Part 1

His wife, not his lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taehyung went to meet with Jimin and Jhope that night after having an argument with Jisoo.

 

“What’s with this vibe? I invited the two of you to have fun yet you’re pulling long faces..” said Jhope sighing as he looked at his friends.

 

Jimin smiled as he gulped down a glass.

 

“I’m having fun though..” he said shrugging his shoulders.

 

Jhope turned to Taehyung who seemed in deep thoughts.

 

Should he have invited Jennie or something?

His mood only brightens up whenever his girlfriend-..

No.. his ex.. that’s right.. they are considered ex lovers now.. anyway his mood becomes lively when she’s there..

 

Well.. apart from having to wear a wedding ring on his finger a month ago.. Taehyung doesn’t seem to have changed in any way regarding Jennie..

 

“You went home earlier, didn’t you?” said Jimin facing Taehyung. “Did something happen? You look bothered..”

 

Taehyung hates this side of Jimin the most.. how can his cousin notice the most little change in him?

 

That’s right.. he’s a little bothered after talking to Jisoo before..

 

“She finally spoke up..” he said softly.

 

Jhope and Jimin faced him completely.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Jhope curiously.

 

“Did you two have a talk?” asked Jimin looking serious.

 

Taehyung heaved another sigh.

 

“She said she knows I’m still in love with Jennie..” he replied softly. “And she asked me why I had to marry her-..”

 

“Do you think a wife would just shut up when she knows her husband is in some other woman’s arms?” asked Jimin looking into his eyes. “Do you expect a woman to just stay still after you mistreat her?”

 

Taehyung’s eyes sharpened.

 

Jhope gulped.

He could already see a fight coming.

 

“Okay.. I think we drank enough.. should we go home and-..?”

 

Taehyung stood from his seat.

He keeps on getting into fights with his cousin ever since it was decided that he would marry Jisoo.

 

He grabbed his coat and phone as he prepared himself to go.

 

Of course he understands his cousin’s point.. but his heart can never change.. Jennie is the only one for him..

 

“Do you even feel bad for your wife when you kiss and sleep with Jennie?” said Jimin making Taehyung stop on his feet. 

 

Then he turned his head to Taehyung.

 

“Don’t you feel guilty.. of cheating on an innocent woman like her?”

 

Taehyung grabbed him by his collar.

 

“Who said I’m cheating?” he asked tightening his grip on him.

 

Jhope was quick to separate them.

 

“What has gotten into the two of you?” he asked worriedly as he held them still.

 

Taehyung pulled himself away.

 

“You should go now.. I’ll hang out more with your cousin so just go home now..” said Jhope tapping his shoulder.

 

Jimin turned to Taehyung again.

 

“Don’t you think it’s harsh?” he asked sighing. “I mean.. about Jisoo not knowing that you’ll file a divorce after a year so you can go back to your ex and marry her then..”

 

Jhope’s eyes widened.

Well.. this is new to him.. and quite scandalous..

So.. is this the reason why he’s keeping Jennie by his side? And that’s why Jennie is not saying anything even after seeing her loved one get married to another girl?

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

 

“I didn’t want to hear about it but.. I happened to overhear you talking about it with your secretary..” Jimin continued.

 

Then he adjusted his tie.

 

“I would at least feel ashamed if I were you..” he said before going away.

 

 

————————-

 

 

It was Saturday noon when Jisoo went to her parents’ house by herself.

 

“How could he not come? How could your husband let his wife drive by herself up to here?” Alona was complaining to Jisoo as soon as she came.

 

Jisoo faked a smile.

 

“He has a lot to finish at work today.. he was really sorry that he couldn’t make it that’s why he bought these flowers for you and this wine for dad..” she said giving her the gifts she bought herself on her way there.

 

Another lie.. another heartache..

 

Good thing her mom falls for it everytime..

 

“Still.. we want to have a meal with you and Taehyung next time, okay?” said Hyuk. 

 

Jisoo nodded.

How can she force Taehyung to have a meal together?

She can’t even tell her parents to invite him themselves.. if she does so, they will learn that she isn’t in good terms with her husband..

 

“But why do you look like you have lost weight?” asked Alona holding her face with a hand. “Only a month has passed ever since you started living with him.. is he making it hard for you? Does he treat you badly?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“That isn’t true..” she said softly. “Taehyung.. is taking care of me well.. we have breakfast together.. and I pack him a lunchbox everyday he goes to work.. then he comes home early so I can have dinner with him and he calls me everytime to update me on him..”

 

Lies.. more lies.. she needs to tell more lies so she can save her face..

 

But those lies are what she wants to do the most with him..

How good it would be if Taehyung were to do those things..

 

After having lunch with her parents, she went home immediately.

There’s nothing she wants to do anyway.. no need to go shopping since she doesn’t even go out.. and her husband won’t even look at her..

 

But as soon as she opened the door she heard some men’s voices.

 

Is it the tv? Did she leave it on?

 

And to her surprise, she found Taehyung talking to two men.

 

She has seen them already.. they must have met on their wedding day..

 

One of them should be his cousin Jimin and the other one is their childhood friend Jhope.

 

She bowed her head immediately.

 

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t know you had guests..” she said feeling embarrassed.

 

Taehyung sighed a little.

Where did she even go all day? She didn’t tell him anything..

 

“Did you go somewhere nice?” asked Jimin trying to break the ice. “What is it that you’re carrying?”

 

Jisoo hid the bag behind her.

 

“I went to my parents’ house and my mom gave me some side dishes she made..” she said feeling shy.

 

And then it occured to Taehyung..

He forgot about her going to her parents’ house..

He could have gone with her but he didn’t..

It’s because he thought he was going somewhere with Jennie today but it turned out she had already planned something with her family..

 

Jisoo put all the food she has brought home in the fridge.

Why did her mom have to pack all of these? When will she even finish these?

She’s the only one eating in this house!

 

She was about to go to her room but she thought it might be rude to just disappear from their sight without saying anything..

What should she tell them? Snacks! She should ask them if they want to have something to eat as they talk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter