Part 4

His wife, not his lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“10.. 11.. 12.. 13.. 14..

 

Taehyung was counting how many kisses it would take to wake her up..

 

He has already kissed her 14 times but she’s still dozing off..

This cute little wife of his must have been tired after what they did last night..

 

He kissed her on her lips again and slowly he saw her eyes opening.

 

Jisoo smiled right away.

 

“15 times..” Taehyung said biting the tip of her nose. “It took me 15 kisses to wake you up..”

 

“When did you wake up?” asked Jisoo holding his face with a hand.

 

Then she noticed how she pulled almost the whole blanket towards her exposing his and chest..

 

“What if you get a cold like this?” she said worriedly as she covered him with the blanket. “You should always take care of yourself and-..”

 

She gasped as he went over her grabbing her hands tightly on the top of her head.

 

“I was feeling really hot to be honest..” said Taehyung smiling onesidedly. “Just seeing you makes me feel hot..”

 

She looked away from him shyly..

They already made love last night but why does she still feel embarrassed now?

 

Taehyung chuckled seeing her red cheeks.

 

“You’re so cute.. I can’t get enough of you..” he said lowering his lips to hers.

 

Jisoo found herself enchanted.. she was in a daze as she looked at him..

 

“You.. you aren’t a dream, right?” she said staring straight into his eyes. “You.. are real, aren’t you?”

 

Taehyung remained still for a few seconds as if trying to understand her.

 

He felt his heart wrench in pain when she said those words..

He hurt her a lot.. he put her through so much struggles.. that she is asking for confirmation if what happening to them now is true..

 

His eyes almost teared up and he was barely able to smile again. He doesn’t want her to worry anymore.. he only wants to see her happy from now on..

 

“Shall we check if this is a dream or not?” he asked as he breathed on the skin of her neck tickling her continuously.

 

Jisoo giggled loudly making him stare at her beautiful face.

This time.. it was him who was in trance..

Is she really his wife? This woman is his, right? 

 

“Why?” asked Jisoo knitting her brows together. 

 

Taehyung’s lips curled up.

 

“I think I need to check again if this is a dream or not..” he said before giving her small bites on her neck down to her shoulders and on her armpits making her laugh even louder.

 

“That hurts..” said Jisoo pursing her lips to make him stop.

 

Taehyung released her hands and pointed towards his neck.

 

“Look at this.. you bit me hard last night.. I thought I was bitten by a vampire..” he said showing her the love mark she left him.

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

She doesn’t remember biting him that hard..

 

“I didn’t bite you..” she said feigning ignorance.

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“Then who bit me? I can’t reach my mouth to my neck..” he said complaining.

 

Jisoo pulled his head to hers kissing him softly.

 

“We.. are even now, right?” she said biting her lower lip.

 

Taehyung shook his head as he smirked.

 

“Kissing is one thing.. and biting is another so-..” his eyes thinned. “I will have to bite you..”

 

And he started biting her lightly on every part of her neck making her giggle nonstop.

 

 

————————-

 

 

“And do you know what happened next? I felt someone following me so I stopped then I turned around but there was nobody else there but me..”

 

Taehyung was listening to Jisoo’s stories as they lain side by side on the couch.

 

He took the whole week off from work..

He needed this.. and he knows it will not be enough..

 

Six days have already passed without him knowing.. and he still needs to have more of her..

 

Jisoo hit his arm surprising him.

 

“I was really scared I’m telling you!” she said loudly as she continued telling him her story.

 

Taehyung chuckled.

He didn’t know he married a chatterbox! How was she able to suppress herself from talking all this time?

He has been listening to her talk all day and he has no complaints!

 

“I heard you gave Jimin a sweater..” he said changing the topic.

 

Jisoo cooly nodded her head.

That’s true.. what’s wrong with it?

 

“Why aren’t you giving me any?” asked Taehyung again showing his jealousy.

 

“You said it was old fashioned.. did you forget it already?” said Jisoo fighting back.

 

Taehyung sat up.

 

“I have already explained to you why, haven’t I?” he said feeling unfair.

 

Jisoo also sat up.

 

“I have already made lots for you, haven’t I?” she said pouting her lips. “You saw them already..”

 

Taehyung remembers it..

He saw them by mistake when he knocked off her drawers back then..

 

Those sweaters she made with love.. those cozy sweaters for him and their future child..

 

“Then.. will you give me my sweaters when our child turns one?” he said putting his face close to hers.

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

 

“Our.. child?” she said nervously. “But we don’t have a child yet..”

 

She knows having a child is different from just being married.. 

Of course she would love to have a child soon.. but she never asked him to give her one.. she never even mentioned any of it before to him.. that’s why she had hidden all of the small sweaters she made when she realized at some point that he didn’t love her..

And even now.. she didn’t have the courage to speak to him about having a child..

She isn’t sure if he also wants one.. and she doesn’t want to force him..

 

Taehyung held her face with his hands and kissed her cheeks.

 

“I’m sure we’re going to have one soon..” he said smiling making her heart flutter.

 

Jisoo lowered her gaze as she tried hard not to smile but her eyes widened when she heard him say..

 

“We are busy making love all day and night so I’m sure we’ll be blessed with one soon..” he said it whispering against her ears giving her goosebumps.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter