SYNK 2

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

13 years have passed and Minjeong thought it was just a blink of an eye.

 

She's walking on a familiar side walk that she vaguely remember. Her walk was halted when she saw a familiar building.

 

It's the day care she used to go, the place she found a friend, the place she made a lot of promises. It's still the same as ever only with a new interior color.

 

It's a Sunday morning when Minjeong decided to have a walk in her old neighborhood, a plastic bag in her hand and a her memories are with her. She also wonders if that friend is still here.

 

She came home with boxes in the living room and to her room. Minjeong came back to her old place not the same house but still in the same area. Her parents came back in Kwangya for another business matters.

 

"Minjeong! It's almost 7! Come on o you'll be late for school!" He mother yelled. Monday came and Minjeong is nervous as hell as she stepped inside the campus of Kwangya International School.

 

Busy students around walking in different directions, since Minjeong transferred in the middle of a semester.

 

Another good thing is that Minjeong is good with academics so transferring was never a problem and Minjeong is hoping her friend would still be in Kwangya.

But apparently have some bad sense of direction.

 

Jimin on the other side is so focused on the papers on her office as reading the students' request for the upcoming events apparently only a quarter of those papers make sense.

 

You might think Jimin is the President of Student Council, well you're wrong there. She's just a representative of their year.

 

She needs to filter it out first, erasing the nonsense her schoolmates are suggesting before giving it out to the President.

 

"Karina good thing you're still here, I am here to inform you that I registered you as the school's model for this year"

Aeri her best friend but keep insisting to be called as Giselle came in to view and made Jimin's life miserable in a good way if that is even possible.

 

"AERI!" Jimin is about to run after Giselle when another person is in the office came. It's her teacher in Advance Math.

 

"Mrs. Irene what brings you here?" Jimin's said while composing her self. Irene Yu-Kang also Jimin's older sister smiled.

 

"Hey, there's this new student transferred here. I heard she excel in most of the subject especially Math, maybe you could get her in the team so we could have more chances of winning in this year's competition" her sister then smiled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter