Part 2

His wife, not his lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jisoo sighed as she peeked her head outside the door of her room.

 

She could hear some movements outside.. 

Taehyung must still be at home.. why is he still here? It’s already 10 am! Isn’t he late for work?

 

She held her chest tight.

She should have asked him more clearly last night..

 

Taehyung said he was sorry to her.. and that he wouldn’t do it again.. but what exactly? Will he not go to Jennie’s house anymore? Will he not make her jealous anymore? Or maybe he just said it so she would shut up?

 

She sighed yet again.

 

Then she saw Taehyung standing before her.

 

“What are you doing there? Let’s have breakfast..” he said pulling her towards the dining room.

 

Jisoo had her gaze lowered to her hands on her lap.

 

So.. he’s still here because he cooked for her?

 

She didn’t know she was smiling wide until Taehyung held her chin lifting it up so they could see each other eye to eye.

 

“Open your mouth..” he said as he spoonfed her.

 

Jisoo obliged while still looking confused.

 

“That’s good.. you should always eat..” said Taehyung smiling a little as he watched her eat.

 

Jisoo’s lips were also curled up as she looked at him.

 

“Your mom scolded me a lot telling me to feed you because you lost weight..” Taehyung continued as he wiped . 

 

Jisoo knit her brows.

Why did her mom have to scold him?

 

Then Taehyung sighed.

 

“I must have stressed you a lot.. I’m sorry..” he said softly feeling guilty.

 

The doctor said she was under a lot of stress.. and he knows it’s all because of him..

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“It’s all my fault..” she uttered.

 

Loving him and not receiving love from him can never be his fault.. it’s all hers..

 

Taehyung lowered his gaze to her hands on top of the table.

 

“Don’t do that again..” he said glancing at her quickly before fixing his eyes on her hands again.

 

He wants to hold her hands.. but he has no courage to do so..

 

“Please.. don’t faint like that anymore.. I was.. worried something bad had happened..” he said clenching his hand into a fist.

 

Jisoo took a deep breath.

 

She didn’t know she’d lose consciousness either.. she didn’t want to do that..

But remembering all the words she told him carelessly last night.. she realizes she was out of her mind..

 

And then it occured to her..

She was taking a bath last night..

She took her clothes off..

Everything off.. like.. everything..

She was when she fainted then..

 

She gasped as she looked at him.

 

Taehyung knit his brows.

 

Jisoo covered her cheeks with her hands.

 

If he took her out of the bathtub last night.. then.. did he.. perhaps..?

 

“You saw-..?” she was biting her lower lip in embarrassment.

 

Taehyung understood her worries.

He nodded his head a little.

 

Jisoo screamed.

 

Taehyung was flustered.

 

“I mean.. how was I supposed to do then?” he said in a small voice.

 

“You should have closed your eyes!” said Jisoo raising her tone a little. “Or you should have turned the lights off..”

 

Taehyung raised his brows.

 

“I was shocked to see you unconscious so I didn’t hesitate to carry you in my arms.. and I couldn’t even think of anything else..”

 

Jisoo was about to cry.

This is the end of her.. he saw everything.. he did.. without her knowledge..

 

She looked at him with sharp eyes making Taehyung speechless.

 

“It isn’t like I did it because I wanted to..” said Taehyung feeling unfair. “I had to wipe your body hurriedly and even-..”

 

“You wiped my body?” asked Jisoo in disbelief. “You.. touched me?”

 

Taehyung lowered his gaze immediately.

 

“I had to wipe you.. from your head.. up to your toes..” he said nodding.

 

Jisoo heaved a long sigh.

It’s really over.. no.. she is over..

 

Taehyung rose from his seat.

 

“You can eat by yourself, right? I’ll go to the bathroom first..” he said clearing his throat.

 

He needs to wash his face.. his cheeks feel hot..

 

But before he could leave the table, Jisoo turned to him.

 

“But.. why are you still here? Aren’t you late for work?” she asked worriedly.

 

It’s almost 11.. he has never been this late..

 

Taehyung smiled a little.

 

“I took a day off..” he said softly. “My.. my wife is sick.. that’s why..”

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

 

 

—————

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter