Remember

Found

*Rewritten*

Junhyung’s POV

“Just where in the freaking world are you!?” I yelled, kicking the chair, causing it to hit the wall.

It was clear that my passport wasn’t in my bag at all.

“Where are you? Where are you?”I kept asking myself.

“Think, think, think. Yong Junhyung…”I tapped my temple, hoping that some memory would come back to me.

“I woke up, showered, ate nothing for breakfast.. Oh I have not eaten breakfast! No wonder I am so hungry.. Aish it’s not the time to think of breakfast!” I scolded myself.

“Okay, okay. Then we grabbed our stuff and headed to here. We had time so we headed to the café to buy drinks. Some pushed me and then I dropped my pouch. Oh right, my pouch. What’s inside my pouch? Think, think, think, Yong Junhyung, think.” I mumbled.

“YONG JUNHYUNG!” A loud voice shocked me.

“What did I say about you hurting yourself!?” Manager hyung pointed angrily at my hands.

I had unconsciously dug my nails into my skin, drawing a bit of blood from the scratches.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t realize.” I mumbled.

He frowned as he examined the wounds I inflicted on myself.

“If I had come later, would you tear out your own flesh!?” He scolded.

“Hee hyung, you’re exaggerating.” I laughed.

“Laugh!?” He yelled.

“Sorry.” I looked down.

While he helped me apply antiseptic cream on them, I kept trying to think back.

‘Last night while packing my stuff, where did I put my passport? I remember taking it out from my drawer, and then where did I put it? In my bag? No. In my wallet? It can’t fit. On the table? No, Hyunseung nagged at me for leaving it there.’ I thought to myself.

“And they say they can let you through, but they have to verify some stuff so it’ll take about five to seven hours.” I think I heard my manager hyung say.

‘Is it in the pouch? Seems like… OH YES! I shoved it into the pouch because of Hyunseung’s naggings, and then I dumped the pouch into my bag! So what happened to my passport? I have my pouch with me, my passport should be here too, no? What happened after that pushed me? I dropped my pouch and.. and.. and what happened?’ I bit my lower lip.

“Yah! I asked you to not scratch yourself and so you resort to biting your lips!?” My manager hyung yelled as he squashed my cheeks lightly to prevent me from biting.

“Sorry hyung.” I said.

And then, like someone the light bulb in my head, I remembered.

“HYUNG!!!! I REMEMBER! I REMEMBER!!” I yelled, shaking him.

“What!? Remember what!?” He frowned.

“MY PASSPORT!!! Remember I was complaining to you about that who pushed me, causing me to drop all my stuff! My passport must have fallen out from my pouch and I did not see it because the carpet was brown and so is my passport cover! What café was that?! Aish!!!” I messed my hair as I tried to think of café name.

“Starbucks, is it!?” My manager hyung exclaimed.

“Ahh!! Ya! Ya! Starbucks! Gosh! What long and complicating name! Why can’t they just call it ‘The Café’!?” I complained.

“Who names their café ‘The Café’!? It’s like you’re a boy and your mom name you ‘boy’, does it even make sense!? Come on, stop complaining! What are we waiting for!?” He grabbed my wrist and we raced down.

When we arrived at Starbucks, we started looking all over like two mad men.

“Sorry.” I apologized as I looked under the table.

“Tsk. What is this? Are you a ert?” One complained.

What!? Me!? ert!? Oh goodness, if I took out my sunglasses, I bet you’ll even let me look under your skirt! But not that I am interested anyway, geez~

“Excuse me,” I called out to one of the barrister.

“Yes Sir, what may I get for you?” She asked.

“I’m sorry, I’m not here for a drink. I just want to check, have you seen a passport lying around? It is covered in a brown LV passport cover.” I said.

“Passport?” She looked at me weirdly.

“Erm, yea. I kind of dropped it here I think. Did anyone happen to hand any passport to you? Or in any case any of your colleagues happen to see it or something like that?” I asked.

“I did not see it, neither did anyone hand me any passport, but give me a moment, I’ll ask them.” She smiled.

“Please. Thank you.” I said.

I tapped my fingers on the countertop as I waited for her to return. She hasn’t been gone for long but the anxiousness in me made it felt like forever.

“I’m sorry, Sir.” She apologized as she came back.

She had not need to explain further, I understood already.

“It’s alright. Thank you anyway.” I said.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t of any help. You may want to try the lost and found.” She said.

“Alright. I’ll go there. Thank you once again.” I said, tilting down my sunglasses slightly to reveal who I was, giving her a little fan service for her help.

She gasped and looked like she forgot how to breathe. I chuckled to myself as I ran back to where my manager hyung was.

“How is it?” He asked.

I shook my head.

“It’s alright. We’ll just get it replaced when you return.” He said, putting his arm around my shoulders.

“But what about now!? Five to seven hours!? It’s too late already! Why can’t they let me on the next flight!” I yelled in frustration.

“Relax, Junhyung! The have to get approval and all. But it’s fine! You wouldn’t be late!” He tried to calm me.

“I am a Korean citizen! It’s written all over my face, no!? And, how is it fine!? By the time we arrive, it’ll be performance time already! I have not rehearse and all! How can I go onto stage like this!?” I yelled nervously.

“Relax! Calm down! Look at me! We’ll go back to the dorm, you sleep for a few hours, then you practice on your own, and then we’ll head here and you’ll board the flight, okay?” He coaxed me.

Nara’s POV

“Come on! Just take a glimpse! It wouldn’t kill!” My friend urged.

“No! How many times do I have to repeat myself!? N. O. NO! We’re not taking a glimpse! It’s invasion of privacy!” I said as I power walk, looking around for a certain sign to lead me to the lost and found.

“It might be a celebrity! For all you know, he is looking for it now and when he realizes you have it, he’ll be so thankful!” She fangirled.

“Ya, whatever! I’ll be thankful too if you help me look for the lost and found instead of trying to be such a busybody!” I shoved her face away.

“Just a glimpse, and I’ll help you!” She urged.

“Then forget it, don’t help me.” I said.

“Why are you so firm about it!?” She stomped her foot.

“It’s basic manners, hello!?” I said, turning to face her.

“Just a glimpse! What if he’s rich and handsome!?” She clasped her hands together dramatically.

“What if he is old and poor!?” I asked.

She was speechless for a second.

“Nothing to say!? Alright, be a good girl and help me look for the lost and found yea!” I said, turning back to face the front.

I came face to face with someone’s chest, banging into him, dropping everything in my hand.

“I am so sorry!” I apologized quickly.

“Blind or what.” I think I heard him mumble.

How rude! But I am at fault, no doubt.

“I’m really sorry.” I said, quickly bending down to pick up my stuff.

“Never mind.” He said.

“Sorry.” I bowed before leaving.

But before I knew it, I was roughly pulled back.

“Yah! Wh…” Even before I could finish, he snatched the passport in my hand from me and opened it. I recognized the face. My friend was right. It really belonged to a celebrity; Yong Junhyung.

“Thief!!” He roared into my face.

“I beg your pardon!?” I asked.

“YOU! THIEF!” He pointed at me.

“You snatched my passport from me and you’re calling me a thief!?” I shouted.

Your passport?” He said, smirking at me.

“I mean, the passport!” I corrected myself.

“This passport is mine.” He said dangerously.

“Oh yes, sure. You just snatch something from someone else’s hand and claim that it’s yours. Everyone is Yong Junhyung.” I said with extra sarcasm.

I saw him clench his jaws tight.

“Not interested in arguing with fangirls like you. I’ll let this off this time.” He said, gesturing the man beside him to go.

“YAH!! WHAT THE HELL!?” I grabbed him by his shoulder.

“Return it to me! It’s not yours!” I shouted.

“If not mine, then whose? Yours!?” The anger in his voice was obvious.

“Prove it then!” I said.

“Why should I!? It’s mine to start with!” He frowned.

“Take off your sunglasses.” I said.

“Are you commanding me now?” He asked.

“No. But take it out to prove that it is yours!” I said.

“Crazy.” He mumbled, turning away.

“YOU CALLED ME WHAT!?” I roughly pulled him back and my reflexes worked faster than my brain could control. I smacked his sunglasses out of his face.

I froze, and so did he. He is indeed the owner of the passport; Yong Junhyung.

I could hear my friend gasping beside me. He quickly put his sunglasses back on. He was so close to me it felt as thou he had taken up all the oxygen, leaving me with nothing to breathe in.

“I was being nice, yet you had to be overboard.” He hissed.

“I said I would let you go this time, didn’t I? I usually don’t tolerate such unethical behavior, but I still did, this time. You are trying to take advantage of me, are you?” He continued.

“Crazy fangirls, I’ve seen a lot. But someone like you, it’s really my first. What were you trying to do with my passport? Sell it online? Or use it for other purposes?” He glared at me.

“I wasn’t trying to sell your damn passport. I didn’t even know it was yours.” I said, trying to control myself.

“Of course, no thief would admit that he stole. Only dumb ones do. Deny away, it’s fine. But you and I know the truth.” He smirked.

“Stop calling me a thief! I did not steal your passport! I found it on the floor!” I yelled, totally unable to stand him anymore.

In a short matter of time, he had called me ‘thief’ three times!

“Finding something and not returning it to the rightful owner is as good as stealing! It’s just a different way to put it! What? Finders keepers, losers weepers, are you trying to tell me that!? THIEF!” He yelled.

Great, fourth time now.

“I. Am. Not. A. Thief.” I hissed, clenching my fists to prevent myself from punching him in the face.

“I’m so sorry. Let’s go.” My friend tugged onto my arm.

“Go, before, I call the security. Thief~” He smirked.

He asked for this.

Junhyung’s POV

“Try calling me a ‘thief’ again.” She stepped closer, glaring at me.

So she thinks that she would intimidate me just by doing this?

“Junhyung, let’s go.” My manager hyung whispered.

“Thief.” I repeated, just wanting to anger her.

“Right! You’re right! I am a thief. I picked up your passport but did not return it to you or hand it over to the lost and found right away, you know why?” She smirked.

I felt anger rise seeing her smirk. I had to bite down on my jaws to prevent myself from yelling at her.

“I wanted to sell it and make lots of money out of it. But since you found out, I guess I have to change plans.” She said.

“Finally admitting huh.” I said.

“Yea, what can I do? You’ve found out already. Lying wouldn’t get me far, would it?” She said.

“Of course not. And since you know it’s wrong, an apology would be appreciated.” I said.

“Of course, of course.” She smiled.

Even before I could blink, my passport was snatched away from my hand and torn into two right in front of my face. She threw it into my face and looked at me apologetically.

“Oh, I am so sorry.” She said.

“You!!!!!” I was shaking with anger.

“This is to remind you never to call someone a thief without finding out the truth. If I wanted to sell your damn passport, why the hell would I still be lingering around here? You write fantastic lyrics, but that’s about all you use your brain for, isn’t it?” She glared at me before walking off.

“Oh my goodness. I am so sorry! So, so, so sorry! Please forgive her! Please!” Her friend pleaded.

“Yah!! NARA AH!!!!” She yelled, running after her friend.

When I finally snapped out, I could feel my heart beating wildly. I think my blood pressure would be hitting the roof now. What is she!? A hooligan!? What kind of attitude is this!? How could she tear my passport into two, including my cover, seriously!?

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I yelled, messing my hair to vent my anger.

“Calm down, Junnie! Calm down!! Breathe! Come on, follow me, breathe!” My manager hyung tried to calm me.

“I AM NOT GIVING BIRTH! I DON’T NEED THOSE BREATHING EXERCISE! I AM SO ANGRY I THINK I WOULD BREATHE FIRE IF I CONTINUE TO BREATHE!! DAMN IT!!!!” I yelled.

“Alright, alright! Let’s go! Maybe you still can catch the next plane.” He picked up my torn passport and dragged me along.

I was allowed onto the plane but that did not make me feel better. I stared at my torn passport. What kind of strength does that stupid girl have for her to be able to tear leather!? My passport cover, I bought it with my first pay after debuting as Beast, and she just tore it up like some trash. It’s not about the cover, it’s about the meaning behind it! How could she!? Ahhh, my heart hurts like crazy. I want to cry.