Harassed

Found

Junhyung’s POV

“It seems it’s been long since we saw Nara sshi, no?” Yoseob asked as we waited for Doojoon to open the door.

“Maybe she got killed or something. Not surprising, given her rude personality.” I mumbled.

“Hyung!” Yoseob frowned at me.

“Alright, alright! I’m sorry! I was just saying. Why are you so affected? You like her or something?” I asked.

“I can’t believe you’re so childish!” Yoseob scoffed at me before pushing his way into the dorm.

“Seob ah! Seob!” Doojoon called out.

We were greeted by a loud slam.

“Junhyung, why?” Doojoon asked, looking disappointed.

“Whatever.” I mumbled under my breath, turning to head for the lift.

“Where are you going!?” Hyunseung yelled.

“Away! Since you guys can’t stand me.” I yelled back.

As soon as the lift door closed, I buried my face in my palms.

“Why are you so childish, Yong Junhyung? Why?” I asked myself.

I walked the streets aimlessly with my head down. I did not have much disguise on me, just a beanie and sunglasses, and despite it being late at night, fan girls sure can spot us like as thou they have night vision goggles implanted in their eyes.

As I walked, I thought over what Yoseob said. True enough, it has been about two weeks since we saw that Nara girl. It is like she has disappeared from the face of earth. Did something happen to her? I am not worried! I just… don’t wish to be the cause of whatever that has happened to her.

I found myself walking to the coffee shop she worked in. The person at the counter wasn’t her anymore. Did she get fired because of what I did?

“Hi Sir, may I get you something?” The girl at the counter asked.

“Oh erm.. Iced Chocolate.. Medium.” I said.

“One Iced Chocolate, medium. That would be 6,400 won.” She said.

I handed her the money.

“Thank you, Sir. Please wait.” She smiled as she went to prepare my drink.

I leaned against the counter, thinking about what happened here with Nara before.

“Excuse me. Excuse me. Sir. EXCUSE ME!” I was startled by her loud voice.

“Sorry, your Iced Chocolate.” She said.

“Oh! I’m sorry. I spaced out. Sorry.” I apologized, taking the cup of cold drink from her.

“Thank you, please come again.” She bowed.

I nodded in acknowledgement. I headed for the door, and stopped. I turned back to face her.

“Is.. something wrong, Sir?” She asked.

“Erm… May I ask you something?” I asked.

“Sure.” She said, waiting for me to continue.

“Are you the only barrister here?” I asked.

She looked around, then turned back to me.

“Do you see anyone else?” She asked, smiling slightly.

“Ahh no. Haha~ I mean… There’s no one else before you?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Alright, thanks.” I smiled, heading for the door.

“If you’re looking for another barrister before me, then I heard she quit.” She said.

I turned back to look at her.

“Quit?” I asked.

“Yea. I heard she quit. I’m new.” She said.

“Oh. Alright. Thanks.” I smiled.

Did she quit because of me? Or did she get fired? Aish… What is this?!

I sipped on my drink as I stroll the streets. I stopped when I heard giggles and soft murmurings coming from behind. I turned back to see a bunch of girls looking at me. They looked like they want to ask me something, but are still fighting between themselves as to who should be the one who ask. I did not want to be recognized now. I was not in the mood for fan girls.

I turned back and continued walking as thou nothing happened. I quicken my pace when I heard them running towards me.

“Are you Yong Junhyung!?” One of them yelled.

“No.” I said, trying to hurry away.

“Eyeee~ Don’t lie! You’re Junhyung oppa!” Two of them blocked me.

“I am not.” I said firmly.

“Remove your sunglasses to prove it then.” She said.

“Haa? Why should I? Now, if you would please excuse me.” I said, trying to get across.

They were behaving like a gang, blocking my way with arms crossed.

“If you’re not Junhyung oppa, then why are you afraid?” Another one asked.

“Who wouldn’t be afraid when they are enjoying a peaceful walk then suddenly a bunch of girls appear out of nowhere, claiming them to be some celebrity they have never ever heard of and blocking their way?” I asked.

They were dumbfounded for a second, but quickly stared back at me.

“Who wears sunglasses in the night except for celebrities? And besides, this is the way to Beast oppa’s dorm.” One said.

“What is it the concern of yours that I wear sunglasses at night? I have an eye infection, do you wish to be infected too? And, whoever that Beast is, they don’t live alone on an island alright? Why can’t I be heading this way? Can’t I stay somewhere there too? Weird, why am I telling you so much? Excuse me please.” I said.

I did not want to shove them away. As irritated as I am with their behavior, I have no reason to hurt them, and besides, they are girls. I tried to stay calm and walk through but they kept trying to block me. I had to exercise all the self-control in me not to yell at them to off. But seriously, the curse words were at my throat and I don’t know how much longer I can keep it down. The Iced Chocolate in my hands were warm already, perhaps from my anger.

“You’re Junhyung oppa, right?” They kept repeating.

“No. Who the hell is that?” I hissed.

“Aye~ Don’t try to hide. We know our oppa very well. Oppa, don’t be shy!” One said.

“Please don’t touch me.” I moved my arm away from one of them who tried to grab me.

They kept on harassing me. I guess I could not go back to the dorm now or else they might even make their way up to our dorm and harass the members. I took many detours, walking round and round in hope they would give up, but these girls are persistent.

“AISH! STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!” I snapped.

“Don’t you girls have a life!? Go home!” I shouted.

“Oppa, are you worried about us?” One of them asked.

“No! Just.. Go home! Go away! Leave me alone!” I yelled.

I had enough today. Firstly, Yoseob got angry with me, and then the other members gave me the ‘you sinner’ kind of look. Secondly, that Nara girl quit her job and I do not even know if it is because of me. Then this bunch of girls cannot stop following me. I had enough for today. I just want to be alone. I cannot even drink my Iced Chocolate now. It tastes so bad the fact it is diluted and lukewarm.

“Leave me alone! For God’s sake!” I yelled as I threw the cup of drink away.

They seemed a little shock at my outburst. I took the chance to walk away.

“OPPA!” I heard a female voice yell from across the street.

Not again!? Just kill me already.

***
tumblrlgshiorv4o1qdwqhv.gifJunhyung: Not again!? Just kill me already~