SYNK 3

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After that day somehow they never see each other again. They actually crossed path a few times a day but Minjeong is just fast enough to hide or avoid Jimin. It's been two weeks since that acknowledgement of their existence.

 

But what Minjeong didn't know is Jimin knew her hiding and avoiding agenda for a week now at the least.

"Get the materials and equipments ready and maybe ask help to the boys of section 3"

 

Minjeong saw Jimin from a distance talking to her friend Aeri about the upcoming intramurals, Minjeong hides in one of the pillars in the hallway since she there's no other way and it takes time to travel back so she instead waited for them to be gone.

 

"We need more..." Minjeong heard their voices getting faint and that's what she thought she's safe and when she turned in a corner she almost bumped into another student who's firmly standing with arms crossed.

 

"I'm going first Karina" Aeri who's on Jimin's side with amused look and eventually leave the premises.

 

"Ji- Jiminie.. - I mean Karina--" Minjeong started stuttering knowing she screwed up.

 

"What Mindeong? Are you gonna run again? After telling me you're alive and then what you'll leave me again hanging.." angry and sad tone Jimin have. Minjeong felt guilty about it and sighed.

 

"You know I didn't mean to not tell you" Minjeong said. "I don't care min , but why are you avoiding like I'm some pest in your life?" Jimin now have soft voice feeling neglected and denied.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm not trying to make you feel like-" Minjeong was cut off. "?" Jimin finished off her sentence.

 

" I was gonna say neglected but yes that too" Minjeong joked but it's not working right now when Jimin is walking out. "It seems like I can't get an answer" Jimin said.

 

Minjeong didn't know she could be that fast go after Jimin. She hold her wrist to stop her but it slip, she grabbed the shoulder but Jimin is too fast to move and so Minjeong used her one card.

 

She walked ahead of Jimin and hold her upper arms to stick Jimin's back on the wall softly of course.

 

Jimin frowned of what she did and tried to escape in the right side so Minjeong place her hand on the wall to block Jimin. Jimin turned to the left side and now Minjeong's hands are on the wall with Jimin in the middle.

 

Jimin sighed.

 

"Just go Minjeong" Jimin defeatedly say. " No.. I'm not leaving now or ever, I did say I will start working on those promises didn't I?" Minjeong firmly said.

 

Jimin is just there standing and appreciating Minjeong's beauty of how she grow beautifully.

 

Suddenly when Minjeong turned around and scream " YOO JIMIN! IS THE MOST! BEAUTIFUL PERSON! I HAVE EVER MET! "

 

Her voice echoed at the hallways and one by one each doors opened, students and teachers trying to find the source of noise.

 

"See? I already fulfilled one" Minjeong smiled, Jimin suddenly hugged Minjeong feeling all those emotions she had when Minjeong left.

 

Throwback

 

Minjeong saw her friend who look sad so she decided to make funny faces in front of her but it's not working. "Jiminie wham's wrong?"

 

Jimin look up to her and seeing Minjeong with heart eyes looking at her. "Mindeong-ah, am I not pretty enough?" Minjeong is shock in her question.

 

"What!?! No! You're pwetty jiminie, the mooooooost pwetty person I see!" Minjeong smiled so bright to the older girl "really?" Jimin asked shyly.

 

"Of course and when we grow up I would tell the whole school that you're so pwetty."

 

End TB.

 

"Mindeong-ah~" Jimin sweetly said but rapidly smacking Minjeong again on the arms while saying " are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter