SYNK 10 LAST

Our Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost 2 months since their first date and along the way they just figured about Aeri and Ningning beng together after being the most obvious in front of them. Obvious like they do hugs and kisses goodbye or saying how they like each other.

 

Ryujin on the other side is helping Minjeong of her date ideas that somehow Ryujin also end up in the Student Council office where she met her match, Lia. Ru saw Lia once and they didn't get along at first but since Ru got it bad, she ended up courting the girl.

 

Picking her up in her house to school or to school dropping her off at Lia's house, eventually Lia loosen up and became the gang's Queen since Ryujin's reputation is still hunting her but that doesn't affect Lia. To her, Ryujin is actually a kid.

 

Going back to Jimin and Minjeong.

 

Today, the newly official couple planned to have a date week outside the city, country side of town.

 

"Jagi-yah what do you think of these flower vase set in our room at the resort?" Jimin asked but Minjeong is too distracted at the people who keeps glancing at them or just at Jimin.

 

They are in a public market right now looking to buy something they could bring back in the city for souvenir and gifts when there's a group of guys that are waiting for the right timing to approach Jimin.

 

Two of the guys are trying to push the 'shy' one closer to Jimin.

 

Jimin turned to look at Minjeong only to see an annoyed one she was about to ask when someone spoke.

 

"Uh hi, we saw you a while ago and I just can't not ask, I'm heesung by the way and what I want to ask is would you like to have so coffee with me? " The 'shy'one turning into a confident one.

 

Jimin raised an eyebrow. " I'm sorry but I'm with my girlfriend right now" Jimin politely declined but the guy didn't seems to understand.

 

"Oh, it's fine you're girl friend can come too, I came with my friends and they can accompany her" now Jimin isn't a jealous type but just imagining Minjeong with someone else that seems to hit a nerve.

 

Minjeong is about to reply when Jimin stopped her . "Hesseo.. hesso right? Look her-- " Minjeong cut Jimin off seeing her she's annoyed.

 

" Yeah we're in our vacation date today so we humbly decline your offer. " Minjeong smiled but the other guy seems to ignore her and still waiting for Jimin's reply.

 

"You didn't get what she said?.. you heard her we are on our DATE so please leave me and MY girlfriend who's going to marry me in the future, alone thank you" Jimin can't be any clearer and intertwined their hands in front of the guy.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get it ... It's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter