Chapter 12

Can You Be Mine?

Yumi and Michi were busy reading my past phone conversation with L.Joe when somebody knocked at the door.

“It’s open!” I shouted and I saw my brother peeked into the room.

“Are you girls busy?” he asked as he entered my room.

“No, wae?” I asked him.

“Do you want to come with us? Do you want to watch our performane tonight?” he asked.

“Sure! Since we have nothing else to do here.” Michi said.

“SHH!” she covered my mouth before I can protest and I just sighed.

“Okay! So we’ll just wait you girls downstairs.” Doojoon oppa said with a grin plastered on his face.

The three of us got up from the floor and started fixing ourselves.

After we finished putting on light make ups, we went downstairs just to see our oppas with their jaws drop.

“Kaja!” Yumi said but none of them responded.

“Hey… Earth to Beast! Are we going or what?” I said as I waved my hands infront of thir faces.

“Ah…yeah…let’s go!” Doojoon opa said.

“I’m just curious, oppa why did you become the leader of Beast if you can’t control them?” I asked and he just glared at me.

 

We got inside the van and my brother drove all the way to an abandoned building that seems like an underground club (A/N: why? I don’t know how to describe it… :9)

As we got out of the van, we heard loud music coming from inside the building.

“Let’s go!” Doojoon oppa said tagging us along.

“Stay here okay?” he said.

“ ne…” Michi, Yumi and I said in unison.

I can say that we got the best spot ever, ‘cause we can see the entire club from here.

 

“now… for the next performers. They’re newbies here but they already got a lot of amazing fans!” the person at the middle said.

“whoooh!!” the crowd screamed.

“Let us all welome… TeenTop!” the so called emcee said as he give way to the next performers.

*TeenTop? Did I hear it right?* I thought.

“Our performance for today is dedicated to L.Joe’s special someone. He said she’s here so… She better watch us! Okay?” CAP said and they started their performance as soon as the music started.

The performance was about to end and L.Joe got the last line.

“See what am I trying to say baby. Is it your luv, plus my luv, SUPA LUV~” he sang and all the ladies in the crowd scramed at the top of their lungs.

“hey… “L.Joe’s special someone” how’s the performance?” Yumi teased me and both Michi and her giggled.

“Stop it okay… It’s not like I’m the only person here, and CAP oppa didn’t mention any name… so it might be somebody else…” I said and looke down.

 

After TeenTop, the Beast boys performed.

“So, since we’re the last to perform, we’ll make you guys awake!  Especially to that sleepy head who I’m sure is listening to me right now… let’s get them SHOCK!” Doojoon oppa said. I’m 101% sure that he’s refering to me. I ignored what he said and just continued watching them.

My phone vibrated that instantly make me awake.

 

“From: L.Joe<3

                Hey… you’re here right? Aren’t you sleepy? It’s already passed 12…

                                                                                                                -L.Joe<3-“

 

“To: L.Joe<3

                No, I’m not yet sleepy… I just got out of place here ‘cause Yumi and Michi unnie looks like they’re enjoying watching the performers.”

 

“From: L.Joe<3

                Oh~ so, how’s our performance? You watched it right?

Actually, it’s dedicated to you.. =) “

 

A smile flashed to my face as I read his message.

“You’re strange” Michi said as she tried to look at my phone screen.

“Really? I’m just happy! “ I said and she just sighed.

Beast came and approached us.

“How was our performance?” Doojoon oppa asked.

“GREAT!” Yumi and Michi said.

“Hey sis, no comment at all?” he asked poking my cheek.

“uhm… good, I guess…” I said.

“Whatever…Sleepy head” he mumbled.

“okay… let’s go!” he said.

As we got home, I lazily walked to my bedroom and threw myself into the bed and dozed off to dreamland, not bothering to change my clothes.

----

another update!! ^-^

hey... sorry if it turns out a boring chapter.. =(

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ^-^