SYNK 9

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let go of her Shin Ryujin"

 

 

Ryujin or Ru release Jimin's uniform and turned towards Minjeong's direction and smiled. "Hey! Minjeong! " Ryujin said as if she's glad to see Minjeong.

 

Ryujin is Minjeong's friend in the SMU, she's the one who helped Ryujin from being bullied and that's why they became friends.

 

But unfortunately some events really turned upside down or in and out, Ryujin got into the bad side like everyone else and for Minjeong this is her bad side too.

 

For her, letting Ryujin got into the bad side is her fault.

 

"Lay your hands again on Jimin and I'm breaking this thin line I'm drawing" but Ryujin didn't mind her threat and realize it, Jimin is the girl Minjeong used to talked about.

 

"Oh.. oh! She's her! " Minjeong rolled her eyes and drag Ryujin away from Jimin to some distance between the two.

 

"You know a lot of us missed you" Ryujin started. Minjeong clenched her fists and took a deep breath. "Why are you here?" Minjeong asked calmly.

 

"Woah, no 'i miss you too' or 'how are you' ? That's cruel, come on we've been through together" Minjeong crossed her arms. "Yeah, after what I did for you and all you did was got me through your " emphasizing the 'your'.

 

Jimin can sense Minjeong's angry and slowly getting closer to Minjeong. "And you left... leaving us, what a friend right?" Ryujin seems to be angry now.

 

"No you didn't get the right to be upset by this because you did this to yourself, I didn't helped you to become one of-- we've been through this conversation I'm tired of talking the same thing.. just why are you here?" Minjeong defeatedly asked.

 

Ryujin is just a statue standing there. "Maybe a reminder to you, what you left behind or we just got expelled from SMU and Kwangya is kind enough to accept us" she confidently say.

 

"I didn't left anything behind maybe even regrets I still have it with me" Minjeong has been in this conversation a couple times before she got into Kwangya. Ryujin clenched her fists and breath deeply.

 

"Do you really regret helping me that you really have to transfer school?" Minjeong is now confused because why would she think that.

 

"What? No, I used to live here and my parents just opened a new business her-- wait why am I explaining this to you? Did you think I regretted helping you ?" Ru walked passed Jimin and intentionally bumped Minjeong's shoulder.

 

"I guess you'll need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter