SYNK 7

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The event gone by with no incidents, I mean exept for the students who caused chaos on whose doing the clean up afterwards. Everything was fine until it wasn't. 

 

"Karina there's someone outside for you? He said he's Jeno" Jimin is now angry, that's a good morning to start right?.

 

"Thanks ji, I'll be right outside" yeji smiled and left. Break time came and Jimin came out of the Student Council office after 20 mins. I mean she's not in a hurry. 

 

"What the hell! I've been standing here for 30 mins!" Jeno yelled that caused everyone in the hallway looked at him. Cellphones out texting and others are starting to take videos.

 

"Calm down, first it's been only 20 mins and second why would I want to see you?" Jimin started to walk away from him. Jeno grab Jimin's wrist to pull her when someone grab Jeno's wrists too. 

 

"Let go " Minjeong said. A lot of students now are in the hallway watching them. "Not you again ugh! Will stop minding someone else's business?" Jeno whined.

 

 "Well, Karina is my business so technically you are in my business" Minjeong smirked. Jeno let go of Jimin's wrist and actions to punch Minjeong and Jeno managed to scratched Minjeong's jaw. 

 

Jimin now stopped the second punch coming. "You might wanna hold back " Jimin looked at the direction and Jeno followed. 

 

He panicked and faced the people behind them taking everything in their phones others are even live.

 

 "Are you guys filming right now??" Everyone was quiet but still recording. "Stop that! Now! Or I'll make your life horrible! Hey! You! Yeah you! Give me that phone!" Everyone now is running away from the scene even Jimin and Minjeong already left. 

 

"And now you're scared huh?!! Go on run! You cowards!" 

"Mr. Lee" 

"What!" Jeno ly to see the school director arms crossed looking intently at him and he knew he screwed. 

 

"" 

 

 

 


Jimin and Minjeong is on their break and chilling in the school's rooftop. "Is your jaw okay? He swings pretty hard" Jimin started. "Yeah it's fine, but why do you think he's so angry?" Minjeong wondered how ill tempered the guy is.

 

Their phones have been vibrating and ringing in the past 20 mins. 

After the inci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter