SYNK 5

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" I don't think this is safe"

"

Nah, it's fine it's just to scare them "

 

" You know this is not good"

 

"Are you scared? Then just go whatever"

 

"I'm out of here, if something happens I'm out of it"

 

Cold morning comes and another day to spend. Minjeong was awake with continues vibration in her phone and only to meet with Jimin's text messages, it's actually pictures of Jimin so she could have options to put in her contact.

 

The four of them planned to see each other by the bench at 9am so they could visit more booths before lunch. Ningning and Aeri are the first two people who arrived, Aeri can feel the awkwardness so she decided to launch a conversation.

 

"Hi-"

"Hey-"

 

They both said together and laugh the awkwardness away. "You go first" Aeri gently said.

 

"I was just wondering if you .. uhm.. interested in ... Rice cakes" ning doesn't know why she's nervous. Aeri chuckled and think about why is she so cute.

 

"You think I'm cute? " Ningning asked confidently. She said that out loud huh.    "I uh-- yeah.. you were trying really hard and you look like a baby tiger" Aeri laughed.

 

Ning takes it as a compliment. "Thanks, I guess" ning smiled. "Yeah, I do like rice cakes, do you like them too?" Aeri got somehow confidence out of nowhere.

 

Ningning excitedly answered a big "YES, it's the first food I ever taste after coming in here" right then Aeri grabbed ning's hand and dragged her into the booths with rice cakes.

 

"Well then let's go have some" ning's cheeks are pinkish by now despite feeling the cold weather. Jimin and Minjeong arrived 5 minutes late because Minjeong's clumsiness got in the way.

 

She wear her upper out it upside down and other things happened like how she burned her forefinger, the flannel she would've wear got holes apparently, the her pencil eyebrow make up is broken and she forgot to turn on her alarm that is why she's in a hurry.

 

Yes all of that happened in 3 hours of preparing, luck must not have been in her favor. Also the taxi she ordered got cancelled good thing Jimin came at her house to 'surprise pick up' her.

 

"You ready to have fun?"

 

"Yes! After the hassle I went through this morning? I need fun!" Then Minjeong started sharing what went wrong that morning to Jimin. They have arrived and pulled at the parkig lot of the school and even the parking lot is also busy.

 

"Wow, there's a lot more people today than yesterday" Minjeong is taking her seat belt off. "Wait here" Jimin immediately got out of the car before Minjeong could ask why.

 

Then Minjeong's side door opened with Jimin smiling really brightly.

"Come on, let's go and have fun" a lot of people were looking at them wondering of what's going on.

 

"Huh, you really have to make a scene" Minjeong joked. "Nah, just showing them how to treat a girl right" Jimin replied back with a wink.

 

"Okay hot lover " Minjeong giggled. "Just hold my hand sit tight cause I'm taking you to paradise"

 

"Are you using some dog lyrics cause I really can't tell" Minjeong eye her. Their playful walk to where Aeri and ningning was stopped when no Ningselle is on the meeting place.

 

"To your left Jiminie" Minjeong pointed out and saw the two friends they looked for. Only to see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter