Chapter 10

Can You Be Mine?

L.Joe’s P.O.V

 

When I got home, I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. I immediately get my phone to send a message to Haneul.

“To: Haneul<3

                Good job! ^^ have you seen the apple? And uhm.. the note I left?

 Hope you had a nice day!

                                                                                -<3LOTS!-“

 

“From: Haneul<3

                Uhm.. thanks.. uh.. can I ask something? ”

 

“To: Haneul<3

                What is it? ^^ “

 

“From: Haneul<3

                You’re not a nerd…. Aren’t you? “

 

“To: Haneul<3

                What makes you ask that? =(

What if I am? “

 

“From: Haneul<3

                Uhm… the apple…

                Who are you seriously?”

 

“To: Haneul<3

                Why are you asking such stuffs?

                You’ll know who am I soon..”

 

I replied. She did not reply after that. I send her another message before I sleep but still, no reply.

 

Haneul’s P.O.V.

 

As I woke up, I searched for my phone. I found another pending message from him again.

 

“From: Fudgee

                Hey.. you’ll meet me at the cafeteria on Monday! ^^

I’ll be the first one who’ll approach you –hope so- okay?

SMILE! ^-^ “

 

I still can’t stop thinking about my secret admirer, I want to know him so badly..

 

>Monday<  

Today’s the signing of clearance for us to get our report cards. I made sure that I’ll come early at school to get my card early.

 

Lunchtime came and I got so hungry. I’m still not done working with my clearance so I can’t get my card yet.

I’m on my way to the cafeteria when my phone vibrated.

 

 

“From: Fudgee

                Hey, we’re goin’ to meet in just a few minutes.. where are you?

Can’t find you in the cafeteria yet..

SMILE! ^-^ “

 

 

As I stepped inside the cafeteria I saw TeenTop heading towards the cafeteria door.

*Please let it be one of them.. Please, please, please!* I thought as I close my eyes.

“Haneul-ssi..” a voice called me that made me open my eyes.

TeenTop, as well as Zico was infront of me.

Zico was holding a paper and he is giving it to me.

“accept this…please? “ Zico said.

I waled out of the cafeteria  not knowing where to go, until my feet leads me at the shool’s garden. I sat under the shade of the tree with tears flowing on my eyes.

“Stop crying or else you’ll look ugly.” A voice said as he handed me his hanky. I looked up and I saw L.Joe standing infront of me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him as I wiped my tears.

“I told you to smile, didn’t I?” he said.

“You did? But you never talked with me yet...” I answered as I look at him.

“I did...” he said as he searched something on his phone then gave it to me.

I read the message that was on the screen and realized that that was the message I reieved a while ago.

“I-it’s …you?” I asked.

“Who else did you think it would be?” he said with a smile plastered on his handsome face.

“I-I ... Didn’t expect it to be you…” I said.

“I know right. And, by the way, thanks for the gift! You know what, I’m really happy that day you gave me this!” he said as he showed me the wristwatch I gave him last Valenitne’s Day.

“I’m glad you like it” I said and he sat down beside me and he leaned his head in my shoulder.

We stayed like that for the whole lunchtime.

When the bell rang, we got up and parted our ways.

----

another update!! ^-^

hope you'll like it ^-^

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^-^