Part 2

His wife, not his lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jisoo couldn’t sit still. 

She kept glancing at Taehyung then at her friends then she would look back at Taehyung again.

 

How can she just stay still when Taehyung is holding her hand tightly under the table?

Why is he doing this to her? What is wrong with him? Why is he being unusually sweet to her?

 

Meanwhile, her friends kept on squealing as they watched them.

 

“I wish I could get married soon like you..” said one of her friends smiling widely.

 

“That’s right.. how good it is to be married when your husband is hot as him!” another friend of hers said making her embarrassed.

 

Jisoo’s cheeks flushed red hearing their praises and compliments.

 

But when another question was directed to her.. her smile faded right away..

 

“Are you planning to have a child already?”

 

Taehyung turned to Jisoo and noticed she looked flustered.

 

“Well.. our plan is to have one when my wife is ready..” he said squeezing her hand gently.

 

Jisoo turned her head to him a little and saw him smiling at her.

 

Strangely.. his smile always eases her worries..

 

She wishes this can be real.. that he can be real..

 

 

All of her friends were leaving one by one and Jisoo was busy sending them off.. waving at them.. smiling until the end..

 

And when she saw all of them were gone.. she faced Taehyung who has been holding her hand tightly since before..

He never let go of her hand.. not even once.. just.. what is up with him today? He even kissed her cheek making her speechless in front of all of her friends..

 

“Where are you going now?” asked Taehyung smiling at her. “Did you bring your car with you?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“I took a taxi today..” she said softly. “I was afraid to find traffic on my way here..”

 

“Should I drop you home?” asked Taehyung. “I’ll drive you first then-..”

 

“I’m going to meet with Jhope today..” said Jisoo smiling.

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

With who? Jhope? That womanizer guy? 

 

“We’re going to have a meeting about the photoshoot..” Jisoo continued.

 

“Just the two of you alone?” asked Taehyung in disbelief.

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“Jimin will also join us later..” she replied.

 

Taehyung heaved a sigh. His cousin is even worse than Jhope himself..

What should he do?

 

“Then wait for me when you finish your meeting..” he said finally making a decision.

 

Jisoo raised her brows together.

 

“Let’s go to the cinema after that..” Taehyung continued making Jisoo’s lips curl up.

 

“Cinema? Tonight?” she said unable to hide her wide smile.

 

It’s the first time they’re going out together..

It’s the very first time he ever asked her to go somewhere with him..

 

“Then.. let’s meet there directly after your work..” she said still smiling. “I’ll go first to buy our tickets and some popcorn as well!”

 

She has never felt this happy before.. just the thought of spending time with him alone brings her joy..

 

“Alright.. I’ll see you later..” said Taehyung. 

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip.

 

“My hand..” she said in a soft voice. “I can’t leave my hand behind..”

 

Taehyung looked confused at first.. then he realized he was still holding her hand tightly.

 

He let her hand go right away.

 

“I’m sorry..” he said embarrassed.

 

He was feeling really comfortable holding her hand that he didn’t notice it..

 

 

————————

 

 

Taehyung was hurriedly finishing his work.

He needs to make a few more phone calls then send mails then he can call it a day..

 

He checked the time on his phone.. it was almost 5 pm.. 

He promised to meet with Jisoo at 6 pm at the cinema..

He really needs to hurry up now..

 

And once he finally finished everything, he heard a knock on his door.

 

Jennie came in.

 

“You’re going already?” she asked confused.

 

He has never gotten off work this early.. and he doesn’t seem to have any meeting outside today since he already went to one at lunch..

It was the very first time he ever scheduled a business meeting at that hour..

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

 

“Yes.. I have finished already..” he said sighing a little.

 

Jennie smiled at him.

 

“Since you finished early today, how about we go to the cinema tonight? We haven’t gone on a date in a while.. there’s a nice movie these days..” she said excitedly.

 

Taehyung lowered his gaze to the floor.

 

“I.. promised Jisoo I’d pick her up from Jhope’s company..” he said softly. “Can we not.. go to the cinema tonight?”

 

Jennie’s smile faded slowly as she clenched her hands tightly on her sides.

 

“Alright.. we can go next time..” she said faking a smile. “Then.. I’ll see you again tomorrow.. I’ll go to the stock room first to grab some papers..”

 

She hurri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter