Part 2

His wife, not his lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo kept on sighing as she ate her burger.

Did she really have to see her husband with Jennie? Why did they have to meet there of all times?

She was busily thinking to herself until she felt Jimin’s elbow nudging her.

 

“You asked me to help you buy a dresser and promised me you’d feed me yet we are having burgers in the middle of this cold park..” said Jimin shaking his head.

 

Jisoo must have felt really jealous seeing how she escaped earlier from Taehyung and Jennie.

 

Well.. she did escape literally..

She didn’t even say goodbye to them and ran for her life even leaving him behind..

 

He chuckled as he remembered what happened.

His cousin looked surprised and Jennie seemed to have been shocked.. it was a mess but at the same time fun..

 

“You keep on laughing..” said Jisoo pursing her lips. “Do you find this situation funny?”

 

Jimin nodded.

 

“It’s because you were-..”

 

But he shut his mouth right away as soon as he saw her eyes watering.

 

“You also knew about them..” said Jisoo taking a deep breath. “I must have looked like a fool to you..”

 

Jimin remained silent.

 

“I was trying hard to look like I was doing well with him but everyone around us knew..” Jisoo continued as she shed tears. “I must have looked pathetic.. I must seem pitiful in your eyes..”

 

Jimin cleared his throat.

 

“I’m sorry..” he said gently. “It’s true I know about them..”

 

Jisoo wiped her tears as she took another bite of her burger.

 

“It’s fine.. there’s nothing you could do anyway..” she said murmuring.

 

Jimin couldn’t hear her and turned to face her but he immediately laughed.

 

She had some ketchup and mayonnaise all over her face and hair!

 

“You eat then you get emotional and cry then eat again..” he said taking some tissues to wipe her cheeks and hair. “Can’t you just do one thing at a time? You look like a mess now!”

 

Jisoo continued eating as she glared at him.

 

“I was hungry..” she replied in a small voice. “I get hungry when I’m mad..”

 

Jimin smiled.

What a weird woman.. yet lovely..

 

If only his cousin could appreciate her..

 

“Now that we’re on this topic.. may I ask something?” he asked cautiously. “You can also refuse to answer me if you want..”

 

Jisoo turned to him.

 

“Ask me anything.. you’re the only one who talks to me anyway..” she said smiling a little. “Taehyung will only talk to me when he needs to.. and I don’t have any friends.. well.. maybe apart from you..”

 

Jimin turned to her as well.

 

“Are we friends?” he asked teasing her.

 

Jisoo frowned.

 

“Then don’t ask me anything!” she said sullen.

 

Jimin chuckled.

 

“Fine.. we can be friends..” he said enjoying seeing her mad.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up.

 

“Hurry up and ask me before I change my mind..” 

 

But what Jimin asked her made her stop..

 

“Why did you.. marry him?”

 

moved fast as she tried hard to find an excuse not to answer him..

 

But her heart had a precise answer to this question..

 

“I like him..” she said softly.

 

Jimin remained silent.

 

“Taehyung must not remember this but.. the two of us met for the first time when I was in High School..” said Jisoo smiling as she got reminded of the past. “We met abroad.. it was an international competition..”

 

Jimin looked surprised.

They met a long time ago?

 

“I was clumsier before.. I’d trip and fall anywhere.. and while going downstairs that day.. I almost fell again.. but he held my hand and pulled me into his arms tightly..” Jisoo continued. “The moment our eyes met.. there was no one else I could see.. I must have fallen in love at first sight..”

 

Jimin smiled a little.

 

“I didn’t know you have liked him since a long time ago..” he said sighing.

 

“But I know he doesn’t like me.. I don’t think he even looked at me when we were introduced to each other.. I know he will never like me.. but.. I still agreed to get married with him.. that’s why I can’t even blame him.. I think it’s all my fault..”

 

“Why would it be your fault? You didn’t force him to marry you either..” said Jimin feeling bad for her.

 

Jisoo sighed.

 

“I feel bad for Jennie and Taehyung.. I think I got in between them..”

 

Jimin grabbed her by her arm.

 

“If there’s someone who has to feel bad.. it is never you.. it should be them..” he said frustrated at her. 

 

Jisoo looked startled.

 

“I.. I mean.. I feel bad because-..”

 

“Why are you so nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter