Weird

Found

Junhyung’s POV

“Junhyung! Why are you walking so slowly?” Hyunseung yelled at me from the lobby.

“Huh? Oh.. Erm.. Just..” I mumbled, quicken my pace for a little.

I took a slight glance behind before hurrying into the lift.

“Nara sshi!” Yoseob called out as she walked passed the lift.

“Oh, hi! Didn’t see you guys~” She smiled, looking up from her book.

“Come on in. Hyung, move~” Kikwang shoved me aside.

“Aish~” I mumbled, but moved aside.

She glared at me and smiled at the rest. How petty, this woman.

“We have not seen you in a long time.” Doojoon commented.

“Ya, what have you been up to?” Hyunseung asked.

“Oh, just.. Crash studying, in school.” She smiled.

“I see. It’s the time of the year again huh?” Yoseob said.

“Yea. Hahaha~” She smiled.

“Don’t study too hard!” Dongwoon said.

So this is why she disappeared for two weeks. Who studies like that anyway? It is indirect suicide, in my opinion.

“There’s a difference between studying hard and studying smart.” I said.

All eyes were on me out of a sudden.

“What? Isn’t it true? It does not mean you spend 360 hours studying nonstop you’ll get everything into your head. And besides, I never found those crash studying useful. They just… drain you of your energy.” I said.

“Wow. Genius.” She mocked.

I was about to rebut when the lift stopped at our level. I held onto the door for everyone to go out.

“Thanks.” I heard her mumble.

“Take care!” Kikwang said as she headed into her house.

“You guys too~” She smiled.

***

“Yah! Are you guys going to just lie there?!” I yelled as I threw the plastic bowls into the trash bag.

We just finished dinner and everyone decided that it was okay to leave the empty bowls and used cutleries on the table and go lie on the sofa.

“I’m so full~” Doojoon rubbed his belly.

“The more you shouldn’t be lying there!” I yelled.

“Don’t be angry, Yongjun~” He smiled.

“I wouldn’t be if you guys would just give me a hand here!” I grumbled.

They are always like that, leaving all the rubbish for me to clear. One day I swear I would just leave those rubbish there and let flies and other sort of disgusting bugs come and crawl all over it.

“Hyung~~ You’re the best~” Dongwoon aegyo-ed.

I glared hard at him. He hid behind Kikwang immediately.

“Leave the trash there. I’ll take it our later.” Doojoon said.

“You!? Later!? Three hundred years later you mean!?” I stomped out.

Nara’s POV

“Bunch of lazy s! What am I? Your dorm maid?” I heard someone grumbled behind me.

I turned back to see Junhyung carrying a trashing bag, grumbling to himself.

“What are you looking at!?” He snapped at me.

“I was just curious as to which nutcase is that talking to himself behind me. So it’s you. Why am I not surprised?” I mocked him.

“Don’t try to add fuel to my anger. I am warning you.” He stepped open the rubbish chute, pushing in the trash bag roughly.

“!” I heard him curse when his hands got dirtied.

I handed him tissue. He stared at the tissue, and then took it to wipe his hands.

“Thanks.” He mumbled.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to the lift. Why is it taking so long?

“Going somewhere?” He asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“But it’s already almost 10PM.” He said.

“Uh huh. So?” I asked.

“Shouldn’t you be like… at home?” He asked.

“Why are you so concerned out of a sudden? Or perhaps you’re just being a busybody?” I asked.

“I… Fine! Forget it! Whole bunch of you are s!” He raised his voice.

I laughed at his sudden outburst. His mood swings are forever on the high end.

“What is so funny?” He glared at me.

“You.” I said, stepping into the lift

“Me?!” He followed in as well.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“What is it the business of yours!?” He yelled.

I shrugged my shoulders and let the door close.

“Answer me!” He shouted.

His voice seemed ten times louder due to the enclosed area.

“You’re funny. You get angry at everything.” I said.

“Are you mocking me now!?” He frowned.

“Yes. See, you’re angry again. Can’t you take things easier? You’ll be cuter that way.” I said.

“I am not interested in being cute! I am a freaking man!” He yelled.

“Suit yourself.” I mumbled, stepping out of the lift.

I headed to a café nearby. I was shocked to see him still behind me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Do you own this café? I can’t come here?” He asked.

“Fine~” I mumbled, settling my books down.

I went to get myself a drink. When I came back, I saw him sitting at my seat. I looked at him in surprise.

“What?” He asked.

“There are so many seats, why do you have to sit here?” I asked.

“I don’t have much disguise on me. This is the only place I can sit with my back facing others.” He said as a matter of factly.

