..this would do..”, you said before pressing the save button on your phone.

 

Haneul’s P.O.V.

 

“From: Lots-a-<3-Bear

                          Hi! ^^ How’s the chocolates? Good? Actually, I made it by my self…”

He said. I stared at the message for quite long then I suddenly realized that I’m talking to a stranger.

“To: Lots-a-<3-Bear

                        Hey! I just realized that I’m taliking with a stranger/admirer. Where did you get my number?”

I replied.

 

“From: Lots-a-<3-Bear

                              Uhm..from somebody.. I may be a stranger, but don’t worry, I don’t bite!^^ hope we can be friends for now, since you don’t know me completely yet. ^^”

 

“To: Lots-a-<3-Bear

                         Good! I’m fond of talking with strangers! ^^ sounds weird, but that’s me :3

Hey! Of course, we can be friends! :)”

 

“From: Lots-a-<3-Bear

                       Really? Thanks! ^^ thank you very much!”

 

“To: Lots-a-<3-Bear

                     Hey..  I better sleep now! It was nice talking with you! ^^

Talk to you again tomorrow? Good night! ^^”

 

“To: Lots-a-<3-Bear

               …and BTW, I named you “Lots-a-<3-Bear” on my contats since you won’t tell me your name and you always sends me a heart sign and you gave me a lots of bears..hehehe.. If you don’t like it, I’ll change it! What do you want?”

 

“From: Lots-a-<3-Bear

             :D isn’t that long? You can put “Mister Cutie” instead. Haha! Kidding. But that one’s fine^^

Good night too! Sleep well! Don’t let the bed bugs bite you! Take Care! LoveLots! ^^ <3

                                                                                   -<3Lots!-“

He replied, and with that, we ended our conversation.

*How sweet of him..* I thought.

“Aha! I’ll change it!”, I said and I changed the name of his contact number in my phone again from “Lots-a-<3-Bear” to “Fudgee”. Hehehe

“Since you’re sweet, and I love choco fudgee! Haha!”, and with that, I pressed save before I sleep.

 

------

hey guys... was it too long??.. hehehe.. hmn...

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY!! ^^ *bow 90 degrees* *gives SKITTLES! (haha.. okay, I'm eating those right now so it's like sharing. xD LOL) *

and for those who aren't subsribe to it yet, please do subscribe^^

your comments motivates me to write this story, so keep the comments coming! ^^

 

how's the story goin' so far? ^^