“Then go back.” I said.

“Who are you to kick me out of this place?” He argued back.

“You’re so lucky killing someone is illegal. Really.” I said, settling down.

He childishly stuck out his tongue at me.

I was pissed enough having my space invaded by him. He made me feel even more uncomfortable by staring at me as I sip on my drink.

“What is it that you want!?” I yelled.

I must have startled him because he looked shocked. The people in the café turned to look at us. I sighed and swallowed my anger. Although I was irritated with him, there is no reason for me to cause him to be harassed by fan girls, again.

“What do you want? Why are you staring at me like that?” I asked in a softer voice.

“That looks nice.” He mumbled, eyeing my drink.

“It’s called green tea frappe. Go to the counter and ask for it.” I said.

“I can’t.” He said.

Right, he can’t. He would be recognized.

“What size?” I asked, feeling so pissed at the fact I had to babysit him.

“Anything.” He said.

“Name one~” I hissed.

“Small.” He said.

I waited for him to hand me money, but instead he just stared at me.

“I don’t have my wallet.” He said, sounding slightly pitiful.

“Oh my goodness.” I mumbled.

I slapped my palm against my forehead.

“It’s okay then.” He pouted.

He POUTED!? I thought he say he is a freaking man and would not do anything to look cute!

“Ughhh what have I done wrong in the past to deserve this???” I strangled him lightly, shaking him.

I stomped off to get him his drink. I got him a large cup, just in case he finishes the small one and stares at me again.

“Drink and shut up.” I said, slamming the cup down in front of him.

“Thank you~” He said.

He sipped on the drink and smiled like a kid. Does this man have split personality or something?

I was pretty surprised that he was true to his words to shut up. But when I saw what he was doing to entertain himself, I had the urge to kill him. He was doodling all over my notes.

“Yah!” I kicked his shin.

“Ouch!” He looked at me, as thou I accused him for something he did not do.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I glared at him.

“Oh. This? Hahaha. Cute eh?” He admired the robot he drew on my paper.

I looked at the robot. Indeed, it was cute. But these were my notes!

“If you wanted to draw so badly, you could have asked me for a piece of paper instead of drawing it on my notes.” I hissed.

He shrugged his shoulders. I cursed at him under my breath but decided that it would be a waste of time to argue with him now. I let him be and concentrated on my work. When I look up again, the café was pretty empty.

I looked at the time, it was about 2.30AM.

“Hey, l’m leaving.” I yawned as I packed my stuff.

He did not response.

“Yah~ I’m leav… eh..” He was asleep.

The marker in my pencil case is calling for me.

Junhyung’s POV

I woke up when I felt something tickling my arm.

“What. Do. You. Think. You’re. Doing?” I glared at her.

She dropped the marker in her hand and looked up at me.

“Nothing.” She mumbled.

I stared at the drawing on my arm. It looked like a fat crow.

“You doodled on my notes.” She said.

“I used a pencil, idiot.” I said.

“You want me to use a pencil on your skin?” She asked.

“I…” I was lost for words.

“I’m leaving.” She said, walking off.

“Yah yah!” I ran after her.

“How rude!” I pulled her back.

“Weren’t you rude doodling on my notes too!?” She asked.

“At least my robot was cute! What is this!? A fat crow!?” I stared at the drawing on my arm.

“What fat crow! It’s Batman!” She yelled.

“Bat.. What?” I burst into laughter.

“Yah~ Have you never seen Batman in your entire life!?” I asked, still laughing.

She looked at me angrily, and then started laughing too.

“It’s just.. a little.. deformed.. or something.” She mumbled, giggling.

“And I bought you a drink! What’s with yelling at me for doodling on your arm?” She snapped suddenly.

“I.. Fine.. Fine.. Whatever.. Gosh.. Batman would be crying buckets if he sees this.” I said.

The ‘batman’ on my arm was really distracting. I think it is going to stay on my arm for three days at least.

“I think it’s pretty cute~” She said as we were walking back.

“Your definition of cute is different from the rest of the world then.” I said.

“That is my problem.” She said.

“This is my arm.” I said.

“That is my artwork.” She said.

“My arm.” I said.

“If you’re so unhappy with it then cut off your skin or something.” She said.

“What? You vandalized my arm and you’re asking me to cut off my skin? MY ARM!!” I yelled.

“Stop yelling at me!” She said.

We glared at each other, and then got distracted by the fat ‘batman’ and started laughing again.

“Well, at least I didn’t draw on the inner side of your arm. It would destroy your tattoo.” She said.

“You finally said it. Destroy. That’s the key word. It’s so like you to destroy stuff. First my passport, now my arm.” I said.

“How many times must I tell you that I did not steal your passport!?” She shouted, looking pissed.

I did not actually mean it this way.

“But you tore it up.” I said.

“That’s because I was angry! You kept calling me a thief!” She argued, frowning at me.

I raised my arm, showing her the fat ‘batman’. She started laughing at it.

“I’m sorry about your passport.” She said.

I shrugged my shoulders and we continued walking.

“Actually you know what,” She said suddenly.

“What?” I asked.

“The batman is not exactly done. Can you let me finish it?” She asked.

“What do you think?” I looked at her, covering my arm.

“I promise it’ll look cute after that!” She said.

“What if it doesn’t?” I asked.

“Then I’ll let you draw on my arm.” She said.

“I want to draw on your face.” I said.

Her eyes widened.

“Forget it. I want to make things better for you! It’s not my arm, you know. It’s yours! I want to make it look more artistic. For you!” She kept repeating.

We were reasoning with each other all the way back home.

“Just let me try! Stop being so girly! What’s with a little bit of ink on your arm?!” She said.

“A little bit!?” I stared at the huge ‘artwork’ on my arm.

“Okay, I take that back. What’s with ink on your arm? You tattooed yourself too! That hurts, this doesn’t.” She said.

“This is art,” I said, showing her my tattoo.

“This is nonsense.” I said, showing her her so-called ‘artwork’.

“Come on, just let me finish it.” She said, tugging onto my arm, almost sounding like a plead.

“No no no.” I said.

“Are you crazy? Draw on your own arm!” I said, pushing her away.

I was shocked by my own actions. Did I just push?

“I…” I looked at her.

“You didn’t have to push me.” She said softly, as thou controlling her anger.

“I told you to stop.” I said.

She looked at me, and then headed back to her apartment.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” I said.

“It’s fine.” She mumbled, fumbling with the pass code.

I felt so damn guilty, for some strange reason.

“I’m really sorry.” I apologized again.

“Yea, alright. I get it.” She said, sounding a little frustrated.

“Okay draw on my arm!” I stretched out my arm.

She turned to me, smiling again.

“Really?” She asked.

“Do it before I change my mind.” I mumbled.

“I’ll make him look super cute!” She threw her bag into her house and took out the marker from her pocket.

“Don’t move.” She said, grabbing my arm, continuing on the fat ‘batman’.

I sighed as I watch her vandalize my arm.

“Make it quick.” I said, not wanting to be seen by anyone.

“Shut up.” She said.

“What are you all doing?” We were both startled by the sudden voice.

“Omo!” She bit her lower lip, looking at my arm, and then at me.

Great, now the fat crow has a scar across its face.

“Did I disturb something here? Sorry.” Dongwoon said.

“You ruined it, Dongwoon ah!” Nara frowned.

I tried to cover my arm from Dongwoon but he saw it anyway.

“Nara, did hyung let you draw on his arm?! And what’s this? A crow?!” He laughed as thou it was the funniest joke ever.

“Son. Dong. Woon.” I hissed.

“It’s not a crow, Dongwoon! It’s batman!” Nara explained.

“Bat.. BUHAHAHAHHA!” Dongwoon laughed.

His laughter attracted attention from inside my dorm. Everyone inside came out to laugh at my arm.

“Thanks.” I mumbled to Nara as I headed back in.

“You’re welcome.” She smiled.

“Get in!” I yelled, pushing them inside.

“Hyung, so you were with Nara sshi for the whole night?” Kikwang asked, still giggling.

I ignored him.

“You guys were like biting each other just now, and then suddenly you are allowing her to draw on your arm? Doesn’t seem like something our Junhyungie would do.” Yoseob mocked.

“Go to sleep!” I yelled, stomping into the room.

I lied on my bed, feeling embarrassed. If not because I pushed her, I would not allow this to happen.

“What batman? It is a fat crow. And you say you’ll make it better? How better is this now? Looks like Harry Potter became a crow or something. Aish!” I rubbed my arm hard, but the ink did not come off.

The fat crow with a scar across its face continued to stare at me, as thou mocking me saying ‘I’m going to be on your arm for three days at least whether you like it or not.’ But then again, the look on her face when she pleaded to let me draw on my arm was quite cute. Eh! Aish! What am I thinking of!? I am supposed to hate her!

***
asdfghjkl.gif

Junhyung: I don’t have my wallet~

tumblrm61g96lhyn1r7mqq6.gif

Junhyung: It's okay then~